Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
jose m.
jose m.

jordana cosmetics are awsome the make up really lasts about 12 or more hours and my skin mantains soft love jordana products
Justine F.
Justine F.

Jordana produces amazing, high-quality cosmetics at a low end price, I'm absolutely in love with their lip liners and lip sticks, great pigmentation and extremely long-lasting! A definite must try brand!
Catalina T.
Catalina T.

Nail polish looks pretty but I wish it last longer In my opinion are very weak and nails colors last than 3 days
.. ..
.. ..

I love there lipsticks there so amazing nice colors i love there nudes really great love this product
maribel a.
maribel a.
BARINAS

I've been trying Jordana Cosmetics for almost a year, I am absolutely in love with matte lipsticks and modern matte lipsticks, I think they last for many hours, colors are so cute and this brand offers too many colors. I also like pressed powder, honey just fit perfectly with my skin tone, my face looks flawless and keep facial oils away, at least on me. I apply on my face with a brush after a liquid foundation. I've been recently trying liquid foundation of this brand, and I can say i like for daily makeup, cause it's smooth and easy to spread in your face, covers naturally, that it's what I need. Upss! I nearly forgot to tell you about their blush powder 😍😍😍 I think they are lovely, they kissed your cheeks so soft, even they look clear color on the package, the coverage is great.
Norenid M. C.
Norenid M. C.
Hc 2 Box 16414 Rio Grande

Jordanian products are excellent but the most I have liked have been the labials that lipsticks leave a unique finish that impresses me the quality of the product
Osmir M.
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal

The lips are very good and moisturize the lips very well and also has a very good shades for all hours of the day
Samya B.
Samya B.

It is a very good brand if you are looking for makeup and doesn't have a lot of money to spend. Their products of course aren't wonderful, but they live up to their price. When I was beggining to buy makeup I actually bought one or two eye pencils and they were ok, I guess. My favorite product of this brand is their blush.
Esme N.
Esme N.

Falta calidad en algunos productos, pero hay otros que si valen la pena, las paletas de sombras, brochas, esmaltes, maquiilaje
Desi Z.
Desi Z.
México

Very economical, good for everyday use, they smell rich, the nudes are beautiful
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.