Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Jordana Cosmetics

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars56%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
4.37 / 5 based on 2,288 Reviews

Top Questions See all 9 Q&A

  • How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics
Reviews (2288)
Q&A (9)
Media (103)
Leave a Review
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • "I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils." in 7 reviews
  • "Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara." in 6 reviews
  • "This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for...." in 5 reviews
  • "The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)" in 5 reviews
  • "Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price!" in 3 reviews
Maddy O.
Maddy O.
Fort Wayne, IN
37 reviews
I love the jordana lip and eye liners. They are so creamy and pigmented and the lip liner in tawny is one of my all time favorite shades that works amazingly with a variety of lipstick and gloss shades. Great brand filled with good prices.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Fortín de las flores
7 reviews
It has a great variety of products and a good price, it's lipstick are my favorites, the best!
Hisgelhys B.
Hisgelhys B.
caracas
23 reviews
Tengo un labial y dos rimel son amor puro, muy buena marca con variedad de productos y buena pimentacion
Katia A.
Katia A.
4 reviews
Me gusta demasiado esta marca. Uso siempre sus labiales y me encanta que tienen mucha variedad de tonos y tienen unos acabados mate súper padres. Y me parece una mejor marca aún que no prueban sus productos en animales.
Harumi M.
Harumi M.
3 reviews
Su calidad es exelente tienen muy buena picmentacion y su costo está muy bien porque su cobertura de todo tipo es buena a un bajo costo que lo hace exelente
Mily G.
Mily G.
9 reviews
Jordana lipsticks have good pigmentation, with two applications you have a very good color. When you apply it you can feel softness, they are not sticky. When applied Cotton Candy was the only one that I noticed difference, since this one has small shines, is not so smooth when applying it as the other two, but not much difference.
Ángeles L.
Ángeles L.
Campeche
3 reviews
Me gusta mucho los productos Jordania, la línea de labias me encanta, soy fan de ellas. Me gusta me gusta mucho los lápices negros.
Diorela R.
Diorela R.
santo domingo este
14 reviews
this kind of cosmetics is cheap for me, i can buy it. i like the shadows of jordana, I would like to try more with this products.
Rosary M.
Rosary M.
4 reviews
Love their mascara, the lash extreme. One of my holy grails! I always get compliments wearing it. Some people think I have falses, it's amazing! I always keep it my my purse whilst travelling. I have only tried their mascara but would love see what else they have! I might fall in love with the line!
Para ser sincera, el único producto de esta marca de cosméticos que he utilizado han sido varios (Sí, más de uno, así que no me baso solamente en caso aislado del producto en cuestión) esmaltes par uñas, los cuales se descascaran con facilidad y dejan las uñas secas y feas. Situación que he conversado con otras personas que también han pintado sus uñas con esmaltes Jordana y que comparten la experiencia y opinión.
¿Un esmalte te serviría para una noche de fiesta? Tal vez.
¿Hacer un lindo diseño en tus uñas con estos esmaltes valdría la pena? No, como ya dije, el esmalte se descascara y cae por trozos, y el esfuerzo y dedicación aplicados en la manicura no tendrían frutos duraderos.
Cabe recalcar una vez terminada esta reseña que en ella solo me refería a los esmaltes Jordana, no algún otro cosmético de la empresa.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
58 reviews
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
155 reviews
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
97 reviews
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
94 reviews
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
185 reviews
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us