Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Almee L.
Almee L.

AND DO NOT SELL JORDAN IN MY COUNTRY, BUT IT WAS MY PREFERRED BEAUTY MARK (LOW COST). Its quality is impressive. Its colors are amazing. I love it.
Sarana W.
Sarana W.
Sunrise, FL

Jordana Cosmetics omgggg this is a perfect mix of pigmentation, creamy blendable eyeshadow with shimmer. In love. Bought multiple shades
Mariangel d.
Mariangel d.

Jordana Cosmetics is a very good brand, I have used some cosmetics of this brand and I have liked, especially the smell of his lips are exquisite
Courtney-Anne F.
Courtney-Anne F.
Christchurch, New Zealand

Jordana has excellent value for money. The best range of drugstore lipsticks and lipliners. I swear by their eyeshadow primer! It works amazing!
javiera a.
javiera a.
santiago

I love this brand because it is cheap and of very good quality, it has m aravillosas lines of lipsticks and nail polishes and I can recommend it
Betsabe C.
Betsabe C.

I used it for emergencies or when I like some gloss color or nail polish is economical but not very good quality but it gets you out of trouble
Roop K.
Roop K.

I love the lipliners they are really amazing... specially the nudes... the best part is they are retractable and i dnt have to sharpen them. 😊
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Daniels, WV

I cant really say ive used everything but i love thier liquid lipsticks. They are budge proof smear proof and they have an amazing wear time.
Julie c.
Julie c.

I have used their concealers which have great coverage but doesn't last long. It does crease under the eye you have to bake or set real quick
Alana T.
Alana T.

I have the product foundation number 01 in the shade natural, this product is good when it comes to coverage however doesn't stay very long
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.