Add a Photo

Photos (91)
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Waterville, NY

the extent to which something is probable; the likelihood of something happening or being the case.
"the rain will make the probability of their arrival even greater"
synonyms: likelihood, prospect, expectation, chance, chances, odds
"the probability of winning"
a probable or the most probable event.
plural noun: probabilities
"for a time, revolution was a strong probability"
synonyms: probable event, prospect, possibility, good/fair/reasonable bet
"relegation is a distinct probability this season"
MATHEMATICS
the extent to which an event is likely to occur, measured by the ratio of the favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible.
"the area under the curve represents probability"
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

Normal lipsticks are quite comfortable to wear, although I could not say they are moisturizers, I have to use lip balm underneath. I also tell you that the BlackBerry, I went wrong ... smells totally plastic, I have never used it for the same. To be mate, it costs a little that run on the lips, also tend to dry. However, they are very cute colors. Rafael's tone despite being said to be mate, it is not, for some reason I do not know is pearly, I do not know if mine went missing or they are all like that, the point is that I like it because it is half a little orange with a little golden glow They look like piola.
michellde s.
michellde s.
Fredericksburg, VA

This is such a great lip product. The price is so surprising compared to quality. I've never tried a matte lipstick and I wanted to try an inexpensive one to get an idea without investing a lot of money. Assuming this is actually the BOTTOM of the price range, I will be buying more matte lipsticks. Absolutely amazing. I have it in the Popular (bright pink) and Blush (Nearly my exact lip color, LOVE it). They're very pigmented. Stay on forever. Do not dry your lips, but obviously do give a "matte" finish, which some people may not like. However, this is perfect for me.
Beangely F.
Beangely F.

For years I've ignored Jordana brand every time I pass by its section at the drugstore. But a few weeks ago they I saw on an end cap that they had a new item called "sweet matte creams" and bought two out of curiosity. I'm glad I did because it's is the best liquid matte lipstick I've found that's drugstore brand. The colors are gorgeous, durable, smooth and they smell so good. I'm in love with this formula. I have Kat Von D, Stila, ColourPop, LimeCrime, most liquid lipstick brands out there, and Jordana is the one I reach for the most!
Eri T.
Eri T.

Oh Jordana...
Where do I start?

I first discovered this brand as a high schooler just wanting to do makeup at a low cost that also came with good quality 😅

I fell in LOVE with this brand.

I've been using their Fabu Brows eyebrow pencil FOREEEEVER now and I swear by this stuff 😩💖
Same goes for their Easyliner retractable pencil 🙌🏻

The eye shadows... SUPER cheap and pigmented!!

P.S. Jordana's Quick Shine Topcoat (60 second shine) the only top coat I use now and it really does dry fast!

😩💕 I LOVE JORDANA 💕😩
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston

i just recently bought two jordana lip liners from the dollar store. i wanted to play around with lips because I'm not really into lip color. it was cheap and i was quite impressed with the quality of the product. especially for something i grabbed at the dollar store. I'm only rating it 3 stars because it is a cheaper brand and obviously doesn't quite compare to some of the higher end products i have tried, but I'm not rating it three because i dislike it, because for a price that low its great!
Feri V.
Feri V.

Jordana, es una marca que tiene muchísima variedad de cosméticos, cuenta desde labiales hasta maquillaje liquido y muchas cosas mas. Por 2 semanas estuve probando sus labiales y la verdad me sorprendieron los resultados, he probado sus rubores y rimel, pero nunca sus labiales.

Los labiales jordana cuentan con un rango de colores muy grande, creo que estando en la tienda son los que mas variedad de colores tienen y labiales de diferentes tipos. Sus mas famosos son los mate y los normales.
Maria P.
Maria P.

Jordana cosmetics is really good for girls who are barely starting to do makeup or only need their makeup on for a few hours, because it is very inexpensive. One of the most inexpensive brands I have come to use. The only reason I gave it 3 stars, is because I feel like the products that I have tried rub off easily. I like makeup that will stay on for hours. The lip liners are the only ones that I would give 5 stars. Have not tried out their eye shadows so can't speak on those yet.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL

I recently picked up a matte liquid lipstick for $4.99 at Walgreens and really liked it. I bought a pretty fuschia color and it was beautiful. It went on beautifully and didn't dry my lips out. I'm not crazy about matte myself, but it seems to be the only available formula you can buy anymore, so I usually smooth on lip balm on top and it looked really pretty with this lipstick. I was really impressed with this purchase, so I will be trying other Jordana cosmetics out in the future
AnneMarie C.
AnneMarie C.

I purchased the Jordana Cosmetics' Baked Eyeshadow in the shade Bronze Gala from my local K-Mart. The shadow is available for purchase on the Jordana Cosmetics website for about $2.49 USD. The shadow is decently pigmented for the price. However, I did only use the shadow dry with a brush. I would recommend using the shadow with a mixing medium for intensified color payoff. The one thing I did not care for was the slim packaging. Since it is a baked shadow, it is easily broken.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.