Add a Photo

Sotomayor A.
Puebla, México
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
It's so nice all the things there, I love an the lashes things. Never disappoint me I love it
Tia M.
Tia M.
Compton, CA
Jan. 2, 2017, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is great alternative if you can not afford the more expensive makeup brands. Their lip pencils are creamy and eyeliners work like a dream.
Elidet S.
Elidet S.
Oaxaca
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the lipstick are the best of the best I love their tones and I love that they are mate !!! Seriously, other products are not tested.
rocio b.
rocio b.
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love this brand of pharmacy has good prices excellent product presentation and beautiful pigmentation plus durability I love your mascara!
Norenid M. C.
Norenid M. C.
Hc 2 Box 16414 Rio Grande
Jan. 3, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordanian products are excellent but the most I have liked have been the labials that lipsticks leave a unique finish that impresses me the quality of the product
Axnelys G.
Axnelys G.
Jordana is very cheap cosmetics but you know what I think they are pretty good. I like to buy the lipsticks and some colors come off more easy than others but I think they are worth the try.
.. ..
.. ..
Feb. 5, 2017, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love there lipsticks there so amazing nice colors i love there nudes really great love this product
Evelin A.
Evelin A.
Rio de Janeiro
Jan. 2, 2017, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics is a brand that has surprised me. The lipsticks of this brand were one of the softest I have ever known. They do not irritate the lips, they are soft, they seem to have a moisturizer effect. The others products from this brand are good, but for me, the lipsticks are the best. I recommend.
Ferlich G.
Ferlich G.
Jan. 2, 2017, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
i dont use a lot of jordana cosmetics, but i think is a very well company, i only use a lip stick and is very pretty
Karla S.
Karla S.
Jan. 2, 2017, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics

It is a good quality product that has a great variety for the area of ​​makeup, some of the products I have tried have been the nail paints which have a good durability and variety of colors.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.