Add a Photo

Mily G.
Mily G.
Dec. 23, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana lipsticks have good pigmentation, with two applications you have a very good color. When you apply it you can feel softness, they are not sticky. When applied Cotton Candy was the only one that I noticed difference, since this one has small shines, is not so smooth when applying it as the other two, but not much difference.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Lima
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I do love all my Jordana's lipsticks!! Its tingling is powerful ;) And with accessible prices
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
la marca es muy buena, pero deberia tener campañas de maquillaje para cada ocasión, el maquillaje adecuado para cada edad y estilo
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:17 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Muy buena marca te deja la piel muy suabecita y sin apariencias de a ver el maquillado
MARILYN C.
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:16 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great line of lower priced cosmetics. I especially like the Jordana Cat Eyeliner because of the fabulous thin brush that comes with it. Excellent and affordable quality that can't be beat.
Rosary M.
Rosary M.
Dec. 29, 2016, 6:06 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love their mascara, the lash extreme. One of my holy grails! I always get compliments wearing it. Some people think I have falses, it's amazing! I always keep it my my purse whilst travelling. I have only tried their mascara but would love see what else they have! I might fall in love with the line!
Naizette Á.
Naizette Á.
Puerto Rico
Dec. 27, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have used from Jordana the brow pencil and it's cheap and good quality. I recommend it 100%
Azeret V.
Azeret V.
Austin
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love their lip liners! So smooth and good formula! And for the price! You can't beat that!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:45 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is a reasonable brand that have great quality products. I have purchased their lipsticks and was well satisfied.
Selket P.
Selket P.
Mexico
Dec. 27, 2016, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Is the best JORDANA COSMETICS!!!!!!
JORDANA COSMETICS is the best because i love Jordana
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.