Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Eva H.
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY

I think Jordana Cosmetics is a lower class makeup company. I have bought them from CVS before. I used there lip linear and it worked decent, but it was a little smuggy. It was easy to find and like I said they are a lower line brand, so you find their products cheap and cheap quality.
Minerva R.
Minerva R.

Jordana cosmetics is win and lose battle. I used to wear it when I was younger (they stop bringing it to my country) but now re discovering the brand thanks to the youtuber emilynoel83, the eyeliners are amazing the liquid lipstick at least the one I got (strawberrie cheesecake) it horrible on me it crumbles and it is patchy.
Becca J.
Becca J.

This is one of my favorite drugstore brands, by far. I think it's totally underrated. I have tried many items from the brand, and I enjoy most of them. Of course, there are time when things just don't work, but that's just because makeup works differently of different people. Overall, I'd say the quality is good, and it's definitely worth checking out!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Absolutely love Jordana liquid matte lipstick. Lasts all day, vibrant colors and feels amazing! Found mine at walgreens.
F Anel J.
F Anel J.

Jordana cosmetics lip liners are so good! They are very pigmented and good quality for the price you pay. Their lip liners have a wide range of colors for all skin tones and all looks. I always find mine at Wall greens and always make sure to stock up when I get a chance.
Daphny S.
Daphny S.

I have been on the hunt for some inexpensive lip liners that also share good quality. So happy i found Jordana Cosmetics at my local Walgreen's. The lip liners a creamy, pigmented, smooth, as well as retractable. Which is always plus. They forever be a Makeup Must Have for me.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA

What a surprise! I can go on and on but it is simple quality make up items at the perfect price point. I love their lipliners. I will go high end on lipstick, but anchor it with a Jordana Lipstick, and it stays all day.
Eudys R.
Eudys R.
Miami, Florida

Me encanta esta marca de farmacia por sus revestimientos, bálsamo para los labios blush y lapices
CORDERO M.
CORDERO M.
bronx, NY

Great cosmetic products very reasonable price very affordable grey pigmentation and all the products good brand that's been out for years and never let you down
I have an eyeliner from this brand and it seemed to work good considering the price. I would probably buy it again!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.