Add a Photo

#36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Jan. 28, 2017, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Me fascinan sus lápices delineadores de labios desde que estaba en preparatoria me fascina su extensa gama de colores ahora sería ideal que lanzará una línea como el tintaline sería maravilloso
Axnelys G.
Axnelys G.
Jordana is very cheap cosmetics but you know what I think they are pretty good. I like to buy the lipsticks and some colors come off more easy than others but I think they are worth the try.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the lip liners! So affordable and easily accessible at my local Walgreens! I've only really used their lip liner and it has become my go to nude liner! The rest of the products seem affordable.
Aiesha C.
Aiesha C.
Dec. 31, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The Fabu Liner is a great product if you are now staring out with liquid eyeliners. It has a good grip to it so it does not fall out our your hand.
Carolynn D.
Carolynn D.
Jan. 3, 2017, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I bought these products at my local dollar store (A Buck or Two, Jack n Jill, Dollarama, and other small shops. I love their nail polishes. They are very affordable and high quality. Furthermore, they are made without the toxic chemicals: Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Toluene, and more.
Barbie A.
Barbie A.
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their beauty products are very good, they are long lasting, I like them a lot because their pigmentation is very good and allows them to work very well with them.
rocio b.
rocio b.
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love this brand of pharmacy has good prices excellent product presentation and beautiful pigmentation plus durability I love your mascara!
Andy S.
Andy S.
Jan. 2, 2017, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The idea of Jordana has been the opportunity to experience avant-garde cosmetics, excellent quality and very affordable prices, I love their lipsticks because they last between 4 and 5 hours !!!
Taemar J.
Taemar J.
Kingston
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:23 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Only use the lipstick super pigmented and last long however sadly they easily melt when not stored at room temperature
Osmir M.
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:57 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The lips are very good and moisturize the lips very well and also has a very good shades for all hours of the day
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.