BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Marianna V.
I think it would be better if they have more shades, the onces i have seen are not as pretty as others of other brands. Also I don't really like the creamy feel, but that's just my opinion because, of course, everyone has a different opinion, i would like there to be more matte lipsticks.
Antonia S.
Santiago,stgo
I like their glazes but there are some that even giving three layers still look bad, that's something they have to fix. But I like that the containers are large because they come with a lot of product. On the other hand I like the prices we are neither so expensive nor so cheap but ok.
Kelsey H.
Jordan cosmetics always keeps me guessing and I always seem to be pleasantly surprised. They're products are new and innovative as well as affordable without lacking in quality. I do wish they would expand some of their products lines. I always love to see what they have coming out.
Maria Fernanda S.
Monterrey , Nuevo León
I like many lipsticks but I feel that the quality is not as good as 5 years ago; I believe that they should innovate their brand giving more marketing and taking out more range of products; Years ago was what my aunts used and my mom used but now we sometimes lean towards other brands
Shesna D.
Jordana Cosmetics are a good brand to use when you're first starting out with makeup. It not experience which mean you are able to experiment more with other products. Their nail polish is well made and such a good value for the money.
Laura G.
Tiene productos a muy buen precio, asequible a todos los bolsillos y de una gran calidad, pienso que el envase no es de mucha calidad pero prefiero bien producto y barato que más caro y con mejor envase.
Patricia S.
Santiago

I love the brand, first for its price, second because it has very good products, and tried nail polishes, eyelash masks, makeup bases, etc. And all have been very good. Is a good, beautiful and cheap brand, not to mention that it is also a mark free of animal cruelty, which is what I like the most
The lipsticks I have used have an incredible aroma and have vitamin E that allows you to moisturize your lips for a long time! The colors and aromas are gratifying and have perfect shades for all skin types. I highly recommend them !! I love!! The presentation are beautiful
Justine F.
Jordana produces amazing, high-quality cosmetics at a low end price, I'm absolutely in love with their lip liners and lip sticks, great pigmentation and extremely long-lasting! A definite must try brand!
John Neil O.
I really love jordana products specially their eyes and lip products and the one that i've been using now is the jordana matte lipstick in the shade of hot kiss. i have a little bit dry lips that is why i am very thankful to this lipstick because it is non drying on my lips.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?