Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Liliana M.
Liliana M.

Es un producto taaan genial es de super buena calidad, todos sus labiales con una exelente picmentacion, sus labiales mates don taaan cremosos y duran muchooo tiempo...
Wendolin R.
Wendolin R.
Guadalajara

125/5000
I like most of their products, they are of good quality and at a very affordable price. I use them regularly,
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.

i am in love with the lipsticks, i think the price is amaizing, and the quality its good
Javiera A.
Javiera A.
Santiago

Of this brand I have only used glazes, they are very good, their colors are llamtivosy I like, dry very fast after putting it in your nail and do not go out easily with the use of your handsAre not so expensive for product quality. yes, i recommend to my friends and family.
Elidet S.
Elidet S.
Oaxaca

I love the lipstick are the best of the best I love their tones and I love that they are mate !!! Seriously, other products are not tested.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

Bueno conosco la marca e escuchado mucho de ella no la e ocupado nunca pero no dudo que cualquier dia la usare
Constanza I.
Constanza I.

Wow Jordanian prices are the best, especially for the quality of the products, I also like but not so much
Marimar L.
Marimar L.
Corozal

And used cosmetic day products. As a base, powder, and lipstick are very good products
Shaden G.
Shaden G.

Los polvos de jordana dejan un acabado increĆ­ble aterciopelado y sus labiales huelen muy rico
Deyaneira C.
Deyaneira C.
Aguadilla

From Jordana's products to me as a person I really like. Whenever I can I buy dust and lipstick sometimes even eyeliners. The ones I have tried so far are fantastic.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.