BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James
From this brand I've tried their lipsticks and their blushes. Their blushes are very pigmented, have to use a light hand on application. Also the lipsticks are pigmented but the staying power is excellent as its a lipstick. I recommend this brand. Found some good lipstick dupes for some mac lipsticks.
Arlette C.
Lo que más amo de Jordana son sus labiales, amo los colores, la textura y el olor pero lo que más me gusta es que no testean en animales sus productos. Solo algunos labiales de la misma línea tienden a salir matte mientras otro producto igual y del mismo color no logra ser matte
Elidet S.
Oaxaca
I love the lipstick are the best of the best I love their tones and I love that they are mate !!! Seriously, other products are not tested.
Daisy P.
la marca es muy buena, pero deberia tener campañas de maquillaje para cada ocasión, el maquillaje adecuado para cada edad y estilo
Diorela R.
santo domingo este
this kind of cosmetics is cheap for me, i can buy it. i like the shadows of jordana, I would like to try more with this products.
madi h.
Crowsnest Pass, AB
I bought a lipstick from Jordana and it was like a dollar, which is great. The quality is good for its price but it's definitely not my go to lipstick. It's kind of waxy/tacky and it smells weird but the pigment is pretty good and it lasts for a while. I wouldn't buy any more from here but I don't mind the one I have.
Ejiek S.
Jxk
Jordana Cosmetics's eyeliner, mascara and cream lipsticks are the best!
It's been a long time since I got one of Jordana's products but I hope to order some soon!
Arlet M.
He usado los lapices de ojo , siento que le falta mas pigmentación de resto la cantidad y confiabilodad es impresionante
promise e.
Guildford, Surrey
omg, it is just totally amazing, they have pretty great products and good lines too, i would purchase here again but only if it is highly recommended, its not shabby or bad or anything but its just not one of my go tos.
Carla R.
Puerto Rico
Omg I have too little mini liquid lipsticks called tiramisu and cream brûlée there so good and they have a vanilla smell to them
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?