Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Yesmari L.
Yesmari L.
Aguada

Is a product that has a good pigmentation in terms of lips and shadows is an excellent brand that would recommend all women to use Jordana.
Angela P.
Angela P.

They are cosmetics of high quality totally reliable and durable for all the tastes but with total security of its high quality in products
i love jordana make up line. i love the amaing fresh feeling it feels on my skin, it looks so natural and they also have fun crazy colours
Isvi M.
Isvi M.
Panama

Here in Jordana Panama, it is achieved in almost any shop, I have tried lipsticks and eyeliners for eyes, they have very good pigmentation
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Correos de Costa Rica sucursal del caribe, diagonal sureste del mercado, calle 4

Siempre busco sus productos, son excelentes y a buen precio, si buscan calidad y no afectar sus finanzas fijo deben comprar a esta marca
Mila P.
Mila P.

he usado labiales me gustan mucho.
Pero creo q no cumple con las horas que dice q va durar el labial.
deberian de poner mucha atencion
Adeline D.
Adeline D.
Madison, WI

It has standard quality, It's sticky and sometimes I hate to say but like little kid material, I like it but at the same time I don't
Pamela P.
Pamela P.

It has a really short palette of colors, but the prices are affordable, the nail polish is very liquid (in my opinion) but its works.
Lisset T.
Lisset T.

My matt lipstick leaves a good result when I put it on and I really recommend it.
And they also have an incredible line of cosmetics.
In itself, it has good products, are not my favorites but save many situations instead of buying cheap makeup, anyway I like it a lot
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.