Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Karmen P.
Karmen P.

Los panes de colores que tiene son muy buenos e ideal para mi rostro me gusta mucho además algunos productos son económicos para mi bolsillo.
Lii C.
Lii C.
Lexington, KY

The Jordana lip liners are one of the best values I have come across. They're amazing products, they come in every color imaginable and they're $2. In a makeup artist so I use them on clients and myself, ALL the time.
Callie B.
Callie B.
Travelers Rest

Very affordable makeup products. Love there lip products, aalways very pigmented and hydrating. Would recomended to many new beginners .
Genny E.
Genny E.
San Diego, CA

Jordana Cosmetics is a great affordable brand. They have amazing makeup to choose from. My favorite from them has to be there mascara. It adds volume and length with just two coats. I always pick mines up from Walgreens.
Ninoshka F.
Ninoshka F.
Newark, NJ

This lip liner of jodana i buy it in walgrees its chip lik 2$ and ists the best lip liner i used in my live its realy soft and his pigment ts realy good...i recomended 100%
Christie P.
Christie P.
Oktaha, OK

I LOVE the Jordana lip liner in the color tawny! It is sooo inexpensive and very non drying. It lasts so well. I love all their lip liners but tawny is the most pretty and natural color. I highly recommend the lip liners. Especially because they are not wooden!
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, TX

I like Thier makeup line esp the lipstick
Goes on smooth and different colors I don't have to worry about not having a choice MD they are affordable
Marian F.
Marian F.
Goleta, CA

I have picked up these cosmetics as a last minute choice and I always wish I would have bought two! The quality is great and the price is great. The line is hard to find.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Palmdale, CA

The only Jordana products that I have used are the lip pencils and they are just great products! Not only are they very pigmented they are very easy to use and glide on! I would so recommend these lip pencils to family and friends.
Tara O.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ

Some Jordans products I actually find at the dollar store, they are ok. I have purchased many of the lip colors, but they aren't the best. They will do tho in a bind!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.