Add a Photo

Maria P.
Maria P.
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana cosmetics is really good for girls who are barely starting to do makeup or only need their makeup on for a few hours, because it is very inexpensive. One of the most inexpensive brands I have come to use. The only reason I gave it 3 stars, is because I feel like the products that I have tried rub off easily. I like makeup that will stay on for hours. The lip liners are the only ones that I would give 5 stars. Have not tried out their eye shadows so can't speak on those yet.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
Jan. 3, 2017, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I absolutely LOVE Jordana Cosmetics lip liners! They are my all-time favorite and best quality lip liners I have ever used! My favorite shade is 'Rock'N'Rose'. It is a beautiful, universally neutral shade of lip liner. Their lip liners are long lasting, smudge-free, and glide on so smooth. I love the variety of shades they offer as well. The price is typically $1.99 at my local Walgreens, but most of the time it is on sale even cheaper! Can't beat that! :-)
Simone B.
Simone B.
Miami beach , FL
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I am a really good fan of makeup. I love makeup products and this mark is not the exception. Jordana has really good quality and a really big variety of product which is amazing cause you have a lot of options about eyes, lips, face and nails. The best of all are the prices, is a really inexpensive brand and is does not have a bad quality. So Jordana's products are a good option if you are looking low prices and good quality. I recommended
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Oh, dont let the price fool you, Jordana products have got some Amazing quality products!! Though their cosmetics may be affordable, They do got some Awesome products in their line, That can be compared to some Higher end brands!! Their Lip liners are some of my favorites As well is their cream Eyeshadows or their mascara the Best lash extreme!! I highly recommend trying this line out, You'll find yourself loving something in their line!!
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana makes so many fabulous products at such an affordable price and they are a cruelty free brand which I love to support! Their fabuliner is a great felt tip liquid eyeliner. I use liquid liner every day and this is my favorite. It's so easy to use and the tip is very stable! The color is a deep dark black and looks very classy and much more expensive than it actually was! I have repurchased this so many times I have lost count!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Let all take a moment on bow our heads in thanks to the beauty that is within Jordana.

Jordana lip liners are the bomb and will hook you into their small section in Walgreens.
The liner formulation are smooth and creamy enough to glide on but stiff enough to stay in place. Placing their lines under any lipstick will increase the longevity of your lip wear. Trust me I work in Customer service so talking and smiling is required.
Madelin P.
Madelin P.
Jan. 26, 2017, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Gallatin, TN
Dec. 24, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand is great for those who are either new to makeup or just prefer drugstore brands. Every product is not equal, but some, such as the eyeliners, work great. The price of these products are definitely a pro as it is very affordable and can be found at any grocery store/drugstore around. There is great variety for all skin tones and hair colors. Would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone.
Madeleine P.
Madeleine P.
Wheaton, IL
Dec. 25, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand is ehhh. I have two color lip balms from them, and they don't impress me. I mean the prices are great, but they try so hard to make the color selection universally flattering that the colors end up flattering no one. I don't really have a solid, solid opinion on this brand yet, so I would encourage y'all to try it out for yourselves and let me know if there are some hidden gems I've missed.
Beky B.
Beky B.
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I am a really good fan of makeup. I love makeup products and this mark is not the exception. Jordana has really good quality and which is amazing cause you have a lot of options about eyes, lips, face and nails. The best of all are the prices, is a really inexpensive brand and is does not have a bad quality. So Jordana's products are a good option if you are looking low prices and good quality.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.