Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Jhenifer F.
Jhenifer F.
Minneapolis, MN

Seen my fav. Make up artist used this brand products and liked it so will continue to use
jetza C.
jetza C.

Los labiales de jordana son facinantes me gusta toda la gama de colores que pueden tener
Melani M.
Melani M.
San Antonio

I used a deliner of jordana,and i think that this product was incredible,i recommend it
Norma M.
Norma M.

Los labiales son muy buenos wow!! Y aparte muy económicos se los recomiendo mucho!!!!!!
Yara S.
Yara S.
RR-01 Box11673 Toa Alta PR 00953

Love jordana cosmetics not only are they super affordable they are really good too
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
Puntarenas

I love this brand. It is very affordable.
All is really beautiful. Recommended
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
México

I loved your products
The products they are very good
Is magic, fantastic.
Jalisa L.
Jalisa L.
Wheatley, Ontario

I have heard good things about Jordana products. Since I live in Canada, we don't have access to all of their products especially their new ones. However I did find some lip liners on iKatehouse.com. The have a nice finish and last all day. Also such a wide range of colors to choose from.
Yordanys G.
Yordanys G.
2250 NW 114TH Ave Unit 1A, Miami, FL 33192-4177

I love they lipstick!!!!! Tangerine is one of my fav !!!
I'll love that could have one that doesn't transfer but I love the textures and the colors
Daniela Q.
Daniela Q.

Are very good products and it is one of the best products that I have bought, they fit your needs
If it is accessible since you find it in some stores for very low cost and the product is very good better than other brands and cheaper.
Of course if I really like that brand one of the best
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.