Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Jordana Cosmetics

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars56%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
4.37 / 5 based on 2,283 Reviews

Top Questions See all 9 Q&A

  • How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics
Reviews (2283)
Q&A (9)
Media (99)
Leave a Review
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • "I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils." in 7 reviews
  • "Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara." in 6 reviews
  • "This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for...." in 5 reviews
  • "The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)" in 5 reviews
  • "Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price!" in 3 reviews
Daniela Q.
Daniela Q.
20 reviews
Are very good products and it is one of the best products that I have bought, they fit your needs
If it is accessible since you find it in some stores for very low cost and the product is very good better than other brands and cheaper.
Of course if I really like that brand one of the best
Britney
Britney
14 reviews
Overall great product company. Love the color of nail polish they they have to offer.
Para ser sincera, el único producto de esta marca de cosméticos que he utilizado han sido varios (Sí, más de uno, así que no me baso solamente en caso aislado del producto en cuestión) esmaltes par uñas, los cuales se descascaran con facilidad y dejan las uñas secas y feas. Situación que he conversado con otras personas que también han pintado sus uñas con esmaltes Jordana y que comparten la experiencia y opinión.
¿Un esmalte te serviría para una noche de fiesta? Tal vez.
¿Hacer un lindo diseño en tus uñas con estos esmaltes valdría la pena? No, como ya dije, el esmalte se descascara y cae por trozos, y el esfuerzo y dedicación aplicados en la manicura no tendrían frutos duraderos.
Cabe recalcar una vez terminada esta reseña que en ella solo me refería a los esmaltes Jordana, no algún otro cosmético de la empresa.
rocio b.
rocio b.
11 reviews
I love this brand of pharmacy has good prices excellent product presentation and beautiful pigmentation plus durability I love your mascara!
Karla A.
Karla A.
Estado de México
10 reviews
I like Jordana products, most cosmetics are good, have durability, eyeliner in pencil, compact powder and blush are my favorite products.
Katia A.
Katia A.
4 reviews
Me gusta demasiado esta marca. Uso siempre sus labiales y me encanta que tienen mucha variedad de tonos y tienen unos acabados mate súper padres. Y me parece una mejor marca aún que no prueban sus productos en animales.
Kamira S.
Kamira S.
Miami, FL
23 reviews
Jordana is one of the hidden gems of drugstore products. My favorite is the lip liners. Excellent quality for such a low price point. Thoroughly enjoy using the brand and have been using since I was a teenager.
Yaarit E.
Yaarit E.
15 reviews
Great products! Quality and cheap prices. Not sold in Israel Acafsr find them a lot of sites inaccessible.
Wendolin R.
Wendolin R.
Guadalajara
8 reviews

125/5000
I like most of their products, they are of good quality and at a very affordable price. I use them regularly,
Laura S.
Laura S.
5 reviews
I love Jordanian products I always find everything I want and if they do not have it in a few days I get it
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
58 reviews
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
155 reviews
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
97 reviews
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
93 reviews
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Woodstock, NY
38 reviews
I haven't really heard too much from the brand. I've used a lip liner and a liquid liner pen and liked them both. Anyone know what stores they're available in.

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us