Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Jordana Cosmetics

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars56%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
4.37 / 5 based on 2,288 Reviews

Top Questions See all 9 Q&A

  • How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics
Reviews (2288)
Q&A (9)
Media (103)
Leave a Review
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • "I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils." in 7 reviews
  • "Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara." in 6 reviews
  • "This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for...." in 5 reviews
  • "The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)" in 5 reviews
  • "Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price!" in 3 reviews
Tania Mabel C.
Tania Mabel C.
13 reviews
Jordana's lipsticks are amazing, they have very good coverage and their colors are really beautiful and especially economical, you have a beautiful lipstick and a very good presio, I am delighted they are wonderful. Invited all the girls to buy one, they are a charm... :)
yorgelis r.
yorgelis r.
60 reviews
Uno de mis Favoritos, Totalmente. Sin PREGUNTE por mi jordana especialmente las barras de labios y brillos de labios, Productos mineralizados fundaciones. Realmente los amo y se Queda conmigo Durante Más De Un año me siento Como Si estuviera en adictos de la Manera Correcta. Las barras de labios estan con olor a vainilla y caramelo y alta pigmentación De Una Manera que te Hace Sentir Más especial about de Sus labios y de Mirar. Mineralizada TRABAJO DEL definitiva de la piel muy suave y blando, con o pecar Las bases también. La soja dueño m de casi Todos Los Colores Que mezclan con los rubores de Mac Que se pigmentan: Al mismo tiempo, el color de suave de alta. Revestimientos Líquidos también hijo muy pigmentados de Manera choque por Lo que no se Siente barato CUANDO las usas Y Que Estés Fácil de Ser Mezclado. Me encanta Mac Sólo tengo un punto Sobre las paletas de sombras de ojos CASI TENGO Todos Los Ediciones Limitadas y espero Que habria Más pigmentada y brillante y Más Fácil de Ser Mezclado. También soy fan de Gran ONU de los cepillos Que Son Un poco caro para mi, vale Pero la Peña y Fácil de Limpiar. Estoy muy feliz de la ONU Cliente Cuando Se Trata de Productos en general, Jordana
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
México df, México
50 reviews
I've used their lip liners and they're soft, pigmented , creamy and long lasting. What more can you ask from a lip liner? Affordable??!! Indeed, jordana has very affordable prices on all of their products. I also recommend the lipsticks 😉
Meshelle N.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
96 reviews
I bought the Stain lip balm moisturizer by Jordana and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. If you are looking for a product that is long lasting, give you a pop of color, and moisturizes your lips this product is it. I got mine from Walgreen's, and it was reasonably priced. I would completely recommend this product.
Ninibeth E.
Ninibeth E.
COVE-6926 ninibeth Escalona 6171 NW 72 AVE MIAMI, FL 33166
127 reviews
Jordana, es una marca que tiene muchísima variedad de cosméticos, cuenta desde labiales hasta maquillaje liquido y muchas cosas mas. Por 2 semanas estuve probando sus labiales y la verdad me sorprendieron los resultados, he probado sus rubores y rimel,
Quitssia M.
Quitssia M.
37 reviews
Me encanta sus lapizes de ojo y labios sus labiales son hermosos y tienen una gran variedad de tonos buena formula super recomendados buena texura me encanta su maquillaje tamben muy bonitos
Joany V.
Joany V.
San Juan
89 reviews
This brand has amazing quality products. They are low price and so worth it. The lipliner are my favorite product and would recommend. The blushes are good too, pigmented and gorgeous colors. Its sold at many drug stores.
Lilian O.
Lilian O.
Obregón
63 reviews
Jordana cosmetics was one of the firsts brands I used when I started using makeup as a teen. Their products are cheap and easy to find at any drugstore. They aren't high quality but work almost just as fine. They are great to practice if you're just starting on makeup.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Adger, AL
113 reviews
These products are so affordable, and they are so good. The liquid liner is my favorite. It lasted me forever! You can find Jordana at Walgreens. I totally recommend this wonderful brand to anyone!!!!
Jalisa L.
Jalisa L.
Windsor, ON
351 reviews
I have heard good things about Jordana products. Since I live in Canada, we don't have access to all of their products especially their new ones. However I did find some lip liners on iKatehouse.com. The have a nice finish and last all day. Also such a wide range of colors to choose from.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
58 reviews
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
155 reviews
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
97 reviews
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
94 reviews
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
185 reviews
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us