Add a Photo

Jessica C.
monterrey
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Hace poco compre un labial y quede fascinada con el producto por su textura y colores que maneja
Fabián G.
Fabián G.
Monterrey,N.l
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love this cosmetics!! Are great.
The make up is the best, i really in love with these products.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Jan. 31, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This makeup is, for the most part, good quality (for the price) and extremely affordable. I like the variety of shades it has for its pencil products as well as the range. It's harder to find a fuller range of products, but everything I have found has been good quality.
Neuraly G.
Neuraly G.
Cabimas
Dec. 31, 2016, 1:33 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
It's a good brand and they have excelents products.. I recommend it because it's not too expensive and is good
Laura F.
Laura F.
Jan. 4, 2017, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
One of my favorite products of Jordana is "Jordana Sweet cream matte liquid lip color" I have the color "Tiramusu" and it is so pigmented and moisturizer that I never want to take it off. I complemented my daily makeup with this color to get that perfect "no makeup makeup"
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:59 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only tried their False Lash Extreme Mascara and I love it! It's incredibly affordable and gives a fantastic look on the eyelashes! The only problem is that it's really not waterproof so if your eyes water a lot then avoid it. I really want to try their Liquid Eyeshadows!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Feb. 7, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
no son la buena onda pero pues realmente te sacan del apuro, se que no es tan buena pero si es recomendable como lo dije antes es para un apuro cuando no tengas demasiado cash esto es lo que sirve para ti usalo y no te arrepentiras,,,,beuno si unn poco despues pero es solo en el moemento
josefa c.
josefa c.
Dec. 23, 2016, 12:06 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
solo conosco de esta marca sus esmaltes e uñas y en lo personal me encantan porque cubren muy bien la uña , mi esmalte favorito de jordana es el de garlic ya que me como mucho las uñas , siempre regalo esmaltes jordana para cumpleaños son el regalo perfecto
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Dec. 19, 2016, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Have very good products. I really like it 💕 I recomend their products. Very good results and proffessional make up.
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
la marca es muy buena, pero deberia tener campañas de maquillaje para cada ocasión, el maquillaje adecuado para cada edad y estilo
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.