Add a Photo

#28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Shanaz M.
Shanaz M.

Their lip liners are fabulous, and very cost effective , it's affordable and the colors are excellent , it's my go to lip liner
madi h.
madi h.
Crowsnest Pass, AB

I bought a lipstick from Jordana and it was like a dollar, which is great. The quality is good for its price but it's definitely not my go to lipstick. It's kind of waxy/tacky and it smells weird but the pigment is pretty good and it lasts for a while. I wouldn't buy any more from here but I don't mind the one I have.
Karla M.
Karla M.

amo los productos de jordana en especial los rubores y labiales son de larga duracion ademas que son de buena calidad y tiene colores preciosos los compraria una y otra vez me fascinan y son muy economicos los compro por lo regular y son faciles de conceguir!
Fabián G.
Fabián G.
Monterrey,N.l

I love this cosmetics!! Are great.
The make up is the best, i really in love with these products.
Meridiz P.
Meridiz P.

I recently bought a pair of lipsticks, the colors are really pretty but I have to apply a gently amount, otherwise it'd be like a cream on my lips and I don't like that
Maria A.
Maria A.

Algunos de sus lápices labiales Matte no nos duran demasiado y pigmentan poco a veces, aunque un punto a su favor seria que el precio es super accesible y nos permite comprar varios productos
Cara T.
Cara T.

Their lipglosses are good and thats about it. Have tried the cult mascara but it didnt work for me at all
Anahi S.
Anahi S.

I like lipsticks a lot
Pros: They have many colors

I just have not tried the other cosmetics
ivanna m.
ivanna m.

los labiales son fantasticos, hermosos y economicos me encantan tambien me encantan los delineadores
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Jordana has a many lipstics to use but the pigmentation of all of these is not good enough
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.