Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Nateishla A.
Nateishla A.
Moca, Puerto Rico

Super cheep. Great pigmentation. By that, the matte lips sticks are rocking it. Stays for a long period of time. You can find them anywhere. I don't think this brand needs to improve! They are great and super cheep.
Marianna V.
Marianna V.

I think it would be better if they have more shades, the onces i have seen are not as pretty as others of other brands. Also I don't really like the creamy feel, but that's just my opinion because, of course, everyone has a different opinion, i would like there to be more matte lipsticks.
The lipsticks I have used have an incredible aroma and have vitamin E that allows you to moisturize your lips for a long time! The colors and aromas are gratifying and have perfect shades for all skin types. I highly recommend them !! I love!! The presentation are beautiful
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.

Its a cheap brand! Anyone can afford it! I am not that into the brand, but I have bought products and so far what I have its good.
Elena C.
Elena C.
managua

Like jordana , had so many makeup but nails care is once that I like nail polish and colors jordana's offer
Maria E.
Maria E.

jordana cosmeticos me surprendi usando esse produto maravilhoso, os esmaltes sao maravilhosos, os batons sao de supreender nao tinha muita expectativa com esse produto mais a qualidade e de impressionar, pretendo comprar mais produtos dessa marca
Daniela T.
Daniela T.

esmaltes par uñas, los cuales se descascaran con facilidad y dejan las uñas secas y feas. Situación que he conversado con otras personas que también han pintado sus uñas con esmaltes Jordana y que comparten la experiencia y opinión.
s en la manicura no tendrían frutos duraderos.
Cabe recalcar una vez terminada esta reseña que en ella solo me refería a los esmaltes Jordana, no algún otro cosmético de la empresa. tambien he probado los labiales tienen colores muy buenos pero en si la textura en los labios es muy ligera y en especial los matte dura normal ,tiene colores bonitos
Alondra A.
Alondra A.

Muy buenos productos, realmente buena calidad y sobre todo económicos, son con la marca de maquillaje que empecé y una de las cuales aún sigo comprando maquillaje.
Aiesha C.
Aiesha C.

The Fabu Liner is a great product if you are now staring out with liquid eyeliners. It has a good grip to it so it does not fall out our your hand.
marwa L.
marwa L.

They're a super affordable beauty brand, and they have some really awesome products. They have something for everyone because they carry a good color range. If you haven't try Jordana, I highly suggest that you do.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.