Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Atchison, KS

This line is definitely filled with some hidden gems. The lip liners are great and work as well as higher end ones. The matte liquid lipsticks are hit and miss. The deeper shades are streaky but they do last a long time.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Lebanon, TN

I love Jordana Cosmetics! I have several products from this company. You can find it in your local Walgreens. It's SUPER affordable. The products last so long on my face. Great quality make up. You won't be disappointed!
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Indianapolis , IN

The only product I've used of Jordana is their Best Lash Extreme mascara. It is very affordable and I did like it overall. The only downside was that it did not last throughout the day. It seemed to crumble on my lashes.
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Evansville, IN

There are a lot of products from Jordana I like.
Their blushes are great. Their Matte lipsticks are a must have. I have used their lip liners for years. Now they have some awesome liquid lipsticks and liquid eyeshadows.
Nerak M.
Nerak M.

What I like about Jordana is their cheap prices, but that doesn't mean you are getting a bad product. My favorites products from Jordana are their lip liners and lipstick, they're not too dry nor too oily, they're good!
Brigid S.
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA

I work at Walgreens so I'm usually up to date on the jordana stuff. We don't always have the best variety of the brand, but what we do have is really good. It's one of the cheapest brands and they have some hidden gems.
Ana D.
Ana D.
San Juan, TX

I have tried their lipsticks they are affordable and they have a variety of colors, when I go to Mexico l buy a lot of lipsticks because they are more cheap over there. I really like them and the quality that they have.
Lysmarie R.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa, HI

Affordable beyond belief this product has been around for years and I still trust it with my black eyeliners. I love how inexpensive they are but also how pigmented. If you haven't tried this brand you defiantly should.
chanelle w.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA

I have only had experience withone product from this compay, which was a lip pencil and I liked the product and I would buy form them again. I brought the product from Walgreen's. It was a quality product for the price!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Rio Grande City, TX

Jordana is very good because it's not pricy they're products are really pigmented which i love about products they have great lip liners I have mostly all there shades I love how they are so creamy and they are not dry
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.