BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
So many of you dedicated beauty junkies out there know that Jordana made an AMAZING and affordable matte liquid lipstick. Only sold at Walgreens and a limited line so they're literally never getting them again. I searched everywhere for the tiramisu color and I'm so happy I found it on amazon! It came so fast too. The best formula and the ONLY liquid lipstick that is nondrying, so smooth, and feel so good on your lips! Two words: BUY THEM!!
rocio b.
rocio b.
I love this brand of pharmacy has good prices excellent product presentation and beautiful pigmentation plus durability I love your mascara!
Diana T.
Diana T.
Tijuana
Me encantan los labiales de esta marca, son muy buenos y super económicos son duraderos como los de alta gama, pero con un precio mucho mejor
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
I only have used the lipsticks but I love them, the gold line (matte ones) are Soo pretty, my favorite is Berry, I love it
Alys G.
Alys G.
Sus labiales tienen una consistencia cremosa y mate que hidratan tus labios y el color dura mucho tiempo
gina p.
gina p.
panama
it very affordable and it that type of makeup that you can use if you dont have any experience on makeup , good quality if you use carefully
Naizette Á.
Naizette Á.
Puerto Rico
I have used from Jordana the brow pencil and it's cheap and good quality. I recommend it 100%
Nathalia V.
Nathalia V.
Jordana Cosmetics is an excellent make-up shop, very good quality, very fine pigments, bright colors and vivid colors in shades, lipsticks, etc. I love the Jordana Cosmetics shop. Very good store, I recommend it, I want to be a professional makeup artist.
Constanza I.
Constanza I.
Wow Jordanian prices are the best, especially for the quality of the products, I also like but not so much
lim p.
lim p.
I have the sweet an smooth tinted lip balm. I like it better than the baby lips for 2 reasons.
1. The color is pigmented so its nice and colorful
2. It's a lot silkier than the baby lips. Its more smooth and leaves a luscious feeling to your lips.
I highly recommend this plus their fruity and smells great the color last longer than baby lips
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.