Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Fran V.
Fran V.

compre un esmalte y un labial de jordana el esmalte no me gusto ya Que me llego medio distinto se agrumaba pero el color era hermoso .
el labial se lo Que mas me gusto por que el color era vivo era super bonito pero comia y se pergaba el producto y me lo tenia Que estar retocando
Heather S.
Heather S.
Milton, DE

I enjoy this line of makeup when I have run out of something simple like eyeliner. It is a line that I can find at my nearest pharmacy and it is very inexpensive. The line for me works like any other line such as cover girl or maybeline. I will continue to purchase their line.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Las choapas

Well they're basic and I use them when I don't have time to make up with time, I do like the brown eyeliner a lot though, and I like to use them often
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Homestead, FL

There eye brow pencil is perfect for my countouring!!! I use two tones light brown and dark brown for the perfect brow.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Puerto Rico, P.R

Yo lo q he probado de esta marca es un labial matte q se llama strawberry cheescake algo así y son geniales
Delia T.
Delia T.

Love the lip and eyeliners. Great inexpensive alternative to high end products i have purchased in the past.
Fakerhya A.
Fakerhya A.
Lafayette, LA

I bought their mascara from them before. And it is def one of my favs. Makes my lashes look beautiful.
Wendolin R.
Wendolin R.
Guadalajara

125/5000
I like most of their products, they are of good quality and at a very affordable price. I use them regularly,
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Oxford , Ms

Although i have only ever used one product from jordana, Im going to give it a 5 star rating because their liquid eyeliner is amazing. My little sister swears by all of their products. From what I understand, its pretty affordable and I cant wait to try many more products
Viviana C.
Viviana C.

I honestly love jordana it's really good and inexpensive. I started of with this brand when I got into make up, really great coverage really love their long lasting makeup line not really a fan of their nail polishes but other than that great makeup line.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.