Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Madi K.
Madi K.
Jonesboro , Arkansas

Have only used their lip liners & mascara. But each of these products have been wonderful and top-knotch! It is also wonderful how affordable they are. Yet, the only downfall is that there is a limited amount of products offered where I live!
Joanny P.
Joanny P.
Santiago de Chile

I have some matte lipstick from Jordana Cosmetics and i think they´re very good and affordable.
They are cheap and of good quality and you can get it in any drugstore.
I shop them regularlly because they´re accessible!! i recommended you guys
LaSonnuia S.
LaSonnuia S.
Dallas, TX

My favorite Jordana cosmetic is my eyeliner, which I use for my eyebrows. The color is a perfect brown for me. I have used the colors for years. Jordana offers the pencil in the mechanical format. The mechanical eye pencil is self sharpening.
lucero c.
lucero c.

I love this brand because is super affordable and make quality products obviously it has hits and misses like every brand and actually the jordana lipsticks are my favorite ones I have a ton of them , definitely I will keep buying this brand
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Tulsa, OK

Jordana Cosmetics are wonderful! I love their lip liners! Wonderful quality and reasonable prices, Jordana makes for a competitive company for beauty lovers in all demographics! Thanks for all your great products and beauty lines! I support.
bambi b.
bambi b.
Sonora, CA

I have been using jordana cosmetics for years.i find them at super markets..so many products to choose from..very cheap and I purchase all the time.i usually know what I want and can find every time..i recommend shopping there to get jordana
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

I am still new to this line of make up, however the products are so affordable and seem to be worth the money anyways! Their liquid lipstick is amazing and I absolutely love the color range as well. I would highly recommend trying them out!
Kendall R.
Kendall R.

I was looking for affordable cruelty free brands and came upon Jordana, I love he liquid eyeliner and lip sticks, I wear the shade "satin" and "iced pink". they smell lovely and last long, and a bonus is that they don't dry out your lips!
Helyn N.
Helyn N.

I've only bought lip liners from Jordana at Walgreens and they are so affordable!! I recommend buying some of their products and trying them out for yourself. I am probably going to buy some more of their products and see how I like them.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Staten Island, NY

Jordana offers a wide range of products but their recent electric glosses and their sweet creme Matte liquid to matte lipsticks have been amazing. Very affordable and comparable to higher end brands. I found mine in Walgreens drugstores.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.