Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Andy S.
Andy S.
The idea of Jordana has been the opportunity to experience avant-garde cosmetics, excellent quality and very affordable prices, I love their lipsticks because they last between 4 and 5 hours !!!
Me like much their products, especially the lipstick and blushers. But is difficult to find them in my country.
Yuliana Q.
Yuliana Q.
Me gustan y estan a muy buen precio.... El producto k me a gustado x años son los lapices de ojos... Me encantan:)
Lyla W.
Lyla W.
Brighton
Love this brand hit is amazing it doesn't make me brake out and I know I can keep going back to this brand
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
I only have used the lipsticks but I love them, the gold line (matte ones) are Soo pretty, my favorite is Berry, I love it
Joseanne S.
Joseanne S.
From this brand, I only have a few products but, I love the eyeliner pencil so much, for what I know from this brand, I think they have a good quality. I asked for a friend to bring me some products when she went to the US because I wanted to test, I'm buying again..they are really good for the price.
Gianella M.
Gianella M.
Lima
I love their producer, they have a perfect formula for all skin types, if I recommend it.
Ari J.
Ari J.
Los labiales me encantan son maravillosos aparte que comesticcos también lo son y no me han dañado la piel
Yexalen B.
Yexalen B.

They are very good and there are
Great variety of colors and products. I recommend it if you do not want to spend a lot and want a quality product
Ferlich G.
Ferlich G.
i dont use a lot of jordana cosmetics, but i think is a very well company, i only use a lip stick and is very pretty
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.