BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
lim p.
lim p.
I have the sweet an smooth tinted lip balm. I like it better than the baby lips for 2 reasons.
1. The color is pigmented so its nice and colorful
2. It's a lot silkier than the baby lips. Its more smooth and leaves a luscious feeling to your lips.
I highly recommend this plus their fruity and smells great the color last longer than baby lips
Luz G.
Luz G.
Doral, FL
He usado los labiales de Jordana y me los he encontrado muy buenos
Buena relacion precio-calidad.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Ive used from Jordana their matte lipsticks. I really didn't like them because the formula is not the best. The pros are the price of the item, the cons are that it doesn't stay on lips for much time. I'll say its not the best quality and I would now buy this specific product from them again.
Mora P.
Mora P.
Santo Domingo, RD
una de mis marcas favoritas, me encanaran sus labiales, tengo varios y me gustan mucho 💄
María O.
María O.
Give your lips some sugar, sweetie! Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color starts off as a liquid and melts into a velvety matte finish. Indulge in a light, creamy-whipped feel and dessert-rich shades like Cherry Cobbler and Red Velvet Cake. Infused with a drop of vitamin A—Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color keeps lips comfortable and never dry. Each tempting shade stays fresh on your lips for up to 16 hours.

Vivid liquid lip color with a velvety matte finish
Up to 16HR wear
Creamy-whipped, lightweight feel
Infused with nourishing vitamin A
belem s.
belem s.
me gustan sus labiales aunque deberian mejorarlos un poco, los mates me gustan mas que los otros tambien he provado su kit para cejas y me encanto
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
I only have used the lipsticks but I love them, the gold line (matte ones) are Soo pretty, my favorite is Berry, I love it
En un principio la marca no me llamaba mucho la atencion pero vi muchos reviews y chicas hablando de ella,sus labiales son muy bueno.
madi h.
madi h.
Crowsnest Pass, AB
I bought a lipstick from Jordana and it was like a dollar, which is great. The quality is good for its price but it's definitely not my go to lipstick. It's kind of waxy/tacky and it smells weird but the pigment is pretty good and it lasts for a while. I wouldn't buy any more from here but I don't mind the one I have.
The lipsticks I have used have an incredible aroma and have vitamin E that allows you to moisturize your lips for a long time! The colors and aromas are gratifying and have perfect shades for all skin types. I highly recommend them !! I love!! The presentation are beautiful
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.