Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Rania K.
Rania K.

They are super affordable and great in quality.i have used a few products of them like blush and bronzer.
María O.
María O.

Give your lips some sugar, sweetie! Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color starts off as a liquid and melts into a velvety matte finish. Indulge in a light, creamy-whipped feel and dessert-rich shades like Cherry Cobbler and Red Velvet Cake. Infused with a drop of vitamin A—Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color keeps lips comfortable and never dry. Each tempting shade stays fresh on your lips for up to 16 hours.

Vivid liquid lip color with a velvety matte finish
Up to 16HR wear
Creamy-whipped, lightweight feel
Infused with nourishing vitamin A
Carolina T.
Carolina T.
Medellín

It look so good and in such a nice packing that you couldn´t tell that it was cheap, and the price was super nice, so i bought it. It was a matte lipstick in a pinky tone, the perfect pinky tone. When you opened it, its smell? amazing. But when I used it the result was hideous. My lips look sooooo cracked and dry and thats what i hate most about lipsticks.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

Bueno conosco la marca e escuchado mucho de ella no la e ocupado nunca pero no dudo que cualquier dia la usare
Constanza I.
Constanza I.

Wow Jordanian prices are the best, especially for the quality of the products, I also like but not so much
Camila T.
Camila T.
Barcelona

estuve probando sus labiales y la verdad me sorprendieron los resultados, he probado sus rubores y rimel, pero nunca sus labiales, los labiales jordana cuentan con un rango de colores muy grande, creo que estando en la tienda son los que mas variedad de colores tienen y labiales de diferentes tipo
teresita m.
teresita m.

some products are great & long wearing but some just arent. i just recommend you try them. its all affordable & it could just be my skin type or the weather out here in the pacific.
Talia J.
Talia J.
Port Moody, British Columbia

Best affordable lipliners and eyeliners in the game! They are creamy, smooth and have good colour payoff. I have purchased probably 2 dozen lipliners and eyeliners from Jordana from Walgreens in previous years. I keep the lipliners in my kit as a freelancer because they are super affordable and work well! I wish they would include an in-cap sharpener like some other drugstore brands!
Morena_
Morena_

I love the majority of my glazes are from this brand, and the colors are very beautiful
Cheli V.
Cheli V.

I have used their lip liners before and they are very pigmented and easy to apply. They do last a long time and reapplication goes smoothly. they are a good price and can be found at drugstores. I would recommend to anyone!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.