Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Valee S.
Valee S.
chimbarongo
The glazes with brightness if they are really with brightness, not like those glazes qe you must give 100 layers so that some shine. The Jordanians with two passes is already beautiful! The normal enamels, they have beautiful colors, they take time to peel and they last a lot, an excellent product at such a low price.
Pamela I.
Pamela I.
México 🇲🇽
Tienen muy buenos productos, de calidad y además en precios muy accesibles. 100% recomendados
Axnelys G.
Axnelys G.
Jordana is very cheap cosmetics but you know what I think they are pretty good. I like to buy the lipsticks and some colors come off more easy than others but I think they are worth the try.
Rocio O.
Rocio O.
Temuco,chile
My favorite lipstick is from this store. I love it so much, I would like to try some new products of this store.
Shamell C.
Shamell C.
Isabela, PR
Jordana Powder Eyeshadow Collection is an excellent choice for everybody. The colors are very bright and pigmented. The pallets also have in the back an example of how you can combine the color, this is very helpful for beginners.
Simran P.
Simran P.
The powder blush is very pigmented and beautiful. It feels nice on the skin and provides a soft healthy glow. The price point is the best because it's so affordable but the quality is still amazing.
Lilian Pamela S.
Lilian Pamela S.
Ciudad de México
I love their lipstick lasts most of the day, but when it comes to removing it is not difficult, they are sincerely one of my favorites
Kimie L.
Kimie L.
I do love their lip liners, I wear them just like that without putting lipstick over it. They gave a matte finish that matter lipsticks give, so can wear them just like that. They are super affordable and I will most likely be purchasing in the future.
Elidet S.
Elidet S.
Oaxaca
I love the lipstick are the best of the best I love their tones and I love that they are mate !!! Seriously, other products are not tested.
Justine F.
Justine F.
Jordana produces amazing, high-quality cosmetics at a low end price, I'm absolutely in love with their lip liners and lip sticks, great pigmentation and extremely long-lasting! A definite must try brand!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.