Add a Photo

Photos (96)
jenna c.
jenna c.
Terrebonne

amazing makeup, pallets, skin care and great quality. love the brand name and what it stands for
Ana Paula C.
Ana Paula C.
Chihuahua

I love al Jordana pruducts!!!
Especialmente me encantan sus esmaltes, lo fantástico de éstos es (además de tener hermosa gama de colores) que secan súper rápido y duran mucho tiempo!
También sus labiales son hermosos, los amo todos!!!
Simran P.
Simran P.

The powder blush is very pigmented and beautiful. It feels nice on the skin and provides a soft healthy glow. The price point is the best because it's so affordable but the quality is still amazing.
Natalia O.
Natalia O.
Culiacan, sin

I like just a few products about this brand. i havent had the pleasure to try a lot of them
Sophíę X.
Sophíę X.

No me gustan mucho, solo uso los esmaltes de uña ya que los tonos son lindos, pero la calidad no me gusta mucho, al igual que los labiales son feos y brillosos.
Alisa D.
Alisa D.
Toronto , Ontario

My favorite red lipstick I have had it for a while and it's still fine it smells really good. It is affordable and complements my skin tone like no other red application is smooth and creamy
Saveria B.
Saveria B.
toronto, ontario

This brand is great for so many things. My faves are the lip products! You can't beat the quality at the price you pay!!!
Mora P.
Mora P.
Santo Domingo, RD

una de mis marcas favoritas, me encanaran sus labiales, tengo varios y me gustan mucho 💄
Mary V.
Mary V.

Ive used from Jordana their matte lipsticks. I really didn't like them because the formula is not the best. The pros are the price of the item, the cons are that it doesn't stay on lips for much time. I'll say its not the best quality and I would now buy this specific product from them again.
Fátima S.
Fátima S.

I am such a huuuuge fan of their nail polish , great and perfect colours, the right price and with quality,
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.