Add a Photo

Photos (95)
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Waterville, NY

the extent to which something is probable; the likelihood of something happening or being the case.
"the rain will make the probability of their arrival even greater"
synonyms: likelihood, prospect, expectation, chance, chances, odds
"the probability of winning"
a probable or the most probable event.
plural noun: probabilities
"for a time, revolution was a strong probability"
synonyms: probable event, prospect, possibility, good/fair/reasonable bet
"relegation is a distinct probability this season"
MATHEMATICS
the extent to which an event is likely to occur, measured by the ratio of the favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible.
"the area under the curve represents probability"
michellde s.
michellde s.
Fredericksburg, VA

This is such a great lip product. The price is so surprising compared to quality. I've never tried a matte lipstick and I wanted to try an inexpensive one to get an idea without investing a lot of money. Assuming this is actually the BOTTOM of the price range, I will be buying more matte lipsticks. Absolutely amazing. I have it in the Popular (bright pink) and Blush (Nearly my exact lip color, LOVE it). They're very pigmented. Stay on forever. Do not dry your lips, but obviously do give a "matte" finish, which some people may not like. However, this is perfect for me.
Beangely F.
Beangely F.

For years I've ignored Jordana brand every time I pass by its section at the drugstore. But a few weeks ago they I saw on an end cap that they had a new item called "sweet matte creams" and bought two out of curiosity. I'm glad I did because it's is the best liquid matte lipstick I've found that's drugstore brand. The colors are gorgeous, durable, smooth and they smell so good. I'm in love with this formula. I have Kat Von D, Stila, ColourPop, LimeCrime, most liquid lipstick brands out there, and Jordana is the one I reach for the most!
Eri T.
Eri T.

Oh Jordana...
Where do I start?

I first discovered this brand as a high schooler just wanting to do makeup at a low cost that also came with good quality 😅

I fell in LOVE with this brand.

I've been using their Fabu Brows eyebrow pencil FOREEEEVER now and I swear by this stuff 😩💖
Same goes for their Easyliner retractable pencil 🙌🏻

The eye shadows... SUPER cheap and pigmented!!

P.S. Jordana's Quick Shine Topcoat (60 second shine) the only top coat I use now and it really does dry fast!

😩💕 I LOVE JORDANA 💕😩
Esther  i.
Esther i.
Fort Worth, TX

I really love how pigmented these are 😍. They go on smooth and stay on for a long time.Jordana has so many colors to choose from. I put my top favorite color in the front 😍😍

They sell them at Walgreens. The store usually has sales like buy one get one 50% off :D

Also! Coupons! If you are into coupons ,you could check out the coupons for this awesome bold lip colors. You can find the coupon books in the entrance for free . #contest #favoriteboldlipcolor @influenster

Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston

i just recently bought two jordana lip liners from the dollar store. i wanted to play around with lips because I'm not really into lip color. it was cheap and i was quite impressed with the quality of the product. especially for something i grabbed at the dollar store. I'm only rating it 3 stars because it is a cheaper brand and obviously doesn't quite compare to some of the higher end products i have tried, but I'm not rating it three because i dislike it, because for a price that low its great!
Maria P.
Maria P.

Jordana cosmetics is really good for girls who are barely starting to do makeup or only need their makeup on for a few hours, because it is very inexpensive. One of the most inexpensive brands I have come to use. The only reason I gave it 3 stars, is because I feel like the products that I have tried rub off easily. I like makeup that will stay on for hours. The lip liners are the only ones that I would give 5 stars. Have not tried out their eye shadows so can't speak on those yet.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL

I recently picked up a matte liquid lipstick for $4.99 at Walgreens and really liked it. I bought a pretty fuschia color and it was beautiful. It went on beautifully and didn't dry my lips out. I'm not crazy about matte myself, but it seems to be the only available formula you can buy anymore, so I usually smooth on lip balm on top and it looked really pretty with this lipstick. I was really impressed with this purchase, so I will be trying other Jordana cosmetics out in the future
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee

I absolutely LOVE Jordana Cosmetics lip liners! They are my all-time favorite and best quality lip liners I have ever used! My favorite shade is 'Rock'N'Rose'. It is a beautiful, universally neutral shade of lip liner. Their lip liners are long lasting, smudge-free, and glide on so smooth. I love the variety of shades they offer as well. The price is typically $1.99 at my local Walgreens, but most of the time it is on sale even cheaper! Can't beat that! :-)
Simone B.
Simone B.
Miami beach 33140, Florida

I am a really good fan of makeup. I love makeup products and this mark is not the exception. Jordana has really good quality and a really big variety of product which is amazing cause you have a lot of options about eyes, lips, face and nails. The best of all are the prices, is a really inexpensive brand and is does not have a bad quality. So Jordana's products are a good option if you are looking low prices and good quality. I recommended
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.