BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
madi h.
madi h.
Crowsnest Pass, AB
I bought a lipstick from Jordana and it was like a dollar, which is great. The quality is good for its price but it's definitely not my go to lipstick. It's kind of waxy/tacky and it smells weird but the pigment is pretty good and it lasts for a while. I wouldn't buy any more from here but I don't mind the one I have.
Gizel L.
Gizel L.
Monterrey, nuevo leon
Tiene productos de muy buena calidad me encantan sus labiales son excelentes y muy buenos colores
Saveria B.
Saveria B.
Toronto , ON
This brand is great for so many things. My faves are the lip products! You can't beat the quality at the price you pay!!!
Gizzy T.
Gizzy T.
Reynosa, Tamaulipas
I just love it, his lipsticks are so amazing. Ive used this for many years, believe me
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Love this brand, always has such high quality cosmetics. Love the MADE TO LAST® LIQUID EYESHADOW in AROUND TOWN BROWN, would love to try more products from the brand
Hisgelhys B.
Hisgelhys B.
caracas
Tengo un labial y dos rimel son amor puro, muy buena marca con variedad de productos y buena pimentacion
Mily G.
Mily G.
Jordana lipsticks have good pigmentation, with two applications you have a very good color. When you apply it you can feel softness, they are not sticky. When applied Cotton Candy was the only one that I noticed difference, since this one has small shines, is not so smooth when applying it as the other two, but not much difference.
gina p.
gina p.
panama
it very affordable and it that type of makeup that you can use if you dont have any experience on makeup , good quality if you use carefully
Andy S.
Andy S.
The idea of Jordana has been the opportunity to experience avant-garde cosmetics, excellent quality and very affordable prices, I love their lipsticks because they last between 4 and 5 hours !!!
Anahi S.
Anahi S.
I like lipsticks a lot
Pros: They have many colors

I just have not tried the other cosmetics
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.