Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL

I've loved everything I've tried from this brand. Their lip liners are by far my favorite, their eyeliners are beautiful and very pigmented, and their lipsticks and lip glosses are great as well.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Lebanon, IN

I've used Jordanas blushes before! It's awesome that they are affordable. They need to have more of a selection at stores though! Most of the time I see only a small section! I would recommend Jordana makeup to anyone new to makeup and trying to start a collection out or anyone really!
Svetlana K.
Svetlana K.
Madera, CA

I have their brown eyeshadow that I use to fill in my eyebrows and it's the perfect shade and I've had it for about three years
Jess M.
Jess M.

Great quality and unbeatable price points! I highly recommend if you're getting into makeup to try out Jordana
Treasure W.
Treasure W.

I love Jordana creme matte liquid lipsticks! They have a nice shade range to choose from, they aren't sticky and they dry down really quickly. I have fairly big lips and I always have problems with lipsticks cracking on my but I don't have this problem with this formula. I do admit though I enjoy the darker shades better they tend to wear better.
Paola T.
Paola T.

I have never try but I have a crush on their lipstics. A Lot of good reviews SO am dying yo get some
Amara D.
Amara D.
Minneapolis, MN

jordana's products always perform really well for me. especially the eye products like liner and chubby cream shadow sticks.
Daryl J.
Daryl J.
Pompano Beach, FL

For Jordana, I've so far only used both their lip liners and eyeliners. And I have to admit that their products are so affordable and really great when you're on a budget! Jordana hasn't let me down as yet and I hope they keep up the good work :)
Anonna C.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY

Super cheap products but they have great eyeliners. If you always wanted to try different colors this is the place to get them.
Chenee J.
Chenee J.
San Pedro, CA

Jordana Cosmetics is so fun & affordable. You don't have to break the bank to get all of your beauty needs. It's great to buy items that you are just trying out for the first time (such as a bold color or need something to practice applying like highlighter) by using a brand like Jordana. Cause if you mess up, don't like the look, etc. You didn't waste a whole bunch of money. Plus their products are actually pretty darn nice
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.