Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
salah c.
salah c.

I’ve been a long time buyer of jordana and can’t imagine buying anything else. I know a lot of folks probably email to complain and it can be tough responding to those, so I thought I’d add a little sunshine. 🙂
Débora I.
Débora I.

Os preços são bem acessíveis, porém a qualidade deixa à desejar. A pigmentação não é muito boa, mas a questão custo x benefício vale a pena, afinal os produtos são bem mais em conta do que marcas caras. Poderiam melhorar a qualidade do lápis de olho.
Katia A.
Katia A.

Me gusta demasiado esta marca. Uso siempre sus labiales y me encanta que tienen mucha variedad de tonos y tienen unos acabados mate súper padres. Y me parece una mejor marca aún que no prueban sus productos en animales.
Jeremine R.
Jeremine R.

Jordanian has very good lipsticks with a great variety of colors besides that they pigment very well besides that its price is not high so that fit well to the budget of many people.
janeth c.
janeth c.

I love them they are of very good quality my makeup is perfect perio its price I do not like much
jamie p.
jamie p.

They have some really good products for what they are worth. I have used their face powders and they are really good for the price
Andree L.
Andree L.

The jordana cosmetics eyeliner is great because it is easy to apply and long lasting. There are retractiles and that is very good
Mya C.
Mya C.

The jordana pressed face powder was great .It matched my skin tone really good.I used one and just bought another.
Ejiek S.
Ejiek S.
Jxk

Jordana Cosmetics's eyeliner, mascara and cream lipsticks are the best!
It's been a long time since I got one of Jordana's products but I hope to order some soon!
Ángeles L.
Ángeles L.
Campeche

Me gusta mucho los productos Jordania, la línea de labias me encanta, soy fan de ellas. Me gusta me gusta mucho los lápices negros.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.