Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Pat T.
Pat T.

I use their nailpolishes sometimes but I wish there were more color options. Colors also have a shimmer in the tone that I'm not too crazy about.
ana paula p.
ana paula p.

i have tried their products in lipsticks, I do not know if there are some others, but these seem very accessible and of very good quality, I certainly recommend them
Marie S.
Marie S.

Is a good brand, they have good cosmetics. I like the lipsticks, not my favorites but they are good. I love the Nail polish, they have amazing colors.
Isabel D.
Isabel D.

This is a great quality makeup line yet very affordable! Their blushes and eye liners are two of the best products they carry. Both the blushes and eye liners are very pigmented. Also their mascara, the one with the black and purple packaging is amazing.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Hughesville, MD

I absolutely love their lip liners. They are super creamy and are easy to blend in with other lip colors. Shopping was very fast I loved it!!
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
National City, CA

I recently bought this highlighter and it's awesome great pigmentation and it's only $5 how great is that
Michele B.
Michele B.
San Diego, CA

Great eyeliners and lipliners, love the price! Easy to find too, usually at Walgreens or Walmart. Seriously, my go to for lip color.
Chiann H.
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James

From this brand I've tried their lipsticks and their blushes. Their blushes are very pigmented, have to use a light hand on application. Also the lipsticks are pigmented but the staying power is excellent as its a lipstick. I recommend this brand. Found some good lipstick dupes for some mac lipsticks.
Faith S.
Faith S.
Arkoma, OK

This brand has a lot of hits and misses. But I love their mascaras and lip lines. They are some of the best from the drug store. 👍🏽
Corrinne T.
Corrinne T.
Paducah , KY

Jordana cosmetics are good if you're on a budget. The soft eyeliner is exceptional. I recommend it to younger people.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.