Add a Photo

#37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Laura S.
Laura S.
Dec. 31, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordanian products I always find everything I want and if they do not have it in a few days I get it
Tiare Franchesca L.
Tiare Franchesca L.
Italia
Dec. 26, 2016, 10:14 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
los productos de esta marca son buenos aaun que aveces hay cosas que fallan pero eso es lo demenos pero si la quieren comprar compren nomas esta super bueno tiene miles de productos asesorios y nunca falta un producto de esta marca para cuando quieras salir o algo
promise e.
promise e.
Guildford, Surrey
Dec. 23, 2016, 9:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
omg, it is just totally amazing, they have pretty great products and good lines too, i would purchase here again but only if it is highly recommended, its not shabby or bad or anything but its just not one of my go tos.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Jan. 30, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Ive used from Jordana their matte lipsticks. I really didn't like them because the formula is not the best. The pros are the price of the item, the cons are that it doesn't stay on lips for much time. I'll say its not the best quality and I would now buy this specific product from them again.
Morgana S.
Morgana S.
recife-pe
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The make-up of the Jordana leaves us with the skin of the face super natural and the finish is great I feel that I look more beautiful and has the very good duration
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Dec. 19, 2016, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Have very good products. I really like it 💕 I recomend their products. Very good results and proffessional make up.
ivanna m.
ivanna m.
Jan. 7, 2017, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
los labiales son fantasticos, hermosos y economicos me encantan tambien me encantan los delineadores
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Indianapolis, IN
Feb. 6, 2017, 11:42 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Excellent pigments very good quality for the price defiantly a drug store product that works wonders!!
Anahi S.
Anahi S.
Jan. 7, 2017, noon
I like lipsticks a lot
Pros: They have many colors

I just have not tried the other cosmetics
Alys G.
Alys G.
Jan. 8, 2017, 1:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Sus labiales tienen una consistencia cremosa y mate que hidratan tus labios y el color dura mucho tiempo
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.