Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Jhenifer F.
Jhenifer F.
Minneapolis, MN

Seen my fav. Make up artist used this brand products and liked it so will continue to use
jetza C.
jetza C.

Los labiales de jordana son facinantes me gusta toda la gama de colores que pueden tener
Norma M.
Norma M.

Los labiales son muy buenos wow!! Y aparte muy económicos se los recomiendo mucho!!!!!!
Melani M.
Melani M.
San Antonio

I used a deliner of jordana,and i think that this product was incredible,i recommend it
Yara S.
Yara S.
RR-01 Box11673 Toa Alta PR 00953

Love jordana cosmetics not only are they super affordable they are really good too
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
Puntarenas

I love this brand. It is very affordable.
All is really beautiful. Recommended
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
México

I loved your products
The products they are very good
Is magic, fantastic.
Jalisa L.
Jalisa L.
Wheatley, Ontario

I have heard good things about Jordana products. Since I live in Canada, we don't have access to all of their products especially their new ones. However I did find some lip liners on iKatehouse.com. The have a nice finish and last all day. Also such a wide range of colors to choose from.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Lima

I do love all my Jordana's lipsticks!! Its tingling is powerful ;) And with accessible prices
Gabih T.
Gabih T.

Pra fala a verdade nao comprei aqui mas minhas amigas compraram e falaram que é otimo os produtos e que vale a pena
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.