Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Fortín de las flores

It has a great variety of products and a good price, it's lipstick are my favorites, the best!
Nilson d.
Nilson d.
Salvador BA

Non si dispone di un prodotto specifico. Tutti sono molto buoni. Io sono un uomo che di solito compra è mia moglie. Lei mi ha detto che lei è piaciuto molto le ombre, che hanno utilizzato il passaggio del nuovo anno come rossetto.
Joseanne S.
Joseanne S.

From this brand, I only have a few products but, I love the eyeliner pencil so much, for what I know from this brand, I think they have a good quality. I asked for a friend to bring me some products when she went to the US because I wanted to test, I'm buying again..they are really good for the price.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.

I only have used the lipsticks but I love them, the gold line (matte ones) are Soo pretty, my favorite is Berry, I love it
Gianella M.
Gianella M.
Lima

I love their producer, they have a perfect formula for all skin types, if I recommend it.
Maria R.
Maria R.
pasto

Your brand is very popular, a lot of my family uses it and I decided to try it and I loved it
Alys G.
Alys G.

Sus labiales tienen una consistencia cremosa y mate que hidratan tus labios y el color dura mucho tiempo
Maria E.
Maria E.

jordana cosmeticos me surprendi usando esse produto maravilhoso, os esmaltes sao maravilhosos, os batons sao de supreender nao tinha muita expectativa com esse produto mais a qualidade e de impressionar, pretendo comprar mais produtos dessa marca
Ellie R.
Ellie R.

Love this brand, always has such high quality cosmetics. Love the MADE TO LAST® LIQUID EYESHADOW in AROUND TOWN BROWN, would love to try more products from the brand
John Neil O.
John Neil O.

I really love jordana products specially their eyes and lip products and the one that i've been using now is the jordana matte lipstick in the shade of hot kiss. i have a little bit dry lips that is why i am very thankful to this lipstick because it is non drying on my lips.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.