Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Sotomayor A.
Sotomayor A.
Puebla, México

It's so nice all the things there, I love an the lashes things. Never disappoint me I love it
Camila T.
Camila T.
Barcelona

estuve probando sus labiales y la verdad me sorprendieron los resultados, he probado sus rubores y rimel, pero nunca sus labiales, los labiales jordana cuentan con un rango de colores muy grande, creo que estando en la tienda son los que mas variedad de colores tienen y labiales de diferentes tipo
Desiree L.
Desiree L.

I love the lip liners! So affordable and easily accessible at my local Walgreens! I've only really used their lip liner and it has become my go to nude liner! The rest of the products seem affordable.
Nilson d.
Nilson d.
Salvador BA

Non si dispone di un prodotto specifico. Tutti sono molto buoni. Io sono un uomo che di solito compra è mia moglie. Lei mi ha detto che lei è piaciuto molto le ombre, che hanno utilizzato il passaggio del nuovo anno come rossetto.
Vicky B.
Vicky B.
Cordoba

Jordana cosmetics es una marca de calidad con precios justos, maquillaje pigmentado, duradero y buenas fórmulas, es muy recimendable
Lesanny Melissa Q.
Lesanny Melissa Q.
Perú

Use los polvos de jordana aunque no pude encontrar un tono exacto de mi piel pero son buenos y me gustaron para uso
Morena_
Morena_

I love the majority of my glazes are from this brand, and the colors are very beautiful

Jordanian lipsticks I like a lot since I was blown away almost all day but I like it more than matte is very father.
Rosary M.
Rosary M.

Love their mascara, the lash extreme. One of my holy grails! I always get compliments wearing it. Some people think I have falses, it's amazing! I always keep it my my purse whilst travelling. I have only tried their mascara but would love see what else they have! I might fall in love with the line!
Axnelys G.
Axnelys G.

Jordana is very cheap cosmetics but you know what I think they are pretty good. I like to buy the lipsticks and some colors come off more easy than others but I think they are worth the try.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.