Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Santa Fe, NM

Super affordable and they have great products. I especially like their matte lip products and their eyeliners.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA

Love jordana liquid liner u don't come by the brand to much but I manage to get my hands on that liner it stays put, and it just works, I love it!! Highly recommended
linda o.
linda o.

I have tried blushes, lipsticks, and liquid lipsticks from Jordana. The lipsticks are available in a good selection of colors. The colors are pigmented and are comfortable on the lips. I also really like their liquid lipsticks. They are priced well and are not too drying.
ria a.
ria a.
Queens Vlg, NY

i liked their lip pencils and eyeliners. they lip pencils are pretty good and so are the eye pencils. could be more pigmented but great for the price
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Ottawa, ON

Very AFFORDABLE! Their lip liners and lip gloss are sooo amazing. It's a must have in a beauty collection
Caroline R.
Caroline R.

Really nice makeup for a very affordable price. Eyeliners and lip liners are a personal favorite. Not 5 stars since it's not always accessible.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.

Jordana has my favorite pencil eyeliner! I have been getting in for 8 years now and the formula has only improved.
Samya B.
Samya B.

It is a very good brand if you are looking for makeup and doesn't have a lot of money to spend. Their products of course aren't wonderful, but they live up to their price. When I was beggining to buy makeup I actually bought one or two eye pencils and they were ok, I guess. My favorite product of this brand is their blush.
Alejandra J.
Alejandra J.

I have tried both the matte lipsticks and nail polishes. I fell in love with the nail polish as it went on easy on my nails. The lipstick also went on nicely and was very pigmented and nicely scented.
Mabel V.
Mabel V.
Brooklyn, NY

I love them they have many good products the first thing I try were some products that they gave me for my birthday and after that I look more into their stuff
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.