Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Clarksville , Tn

I think Jordana is an under rated drugstore brand. I get my products from either Kmart or Walgreens. Their eye brow powder kit is wonderful, I love their blushes. They are super pigmented. Their 12 hour made to last eye pencils are dupes for the urban decay 24/7 pencils.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Sugarloaf, CA

Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely. Some apply beautifully, lasting on my (usually dry and cracked) lips for several hours and wear down while still looking nice while others have applied alright and then turned to a cracked, crumbly mess within minutes. While I tend to like darker, vampy, or off-beat lip colors - these tend to be the ones I have the most issues with when using the Sweet Creams; I was surprised to find that my favorite color from the collection so far has been 'Tiramisu' which applies and wears beautifully. I'm on my second tube of Tiramisu and haven't had any problems with consistency or formula with this and several other colors that also worked out well. So to end my review, I'll let you know that I tend to reach for Jordana when trying new products from the drugstore. If I'm seeking a new product I will likely chose them over the many other options because they have an extremely awesome price point and I plainly find that the quality of most of their products is great and usually find myself disappointed when spending more money with another brand for what usually ends up being a subpar product when I could have spent a lot less and likely been pleasantly surprised with my purchase if I'd just chosen and stayed with Jordana in the first place. SO, new rule is.... try Jordana first AND THEN if I am unhappy with said product I'll branch out into the unknown, trial-and-usual-error territory of other drugstore brand selections.
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl

The Jordana cosmetics is so good i like it , lipstick , eye liner etc i love it!!! Its a good idea to buy
Juderssa F.
Juderssa F.
Rockford, IL

So far I have only tried lip products as in lip liner and their matte lipsticks. SO far so good. I love their matte lipstick in BARE, My best friend and Godmother of my kids got me on to it, Thank you Maddie! Which re minds me I need to re purchase soon because I'm almost out. They're nice and creamy, color payoff is amazing, I would stay away from oily food since oils break down matte lipsticks.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.

This brand is a great bang for your buck. The prices are super cheap and it's easy to find in drugstores. The quality is great for the price and they offer a variety of cosmetics pretty much anything you would need to build a beginners makeup kit.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.

Always great quality makeup for a great price. The formula is always great. Long lasting
tuve un delineador de ojos que no recuerdo de que color era, pero si recuerdo que era uno de los mejores que tuve en mi vida
Nateishla A.
Nateishla A.
Moca, Puerto Rico

Super cheep. Great pigmentation. By that, the matte lips sticks are rocking it. Stays for a long period of time. You can find them anywhere. I don't think this brand needs to improve! They are great and super cheep.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Kenner, LA

I have only used their lip liners, but they are good. They tend to break if you use too much pressure, but I will be buying more from them.
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
Madera , Ca

Very affordable cosmetic line i love their liners very first brand i started using when i was only 13 years old
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.