BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Caillean C.
Caillean C.
I bought their sweet matte lip creams and I love them. They are so light weight and smell so good!! I also bought their new cream highlighting stick and I love it as a base to intensify my powder highlights
Monica M.
Monica M.
National City, CA
My mom mainly buys these products but whenever I snoop around her makeup bag, these jordana products are always surprising me every time I try them on! Have I mentioned that they are super affordable too?!?
Urmi S.
Urmi S.
Middle Vlg, NY
Affordable drugstore brand. Love love their product. Very affordable and you get good product.

Pros: affordable
Cons:
I donot shop here a lot but their mascara is my favorite. I will definitely shop again.
Mary P.
Mary P.
I love the Jordan's lip liners! They are affordable and they are great quality they are my favorite. They are so easy to glide on the lips and the variety of colors is amazing. I would definitely recommend
Mandi A.
Mandi A.
I've only tried their lip products but man are they great. They're modern matte lipsticks are so comfortable. The lip liners are phenomenal and probably the best I've tried. It's a great, affordable brand.
Julia T.
Julia T.
Sharon
Love this brand! Super cheap but really good products! Mascaras, eyeliners, and lip liners are all really great! Eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. I usually get these products at Walgreens.
Richele D.
Richele D.
Miami beach, FL
Oh God these cosmetics are fascinating indeed that compete with big brands in the market, I probe a lipstick eyeliner and it was very pretty and hard enough, I love this brand and its prices are fabulous.
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
Wonderful! Super affordable cosmetics and they are awesome! I am all about purchasing affordable products that perform just as great as higher end products. I especially love the eye liners and lip liners
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
South Gate, CA
I've used lip liners and they are great. They are good quality for the price. Their lip liners are my favorite and it is the only thing I have used from that brand. I will continue to buy their products.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
West Point, GA
I love love love their blushes and liquid eyeliner. But the availability of their products is so hard for me! They are so affordable and would probably use way more than I do if I could find what I want.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?