Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA

My fist experience with this line was when I received a gift of their eyeliners. I had them in brown, black, and in a plum color. They are pretty nicely pigmented, but I think I prefer the liquid or the stick eyeliner as oppose to the pencil. I'm just not a big fan of how quickly they become dull.
IMSELF C.
IMSELF C.
Soledad

Creo que ha sido de las primeras marcas de productos de belleza que he conocido, se consiguen en droguerías, tiendas de cadena, casi cualquier lado a buen precio y tienen buena calidad.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Herriman, UT

I love the price range of this brand they have some pretty good products! They are just difficult to find...
Darlene E.
Darlene E.

Its a good quality brand for an exceptional price. I've tried their matte lipsticks and they are very good. A little dry, but good pigments. I got them at my local drugstore, super affordable and great quality. I've also tried a brow pencil too, which was ok.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV

Jordana has several products that I really love. Huge fan. Their pressed powder, mascara, eyeliner, and liquid lipsticks are favorites of mine. Their stuff is great quality, pigmented, and super super affordable. The only problem is I can only find them at Kmart in my area but at least I can order from their website. Definitely recommend Jordana!
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Wichita, KS

I love the liquid eyeliner pens in black! Get product and very cost effective!
Deb R.
Deb R.
Pasco, WA

When it comes to drugstore I like some of the Jordan a lip liners and some matte lipsticks
Fran M.
Fran M.

These very affordable lipsticks last all day and can withstand the heat without melting in tropical locations when you go on trips this is a great tip for all of you that have had expensive lipsticks melt on summer vacations LOL I learned the hard way
Sway S.
Sway S.

Jordana is the sister company to Milani, but cheaper. So if you like those products you'll love these. Jordana is very affordable, has nice quality makeup & is WOC friendly. I love the Matte Lipstick from there.
Jayde S.
Jayde S.
Bowling Green, OH

I think jordanas products are great quality and a great price. They are a brand with majority hit products with only a few weak ones. The formulas are great but the compromise is with the cheaper packaging. Overall I like using my jordana cosmetics.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.