Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I recently just got into Jordana, although i haven't tried ALL of her products i have tried a few, including her new highlighter and contour sticks, they work very well with my skin tone, but she does have multiple highlighter choices, easy to blend out, it's around 8/9$ at the drug store so affordable, if you don't want to spent 40$ on the ABH Glow Kits
Devin S.
Devin S.
Biloxi, MS

Awesome lip liners and eyeliners! Cheap alternative to Mac! I need to purchase more!
nikki s.
nikki s.
Coffeyville, KS

Jordana is my go to for lip liner always! It never lets me down on color choice and price
Constanza I.
Constanza I.

Wow Jordanian prices are the best, especially for the quality of the products, I also like but not so much
Nicolle S.
Nicolle S.

Jordana Cosmetics features modern packaging, advanced formulas and trendsetting-shade ranges. These unique distinctions have earned Jordana unparalleled dedication, complete product satisfaction and the subsequent loyalty of consumers.
Rayna T.
Rayna T.
Portland, OR

People really over look this brand i feel like. but its actually a great quality brand for women of color. I started off using their lipliners and eyeliners and have now been using this brand for 5+ years!! so affordable as well!!
Azra Z.
Azra Z.

In high school I use to buy the Jordana eyeliner in razor blue it was electrifying and vibrant. Everyone thought it was an expensive item
Meanwhile it was such a good reasonable price. It's amazing and I recommended these products
Julie V.
Julie V.

For starters, Jordana lip liners are soo AMAZING! They're creamy, pigmented & long lasting!
Dagmaris H.
Dagmaris H.

I love love love their lip liners. These lip liners are comparable to MACs lip liners. I love how smooth and pigmented they are
Indyra C.
Indyra C.

Good quality for a very nice price. I have some lipsticks and they are so good as other brand more expensive than this one. The blushes are also too good.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.