Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Richey, MT

I love Jordana! So many incredible products for a great price. My favorite products are the Sweet Cream Matte Lip Creams.
Emma K.
Emma K.

They have great lipsticks, they are so moisturizing and make your lips so soft! I have not used very many of their products but because of their lipsticks I am ready to try more! They are higher quality for a lower price!
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL

So affordable. You can get this brand from Walgreens (I think Walmart MIGHT sell it?). Anyways, it's affordable but it is such a great brand. I love their lip liners. They are one of my favorite lip liners that I own. Not too hard and not too creamy. They work very well under liquid lipsticks.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Lynn, MA

I recently tried out two Matte liquid lipsticks. The lipsticks aren't as pigmented as some cult favorites but it does the trick for an everyday look.
YENELIS R.
YENELIS R.
8400 NW 25TH ST STE 100 Miami, FL

They are very good, they are excellent prices for girls that we can not pay much money for makeup, I like them and their blushes have many colors
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

Bueno conosco la marca e escuchado mucho de ella no la e ocupado nunca pero no dudo que cualquier dia la usare
Romona G.
Romona G.
Jamaica, NY

You can't go wrong with lip liners. They're long lasting and come in great colors. I've tried the blushes too and they're pretty decent, especially for the price.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
El Paso, TX

This is one of my favorite drugstore brands! The sweet cream liquid lipsticks are extremely affordable and very long wearing with a variety of colors not to mention they are easily accessible
Lakessia T.
Lakessia T.
Montgomery, AL

I use the Jordana eye pencil in Dark Brown to enhance my eyebrows. It is an awesome eyebrow pencil and helps my eyebrows look very natural
First off there lip liners I literally have every color they are amazing and so smooth . It will always be my go to lip liner brand
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.