Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.

Not bad for a "cheap product". Its easy to find at your nearest Walgreens. The matte lipsticks are very pigmented they are not long lasting but the colors are GREAT! I recommend it best for someone starting off.
Nicki T.
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC

I like Jordana cosmetics- first, the price it so right! It's very inexpensive. I have only tried their lipliners, but I really liked the one I tried. It was a great color, and it had good staying power. I will definitely try out more products. I wish they were easier to find!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR

As far as drug store brands go this one is great. i have mostly used there nail polishes and a few make up products but everything was good and at a great price.
Tranaye T.
Tranaye T.
San Bernardino, CA

Jordana has the best variety of lip Liners for a reasonable price. I also feel they have beautiful colors to choose from and you will find what your looking for with this company.
Denisse F.
Denisse F.

I used the lip liner and this are very good quality and the blush are so pigment, and the lipsticks are really good ones
Evelyn H.
Evelyn H.
Calexico, CA

I have a big collection of the matte lipsticks. Jordana has been one the first brands i have tried. They don't need any improvement at all. The price is the best and they have a variety of nice colors. I will always shop for Jordana. They have been one of my favorites since day one.
Dalia P.
Dalia P.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this cosmetics very affordable make up the have nice lipsticks 8 I try all the lipstick you can find this make up very easy at eny store for a good price
Meredith H.
Meredith H.

I used the matte lipstick, and it was pretty good. The only issue I had was that the top would fall off of the lipstick consistently. The pigmentation was great.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.

I've bought this companies makeup since I was a teenager. Great prices and a vast selection of colors.
Chris Angelica P.
Chris Angelica P.
Miami, Fl

Are quite economical, have gotten me out of trouble many times, I think they could improve the presentation of some products to the attention of all public
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.