Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Distrito federal

Sus bases des maquillaje tiene una cobertura buena y esos labiales mate son muy buenos picmenta bien
Daniela Q.
Daniela Q.

Are very good products and it is one of the best products that I have bought, they fit your needs
If it is accessible since you find it in some stores for very low cost and the product is very good better than other brands and cheaper.
Of course if I really like that brand one of the best
Nathalia V.
Nathalia V.

Jordana Cosmetics is an excellent make-up shop, very good quality, very fine pigments, bright colors and vivid colors in shades, lipsticks, etc. I love the Jordana Cosmetics shop. Very good store, I recommend it, I want to be a professional makeup artist.
Aurea P.
Aurea P.

OMG! Jordana sin duda es una de mis marcas favoritas en verdad amo! Sus labiales y la pigmentacion que deja en mis labio y sobretodo el olor que tiene ademas que es muy economico!
Mis tres labiales faboritos son estos!
Nateishla A.
Nateishla A.
Moca, Puerto Rico

Super cheep. Great pigmentation. By that, the matte lips sticks are rocking it. Stays for a long period of time. You can find them anywhere. I don't think this brand needs to improve! They are great and super cheep.
Corrinne T.
Corrinne T.
Paducah , KY

Jordana cosmetics are good if you're on a budget. The soft eyeliner is exceptional. I recommend it to younger people.
Chiann H.
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James

From this brand I've tried their lipsticks and their blushes. Their blushes are very pigmented, have to use a light hand on application. Also the lipsticks are pigmented but the staying power is excellent as its a lipstick. I recommend this brand. Found some good lipstick dupes for some mac lipsticks.
ana paula p.
ana paula p.

i have tried their products in lipsticks, I do not know if there are some others, but these seem very accessible and of very good quality, I certainly recommend them
Diana T.
Diana T.
Tijuana

Me encantan los labiales de esta marca, son muy buenos y super económicos son duraderos como los de alta gama, pero con un precio mucho mejor
Laura S.
Laura S.

I love Jordanian products I always find everything I want and if they do not have it in a few days I get it
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.