Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Pamela I.
Pamela I.
México 🇲🇽

Tienen muy buenos productos, de calidad y además en precios muy accesibles. 100% recomendados
Barbie A.
Barbie A.

Their beauty products are very good, they are long lasting, I like them a lot because their pigmentation is very good and allows them to work very well with them.
Eugenia P.
Eugenia P.

Great nail polish and eye liners but I don't like the foundations and skin products they carry. My foundation always sweats off of my skin throughout the day.
madi h.
madi h.
Crowsnest Pass, AB

I bought a lipstick from Jordana and it was like a dollar, which is great. The quality is good for its price but it's definitely not my go to lipstick. It's kind of waxy/tacky and it smells weird but the pigment is pretty good and it lasts for a while. I wouldn't buy any more from here but I don't mind the one I have.
Chiann H.
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James

From this brand I've tried their lipsticks and their blushes. Their blushes are very pigmented, have to use a light hand on application. Also the lipsticks are pigmented but the staying power is excellent as its a lipstick. I recommend this brand. Found some good lipstick dupes for some mac lipsticks.
Mily G.
Mily G.

Jordana lipsticks have good pigmentation, with two applications you have a very good color. When you apply it you can feel softness, they are not sticky. When applied Cotton Candy was the only one that I noticed difference, since this one has small shines, is not so smooth when applying it as the other two, but not much difference.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.

me encanta jordana cosmetic porque de verdad por ejemplo los esmaltes on super bueno y lindo los colores que tiene por que deja las uñas super lindas y a la moda para quedar super linda . lo complementa todo
janeth c.
janeth c.

I love them they are of very good quality my makeup is perfect perio its price I do not like much
marwa L.
marwa L.

They're a super affordable beauty brand, and they have some really awesome products. They have something for everyone because they carry a good color range. If you haven't try Jordana, I highly suggest that you do.
Camila R.
Camila R.

I used lip shine that really seem incredible, this is one of my favorites ' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.