Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Janeth S.
Janeth S.

Me agradan bastante, aunque el problema es que en ocasiones los labiales mate suelen salir muy secos y eso hace que tus labios se resequen bastante.
paula b.
paula b.

Barato, ótimo e fácil de encontrar! Gosto de coisas mais simples e atuais. Simplesmente amo, cumpre com o que promete.
Lyla W.
Lyla W.
Brighton

Love this brand hit is amazing it doesn't make me brake out and I know I can keep going back to this brand
Fernanda M.
Fernanda M.

Tengo varios esmaltes de uñas la verdad me encanta la variedad de colores que tienen, me encantan.
Nayely V.
Nayely V.
Tamaulipas, Nuevo Laredo

I love their products, they are not that expensive and they have a very nice smell, some smells like watermelon <3, they are something that I would love to have more of these comics.
Marianna V.
Marianna V.

I think it would be better if they have more shades, the onces i have seen are not as pretty as others of other brands. Also I don't really like the creamy feel, but that's just my opinion because, of course, everyone has a different opinion, i would like there to be more matte lipsticks.
Me fascinan sus lápices delineadores de labios desde que estaba en preparatoria me fascina su extensa gama de colores ahora sería ideal que lanzará una línea como el tintaline sería maravilloso
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Arecibo, PR

My go-to brand when it comes to nail hardeners and polishes. Very affordable and EXCELLENT QUALITY.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Cartago

Their lipsticks are amazing. They are super pigmented and smell good. The only thing... they aren't last longing. I always bought Jordana's lipsticks they are cheap and excellent.
Danna B.
Danna B.

Sus labiales, en tonos matte y obscuros me encantan son de mis favoritos y aunque no son de una larga duración los recomiendo mucho en mi opinion la duración no importa, lo retoco y listo
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.