Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Yordanys G.
Yordanys G.
2250 NW 114TH Ave Unit 1A, Miami, FL 33192-4177

I love they lipstick!!!!! Tangerine is one of my fav !!!
I'll love that could have one that doesn't transfer but I love the textures and the colors
Cristy L.
Cristy L.

I have tons of their lipsticks and the made to
Last eyeshadow wich I love! They are a affordable brand and Cruelty free
Alexia S.
Alexia S.

Jordana products are SO good for their affordable price! The main products from this line that I have used are lip liners, lip creams, and eye liners and they have all been GREAT products. I personally LOVE their lip creams. They have such great formula, smell, and finish! They're matte but not overdrying AT ALL. I have the entire collection of colors from the Lip creams. I totally look forward to trying more products from this brand because they never disappoint!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Bound Brook, NJ

Used the new liquid to matte lipsticks wish there where more shades to pick from but other then that lasts awhile and not drying to lips. 4 Stars
molly S.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY

Honestly, I have only tried one of their products but it blew me away. Their mascara is my favorite go-to that I always make sure to have on hand. I have gone through at least 4 tubes already and continue to buy it. They just started carrying the brand at my local Duane Reade and I look forward to trying out more of their products.
Allie A.
Allie A.
Miami Beach, FL

I love Jordana lip liners they are so creamy and super pigmented best part of all so inexpensive. I definitely recommend them.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Philadelphia, PA

My sister introduced me to the Jordana liquid lipsticks and I was presently surprised! Usually do not expect a lot from drug store lippies but this one was super creamy and opaque and lasted for a good time! They also have a really great color selection!
Tayla W.
Tayla W.

Very good products. Not the hugest fan of their stuff but it is overall a good line of cosmetics
Nellie M.
Nellie M.
Palmdale , Ca

Loved how all the products I've tried actually didn't wear off through the day !!
Cat S.
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL

Some good makeup for the price. Kind of hit or miss sometimes. Don't like their matte lipstick but I love their eyebrow pencils. I want to try the new liquid matte lipstick they put out. I work in the beauty dept., people love their lip and eyeliners.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.