Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Makayla C.
Makayla C.

This is the best place to get lotions, foundations, and products for every female!! I love this brand. I love how their prices are just right for me! I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! ,
Susan L.
Susan L.
Point, TX

So many good products. I wish Walgreen's carried the entire line rather than just a tiny display. The lip liners are the best especially for the price. i love the blushes when I can find them. I haven't ever bought either that I haven't just loved. The liners are creamy and long lasting. The matte blushes are my favorites.
Mary Mar D.
Mary Mar D.
Kissimmee, FL

What is panic I would have to say that is either a win or lose situation sometimes you find a really good products and then there are sometimes that you won't really score but overall it is a really good brand it is stepping up their game and I can't lie it's a very affordable product !
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Mission, Tx

Jordana is one of my favorite drugstore brands. I really love the eyebrow pencils the pigment doesnt melt like some other pencils i've tried.
jessa J.
jessa J.

Cheap and easy. Not a big deal i get my eye liner from here and i love it. Its just a good store
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Staten Island, NY

Love Jordana eyeliners great quality super pigmented and the price is affordable ....
Angie R.
Angie R.
Miami

It is a very affordable brand. I have used it and I can say that you can achieve a nice makeup with this
I love jordanian products, they are fascinating i love them too if by my outside i would recommend them to all the people in general they are lovely i like a lot eta brand
Monika F.
Monika F.
Columbus, OH

Jordana is a brand that I first started out with and still love this brand helped me grow as a beauty enthusiast from a young age.
Kareli S.
Kareli S.
San Diego, CA

I love their pencil eyeliners they always stay in place other brands tend to smudge all over your lid but jordana doesn't
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.