BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Carolina T.
Medellín
It look so good and in such a nice packing that you couldn´t tell that it was cheap, and the price was super nice, so i bought it. It was a matte lipstick in a pinky tone, the perfect pinky tone. When you opened it, its smell? amazing. But when I used it the result was hideous. My lips look sooooo cracked and dry and thats what i hate most about lipsticks.
Valeria
Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, México.
JORDANA has a variety of very good cosmetics, with a very very affordable price I would love to consider myself to try new cosmetics that go to leave it would be great pleasure to invite my friends to try the products and the application of influenster.
Anaismarie C.
San Juan , Puerto Rico
Me encanta esta marca de comestico es el mas que uso y siempre comprare ya que me dejan hermosa ; siempre se la recomiendo a amistades y familiares cuando me hablan de maquillaje y de todo y si compraria por lote y el shipping es basntante barato
Saraya D.
Ancaster, ON
Definitely a nice product, good price but some of the products the pigment isnt very strong so you have to use more product and then you go through it quicker but it is still a great deal compares to all the high end brands, definitely recommend
Andrea P.
New Castle, DE
I've used their lip liners and they're soft, pigmented , creamy and long lasting. What more can you ask from a lip liner? Affordable??!! Indeed, jordana has very affordable prices on all of their products. I also recommend the lipsticks 😉
Samya B.
It is a very good brand if you are looking for makeup and doesn't have a lot of money to spend. Their products of course aren't wonderful, but they live up to their price. When I was beggining to buy makeup I actually bought one or two eye pencils and they were ok, I guess. My favorite product of this brand is their blush.
Ana Paula C.
Chihuahua
I love al Jordana pruducts!!!
Especialmente me encantan sus esmaltes, lo fantástico de éstos es (además de tener hermosa gama de colores) que secan súper rápido y duran mucho tiempo!
También sus labiales son hermosos, los amo todos!!!
Cheli V.
I have used their lip liners before and they are very pigmented and easy to apply. They do last a long time and reapplication goes smoothly. they are a good price and can be found at drugstores. I would recommend to anyone!
Ninibeth E.
COVE-6926 ninibeth Escalona 6171 NW 72 AVE MIAMI, FL 33166
Jordana, es una marca que tiene muchísima variedad de cosméticos, cuenta desde labiales hasta maquillaje liquido y muchas cosas mas. Por 2 semanas estuve probando sus labiales y la verdad me sorprendieron los resultados, he probado sus rubores y rimel,
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I bought the Stain lip balm moisturizer by Jordana and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. If you are looking for a product that is long lasting, give you a pop of color, and moisturizes your lips this product is it. I got mine from Walgreen's, and it was reasonably priced. I would completely recommend this product.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?