Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Cara T.
Cara T.

Their lipglosses are good and thats about it. Have tried the cult mascara but it didnt work for me at all
Kathy-ann A.
Kathy-ann A.
Doral, FL

A fantastic product. Very afforadable. I love their eyeliners. The fabu brow is fantastic. Their lipsticks are lasting on the lips and their retractable lip liners are creamy and go on to the lips smoothly. I will continue to buy their products.
Lupita E.
Lupita E.

The last month, I've tried for the first time a Jordana Maroon lipstick, As first impression I really liked the smell, it's a good quality lipstick and very cheap for that quality level
Ángeles L.
Ángeles L.
Campeche

Me gusta mucho los productos Jordania, la línea de labias me encanta, soy fan de ellas. Me gusta me gusta mucho los lápices negros.
Tania Mabel C.
Tania Mabel C.

Jordana's lipsticks are amazing, they have very good coverage and their colors are really beautiful and especially economical, you have a beautiful lipstick and a very good presio, I am delighted they are wonderful. Invited all the girls to buy one, they are a charm... :)
The lipsticks I have used have an incredible aroma and have vitamin E that allows you to moisturize your lips for a long time! The colors and aromas are gratifying and have perfect shades for all skin types. I highly recommend them !! I love!! The presentation are beautiful
Luana S.
Luana S.

Jordana Cosméticos tem tudo o que necessito quando procuro, nunca deixou faltar seus produtos, marcas muitas boas, muito bom.
Corrinne T.
Corrinne T.
Paducah , KY

Jordana cosmetics are good if you're on a budget. The soft eyeliner is exceptional. I recommend it to younger people.
Rosangel c.
Rosangel c.

es lo mas bonito y economico en mi pais tiene colores muy bonitos y duraderos y me encantan pq me alcanza para comprarme varios
Britney
Britney

Overall great product company. Love the color of nail polish they they have to offer.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.