Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Ria M.
Ria M.
Elmhurst, IL

Great quality products for small prices! I always try to snag a few things when I see these on sale. I love the eyeliners and lipliners!! The mascara adds a lot of an impact as well. I definitely want to try more. I see this brand at Walgreen's and Kmart.
Talia J.
Talia J.
Port Moody, British Columbia

Best affordable lipliners and eyeliners in the game! They are creamy, smooth and have good colour payoff. I have purchased probably 2 dozen lipliners and eyeliners from Jordana from Walgreens in previous years. I keep the lipliners in my kit as a freelancer because they are super affordable and work well! I wish they would include an in-cap sharpener like some other drugstore brands!
Jordana makes products that a very inexpensive and the quality is pretty good. I use the brow pencil and nail polish and find them to be just a good as other products on the market. The eyeliner are not water proof so they have tendency to run, so I would recommend that you chose another source for that.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA

I have only really used lip products from this brand but they are extraordinary. Most of their lip products have a faint smell to them like the Mac lipsticks but it isn't as overpowering. The price is great for the quality and there is a great deal of range of makeup by this brand.
teresita m.
teresita m.

some products are great & long wearing but some just arent. i just recommend you try them. its all affordable & it could just be my skin type or the weather out here in the pacific.
christy r.
christy r.
Humble, TX

I have try Jordan a lipsticks and there soo beautiful it makes you feel comfortable with them I also love the colors that they have very durable.
blaire r.
blaire r.
Indianapolis, IN

Jordan has good lip and eye liners, mascara and lip gloss at a very good price. I absolutely love them and they have a wide range of colors.
janie l.
janie l.
Mission, TX

I'm obsessed with Jordan's blushes,lipsticks and what I love the most it's that they are so affordable and there near where I live
Perla C.
Perla C.
Lancaster, SC

Aboslutly my favorite brand! My shopping experience is always super and their products the products treat me really nicely.
Camila T.
Camila T.
Barcelona

estuve probando sus labiales y la verdad me sorprendieron los resultados, he probado sus rubores y rimel, pero nunca sus labiales, los labiales jordana cuentan con un rango de colores muy grande, creo que estando en la tienda son los que mas variedad de colores tienen y labiales de diferentes tipo
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.