Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Arecibo, PR

My go-to brand when it comes to nail hardeners and polishes. Very affordable and EXCELLENT QUALITY.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Cartago

Their lipsticks are amazing. They are super pigmented and smell good. The only thing... they aren't last longing. I always bought Jordana's lipsticks they are cheap and excellent.
Danna B.
Danna B.

Sus labiales, en tonos matte y obscuros me encantan son de mis favoritos y aunque no son de una larga duración los recomiendo mucho en mi opinion la duración no importa, lo retoco y listo
Liz W.
Liz W.
Jennings, LA

I've been using their liquid lipstick lately and it is by far the bees formula ever! No drying, no flaking, stays comfortable and not to mention they are very inexpensive!
Jordana liners, all liners, are amazing and never disappoint me. Truly my go-to! They don't tug at my skin and or smudge. I can wear it all day and it's good, so totally long wear.
Shanice S.
Shanice S.

Very affordable products that give you and expensive finish. I love these and i can always count on them when i am on a budget
Sarahi C.
Sarahi C.

Además de que son una marca con unos precios accesibles ofecen calidad en el producto, me encantan.
Camila R.
Camila R.

I used lip shine that really seem incredible, this is one of my favorites ' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power
Nahima S.
Nahima S.
Managua

Tienen productos de muy buena calidad, en especial sus labiales y no son difíciles de encontrar además de tener un precio muy accesible a todo público simplemente una de las mejores marcas en labiales y pinta uñas.
jenna c.
jenna c.
Terrebonne

amazing makeup, pallets, skin care and great quality. love the brand name and what it stands for
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.