Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Georeen T.
Georeen T.
Newark, NJ

I have been using Jordana's Fabubrow pencil for over a year and it's the my go-to pencil for my brows. I won't look for anything else. I often get compliments on my eyebrows. The shade I use works for me perfectly. Pencil is not too greasy either.
Tiersa T.
Tiersa T.

Jordana is a very affordable brand with some great hidden gems. I love their blushes and their lipliner, but my favorite purchase has to be their Best Lash Extreme mascara. They are also doing a great job at expanding the products in their brand.
Anaismarie C.
Anaismarie C.
San Juan , Puerto Rico

Me encanta esta marca de comestico es el mas que uso y siempre comprare ya que me dejan hermosa ; siempre se la recomiendo a amistades y familiares cuando me hablan de maquillaje y de todo y si compraria por lote y el shipping es basntante barato
Sophia J.
Sophia J.
Glendale, AZ

This brand is a hidden gem and I am glad I found it. My favorite product is their lip liners that are retractable. They have great color pay off, a variety of colors, and so smooth. They are also extremely affordable, you really cannot go wrong.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Phenix City, AL

I have repeatedly used Jordana Cosmetics' retractable lip and eye liners. The quality, color and coverage of these products are phenomenal. These products are reasonably priced and among my favorites. I definitely would recommend these products!
DAHIANA A.
DAHIANA A.
MIAMI

I recently star to use Jordana. i have to admit before to use i was scare because the presentation. Actually i can't answer that now. no I shopped there once. It is affordable at the moment, i hope it continues. Yes i'll recommend to shop there.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Miami, Florida

Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I
member-3c9623086
member-3c9623086
Springfield

I have been using jodana products for year snow! they are extremely affordable, and easy to find at most stores. From their nail polish to face powder, to their eyeliners, all are very good products. I would recommend this brand to most people.
Gosto bastante da linha da Jordana , é acessível e encontramos com facilidade os produtos e possui boa relação preço x qualidade , a cada dia vem se tornando uma marca mais lembrada e popular com bastante produtos legais para nós consumidores .
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Modesto, CA

Jordan a is hit and miss for me, but you cannot beat there affordable price point, and for that I love. I have a lip cream I love and although I love the color of their gold liquid cat eye liner it tends to cracker and flake off rather quickly.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.