BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Rachel E.
Altoona, PA
Their sweet creme lipsticks smell like cake batter and hold their own compared to higher end liquid lipsticks! (Except for sweet Marsala wine, it was suuuuuper patchy and crumbly)
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
This are good lip liners I do like them. The thing I don't like about them is that they release little crumbs and some are very drying on the lips that they don't want to glide on
bayley c.
Durant, OK
Beautiful, high quality makeup! everything is reasonably priced, and the only hard part is navigating the site, I often find myself a little lost. Other than that, great company!
Andrea D.
I tried the Halloween soft matte lip creams. They are gorgeous colors but they get really dry. They also get crumbly. So, they're ok to wear if you don't plan on eating I guess.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love their liquid lip products the best.for the price you can't beat them.they last a long time without the dry sticky feeling.i have over 10 colors and hope to own more soon.
Vanessa Marcano Doreste V.
I love jordana matte lipsticks is my daily routine.. I have 7 shades and my favorite is NATURAL omg all my friends are crazy for this lipstick.. Is a perfect nude for everyday..
Briana R.
I bought a lip line for only around two dollars at Walgreens and it is so creamy and pigmented! These products really surprised me and I would definitely recommend to a friend
kastiria t.
the prices are not so good for the quality, as i say for the type o work a really like products that stay as longer as possible, i can give a change in other opcion of product
Jennifer P.
Crestview, FL
Some products are hits some are misses. But definitely is a good brand for how affordable it it is. The only thing the I don't appreciate about this brand is the availability.
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
What I love about Jordana cosmetics is that they are top quality products, they are affordable and they are reachable to most people.
Also, they always help me look beautiful.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?