Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Marianettee R.
Marianettee R.

I love using Jordana's lip liners, lipsticks and eyeliners.
The eyeliners dry up and peel off.
The lip liners line the lips up perfrctly and I only have one black lip gloss that turns matte and it's super beautiful and I fell in love with it the first time I bought it.
.. ..
.. ..

I love there lipsticks there so amazing nice colors i love there nudes really great love this product
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.

I have been using the felt tip pen liner for years and i love it its very precise and dark!
KT R.
KT R.

Very affordable makeup line, good quality makeup. I did find the eyebrow pencils left my eye brows looking way too harsh no matter how light I went but the pencils were only 99 cent and I ended up using them as lip liners and to line my waterline so it wasn't a total bust.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.

I love Jordana Cosmetics!! They are extremely affordable and a lot of their products are great quality! I buy their products at my local Walgreens and it is very convenient.
Cheli V.
Cheli V.

I have used their lip liners before and they are very pigmented and easy to apply. They do last a long time and reapplication goes smoothly. they are a good price and can be found at drugstores. I would recommend to anyone!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Simpsonville, KY

The Jordana sweet cream matte liquid lip colors are so so good ! They are super affordable, while still being pigmented, matte but non-drying. My fave shade is tiramisu.., such a pretty dusty mauve nude color !
Tia E.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA

I love Jordana as a brand. Their products consistently surprise me but in a good way. They are always able to keep their prices affordable while still making fantastic products. I highlight recommend their mascaras and lip products. My only issue is they are sometimes hard to find due to their availability only at Walgreens stores.
Morena_
Morena_

I love the majority of my glazes are from this brand, and the colors are very beautiful
Jamee M.
Jamee M.
Shelby, NC

Jordana has some hidden gems in their collection that are great and affordable such as their mascara, eyeliner, and matte lipsticks.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.