Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Neuraly G.
Neuraly G.
Cabimas

It's a good brand and they have excelents products.. I recommend it because it's not too expensive and is good
Liliana M.
Liliana M.

Es un producto taaan genial es de super buena calidad, todos sus labiales con una exelente picmentacion, sus labiales mates don taaan cremosos y duran muchooo tiempo...
Hania E.
Hania E.

Unfortunately, I can't get th jordana products in my country. i used to have one of their eyeshadow pallets (made to last), they were quite pigmented!
Laura F.
Laura F.

One of my favorite products of Jordana is "Jordana Sweet cream matte liquid lip color" I have the color "Tiramusu" and it is so pigmented and moisturizer that I never want to take it off. I complemented my daily makeup with this color to get that perfect "no makeup makeup"
Ada Maria S.
Ada Maria S.
santa tecla

I like this products because thy are very good and they aren't too much expensive.
the quality is excellent and they make you look so pretty every moment you use them
Ilse M.
Ilse M.

Jordana is amazing! I love all of their products!
It is one of the most cheap products, and has a amazing quality! I have a lot makeup of this brand! and I`m sure I will buy more because is amazing!
I love all the product, the quality and of course the price!
Wendolin R.
Wendolin R.
Guadalajara

125/5000
I like most of their products, they are of good quality and at a very affordable price. I use them regularly,
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Puerto Rico, P.R

Yo lo q he probado de esta marca es un labial matte q se llama strawberry cheescake algo así y son geniales
Janet H.
Janet H.
Las choapas

Well they're basic and I use them when I don't have time to make up with time, I do like the brown eyeliner a lot though, and I like to use them often
Karmen P.
Karmen P.

Los panes de colores que tiene son muy buenos e ideal para mi rostro me gusta mucho además algunos productos son económicos para mi bolsillo.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.