Add a Photo

Eri T.
Eri T.

Oh Jordana...
Where do I start?

I first discovered this brand as a high schooler just wanting to do makeup at a low cost that also came with good quality 😅

I fell in LOVE with this brand.

I've been using their Fabu Brows eyebrow pencil FOREEEEVER now and I swear by this stuff 😩💖
Same goes for their Easyliner retractable pencil 🙌🏻

The eye shadows... SUPER cheap and pigmented!!

P.S. Jordana's Quick Shine Topcoat (60 second shine) the only top coat I use now and it really does dry fast!

😩💕 I LOVE JORDANA 💕😩
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston

i just recently bought two jordana lip liners from the dollar store. i wanted to play around with lips because I'm not really into lip color. it was cheap and i was quite impressed with the quality of the product. especially for something i grabbed at the dollar store. I'm only rating it 3 stars because it is a cheaper brand and obviously doesn't quite compare to some of the higher end products i have tried, but I'm not rating it three because i dislike it, because for a price that low its great!
Maria P.
Maria P.

Jordana cosmetics is really good for girls who are barely starting to do makeup or only need their makeup on for a few hours, because it is very inexpensive. One of the most inexpensive brands I have come to use. The only reason I gave it 3 stars, is because I feel like the products that I have tried rub off easily. I like makeup that will stay on for hours. The lip liners are the only ones that I would give 5 stars. Have not tried out their eye shadows so can't speak on those yet.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL

I recently picked up a matte liquid lipstick for $4.99 at Walgreens and really liked it. I bought a pretty fuschia color and it was beautiful. It went on beautifully and didn't dry my lips out. I'm not crazy about matte myself, but it seems to be the only available formula you can buy anymore, so I usually smooth on lip balm on top and it looked really pretty with this lipstick. I was really impressed with this purchase, so I will be trying other Jordana cosmetics out in the future
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee

I absolutely LOVE Jordana Cosmetics lip liners! They are my all-time favorite and best quality lip liners I have ever used! My favorite shade is 'Rock'N'Rose'. It is a beautiful, universally neutral shade of lip liner. Their lip liners are long lasting, smudge-free, and glide on so smooth. I love the variety of shades they offer as well. The price is typically $1.99 at my local Walgreens, but most of the time it is on sale even cheaper! Can't beat that! :-)
Simone B.
Simone B.
Miami beach 33140, Florida

I am a really good fan of makeup. I love makeup products and this mark is not the exception. Jordana has really good quality and a really big variety of product which is amazing cause you have a lot of options about eyes, lips, face and nails. The best of all are the prices, is a really inexpensive brand and is does not have a bad quality. So Jordana's products are a good option if you are looking low prices and good quality. I recommended
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Everett, WA

Oh, dont let the price fool you, Jordana products have got some Amazing quality products!! Though their cosmetics may be affordable, They do got some Awesome products in their line, That can be compared to some Higher end brands!! Their Lip liners are some of my favorites As well is their cream Eyeshadows or their mascara the Best lash extreme!! I highly recommend trying this line out, You'll find yourself loving something in their line!!
Jordana makes so many fabulous products at such an affordable price and they are a cruelty free brand which I love to support! Their fabuliner is a great felt tip liquid eyeliner. I use liquid liner every day and this is my favorite. It's so easy to use and the tip is very stable! The color is a deep dark black and looks very classy and much more expensive than it actually was! I have repurchased this so many times I have lost count!
Jayme H.
Jayme H.

I recently discovered this brand in my local Walgreens when I was looking for a new liquid lipstick. I fell in love with their Sweet Cream Matte line. Tiramisu and Rose Macaroon are my favorites from the line- the lipstick applies beautifully and has a pleasant vanilla scent. Jordana works just as well if not better than more expensive brands and it only cost me $4.99! Pictured: Tiramisu after 4 hours of wear & a few cups of coffee.
Madison C.
Madison C.

Let all take a moment on bow our heads in thanks to the beauty that is within Jordana.

Jordana lip liners are the bomb and will hook you into their small section in Walgreens.
The liner formulation are smooth and creamy enough to glide on but stiff enough to stay in place. Placing their lines under any lipstick will increase the longevity of your lip wear. Trust me I work in Customer service so talking and smiling is required.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.