Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Ali rosely O.
Ali rosely O.
Puebla

Tengo infinidad de labiales de Jordana y me encantan los colores pigmentan super padre y la duracion en verdad es extrema.. ampliamemte recomendado
Sarana W.
Sarana W.
Sunrise, FL

Jordana Cosmetics omgggg this is a perfect mix of pigmentation, creamy blendable eyeshadow with shimmer. In love. Bought multiple shades
Mariangel d.
Mariangel d.

Jordana Cosmetics is a very good brand, I have used some cosmetics of this brand and I have liked, especially the smell of his lips are exquisite
javiera a.
javiera a.
santiago

I love this brand because it is cheap and of very good quality, it has m aravillosas lines of lipsticks and nail polishes and I can recommend it
Courtney-Anne F.
Courtney-Anne F.
Christchurch, New Zealand

Jordana has excellent value for money. The best range of drugstore lipsticks and lipliners. I swear by their eyeshadow primer! It works amazing!
Betsabe C.
Betsabe C.

I used it for emergencies or when I like some gloss color or nail polish is economical but not very good quality but it gets you out of trouble
Roop K.
Roop K.

I love the lipliners they are really amazing... specially the nudes... the best part is they are retractable and i dnt have to sharpen them. 😊
Julie c.
Julie c.

I have used their concealers which have great coverage but doesn't last long. It does crease under the eye you have to bake or set real quick
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Daniels, WV

I cant really say ive used everything but i love thier liquid lipsticks. They are budge proof smear proof and they have an amazing wear time.
Yesmari L.
Yesmari L.
Aguada

Is a product that has a good pigmentation in terms of lips and shadows is an excellent brand that would recommend all women to use Jordana.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.