Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Jolie C.
Jolie C.
Lubbock, TX

I've used their lip pencil and it went on smooth and for the price you can't beat that. The variety of colors are good as well.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI

I absolutely love their eyeliners, both the liquid fab-u-liner and the long wearing pencil liner. Both stay on forever and are super cheap.
Hania E.
Hania E.

Unfortunately, I can't get th jordana products in my country. i used to have one of their eyeshadow pallets (made to last), they were quite pigmented!
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA

Their eyelines are so good. They dont fade at all. Prices are really good. The eyeliners last me so long. The black eyeliner is nice looks alittle matte.
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX

I have a really hard time finding this brand in my city I like their lip liners a lot the longevity & pigmentation & how it fades is absolutely lovey on my skin & it's very affordable!
Jeriene B.
Jeriene B.
Marietta, GA

very affordable and colorful
i purchased from drug store
great pencils for lips and eyes
ok shopping experience
Liliana M.
Liliana M.

Es un producto taaan genial es de super buena calidad, todos sus labiales con una exelente picmentacion, sus labiales mates don taaan cremosos y duran muchooo tiempo...
Gormarie M.
Gormarie M.

Amo sus labiales matte. Son 100% matte y en lo personal me duran por muchas horas aun despues de cada comida.
Logan T.
Logan T.
Memphis, TN

Their mascara is amazing and so are their liquid lipsticks! I don't have many products from them but the ones that I do have I really like. They are extremely affordable which is always a plus!
Sybil r.
Sybil r.

The matte lipstick was great .It was smooth and last most of the day. Affordable and they work just as well as higher end products. I compared with My Mac and Kat Von D and they were just as good and actually better than the Mac
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.