Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

They have the best eyeliners! I have tried the pencil liner and the felt tip liquid liner and absolutely recommend both for the price. I set them both with a tiny bit of black eyeshadow, but I do that to every liner I apply. They last all day and don't transfer to my upper eye, love them!
Sara S.

A lot of product
Packinging was nice
Ilse M.
Ilse M.

Jordana is amazing! I love all of their products!
It is one of the most cheap products, and has a amazing quality! I have a lot makeup of this brand! and I`m sure I will buy more because is amazing!
I love all the product, the quality and of course the price!
Ada Maria S.
Ada Maria S.
santa tecla

I like this products because thy are very good and they aren't too much expensive.
the quality is excellent and they make you look so pretty every moment you use them
francesca m.
francesca m.

love love love their lip liners, and they're only 99 cents! they're so creamy and get the job done, i've never been disappointed by them. everytime i go to my local grocery store i pick up a few of them.
Laura F.
Laura F.

One of my favorite products of Jordana is "Jordana Sweet cream matte liquid lip color" I have the color "Tiramusu" and it is so pigmented and moisturizer that I never want to take it off. I complemented my daily makeup with this color to get that perfect "no makeup makeup"
Misty D.
Misty D.
De Kalb, MS

I love some of their matte lipsticks. I bought a felt tip eyeliner and I think its must have been old because I used it once and had to throw it out. I got mine at a Walgreens and they don't have a very big selection. I think next time I'll order it just to make sure it hasn't been sitting on a shelf.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Auburn , ME

I bought some blush (Tawny Beige) that I really like!! Their products are inexpensive but the quality is great!!
Lizbeth S.
Lizbeth S.
Los Angeles, CA

I Have tried the jordana pencil eyeliner and it worked great, its dark and it doesnt take off easily.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Atlanta, GA

Jordana cosmetics eyeliner is a makeup essential. I have bought many eyeliners from all kinds of makeup brands for years and this one always comes out to be my favorite. This eyeliner comes in all different colors (my preferred is black), goes on easily, comes out really dark and stays on dark. Best part about this one is that you don’t have to keep sharpening it - plus it's a lot cheaper but better than brands with a higher priced eyeliner. Go with Jordana
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.