BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Nayely V.
Tamaulipas, Nuevo Laredo
I love their products, they are not that expensive and they have a very nice smell, some smells like watermelon <3, they are something that I would love to have more of these comics.
Camila B.
Santiago de los Caballeros
Bueno este polvo me a funcionado de maravilla y pues se los recomiendo ya que es un polvo económico pero a laves es un polvo de buena calidad y pues no podrá ser el mejor pero si hace lo que promete el producto
Jasmine P.
Florissant, MO
these cosmetics are SUPER affordable and can be found at your local walgreen's. they have everything from lip gloss to lip liners, and the quality is very great for a brand so cheap. the lip gloss stays on all day and the liners are very pigmented.
Carolynn D.
I bought these products at my local dollar store (A Buck or Two, Jack n Jill, Dollarama, and other small shops. I love their nail polishes. They are very affordable and high quality. Furthermore, they are made without the toxic chemicals: Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Toluene, and more.
Karla V.
México
Sus labiales y lapices delineadores tienen muy buena pigmentación además el precio no es muy elevado, esta al alcance de cualquiera además lo venden en todas partes
Nana Adwoa A.
Tema,Ghana
It can be difficult sometimes to archieve the perfect look with eyeliner without smudges. Especially if you are a beginner. The Jordana easyliner for eyes retractable pencil is so easy to use. It smoothly glides over your eyes giving you the perfect finish.
Mariela M.
super love their quick dry nail polish. it really dries up in 1 minute! and the quality is amazing it doesnt smell weird or anything and it is not super expensive.
Karen S.
I've never use one of this, but I saw a lot of Youtubers that say that this products are awesome, I would like to use one this some day to have my own opinion about this products. My favorite thing about this is that the prices are very nice for all the persons that want to buy something good and with a good price.
Karla M.
amo los productos de jordana en especial los rubores y labiales son de larga duracion ademas que son de buena calidad y tiene colores preciosos los compraria una y otra vez me fascinan y son muy economicos los compro por lo regular y son faciles de conceguir!
Deyaneira C.
Aguadilla
From Jordana's products to me as a person I really like. Whenever I can I buy dust and lipstick sometimes even eyeliners. The ones I have tried so far are fantastic.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?