Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
lim p.
lim p.

I have the sweet an smooth tinted lip balm. I like it better than the baby lips for 2 reasons.
1. The color is pigmented so its nice and colorful
2. It's a lot silkier than the baby lips. Its more smooth and leaves a luscious feeling to your lips.
I highly recommend this plus their fruity and smells great the color last longer than baby lips
ivanna m.
ivanna m.

los labiales son fantasticos, hermosos y economicos me encantan tambien me encantan los delineadores
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Lima

I do love all my Jordana's lipsticks!! Its tingling is powerful ;) And with accessible prices
Tiare Franchesca L.
Tiare Franchesca L.
Italia

los productos de esta marca son buenos aaun que aveces hay cosas que fallan pero eso es lo demenos pero si la quieren comprar compren nomas esta super bueno tiene miles de productos asesorios y nunca falta un producto de esta marca para cuando quieras salir o algo
John Neil O.
John Neil O.

I really love jordana products specially their eyes and lip products and the one that i've been using now is the jordana matte lipstick in the shade of hot kiss. i have a little bit dry lips that is why i am very thankful to this lipstick because it is non drying on my lips.
Jesmir D.
Jesmir D.

I have use the soft creamy matte lipsticks, they are great, but your mouth is a little dry when you use them. the color is long lasting.
Kamira S.
Kamira S.

Jordana is one of the hidden gems of drugstore products. My favorite is the lip liners. Excellent quality for such a low price point. Thoroughly enjoy using the brand and have been using since I was a teenager.
Josmarie F.
Josmarie F.
Villalba

I love this foundation is so great for any kind of skin you can find it no walmart for only 5 dollars or less
Miriam M.
Miriam M.

Have very good products. I really like it 💕 I recomend their products. Very good results and proffessional make up.
Solange G.
Solange G.

Jordan's lip pencils are the best drug store brand. Excellent,smooth formula, highly pigmented, wide assortment of shades and long-lasting.I always purchase the nude shade spiced rum 3 at a time ...great for transition blending skin and lip colours, prevents feathering and can be worn alone as a nude lippy without being over- drying.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.