BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Aimee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Jordana Cosmetics!! They are extremely affordable and a lot of their products are great quality! I buy their products at my local Walgreens and it is very convenient.
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love jordana cosmetics! Everything is super affordable and works really well! My favorite thing I got from them is a lip liner. It goes on smooth and stays until I take it off!
Ninoshka F.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner of jodana i buy it in walgrees its chip lik 2$ and ists the best lip liner i used in my live its realy soft and his pigment ts realy good...i recomended 100%
Angie P.
Farmington, MI
I like their lipsticks. They stay on for hours. I use their white eyeliner all of the time in my lash line. I'm very happy I have affordable alternatives in my makeup bag.
Kayla K.
Newark , DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara in the black tube with purple writing is AMAZING. It's my go to mascara, because it lengthens and defines and its only 3 dollars! Great quality for the price.
Kim S.
Fort Madison, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bought the contouring stick from Walgreens by Jordana and am obsessed with it. I shop at Walgreens weekly and am always looking for new products. SO SO happy they got the Jordana contour/highlight sticks. They are AMAZING.
YENEDITH A.
Sylvania, AL
I've only tried one jordana product and that would be the sweet creme matte liquid lip color in cinnamon toast and I have to say that it blew me away! The formula is wonderful and it lasts me all day long I only do a touch up once and that's it and not to mention it smells so good and the color oh I just love the color
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a smaller makeup brand I love Jordana! Their eyeliner and lipsticks, especially their Sweet Cream and Amore Metallic lip creams blew me out of the water and are fairly affordable! I recommend them!
Ataja F.
brookings,SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This line of cosmetics are seriously amazing i love them! The line is supper affordable and everything is great. I will continue to purchase. One of my favorite brands.
Jewls H.
Galena, IL
Everyday I use my Jordana power. It is great, I love it because it fits nicely on the skin and doesn't make you look caked. I heard other makeup items from the brand are really good too. I would definitely shop there again!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?