Add a Photo

Photos (96)
chiara c.
chiara c.
Mao valverde

I just have tried some lipstick and they are good and they really cheap. High pigmentation and long lasting. One of my favorite matte lipstick is the 09 matte dare from jordana.
Javiera S.
Javiera S.

Son buenos productos, aunque no mis favoritos, realmente ayudaría que mejoraran su calidad, porque tienen productos buenos pero también malos, algunos mas malos de la cuenta
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Toronto, Ontario

Jordana has really come out with some amazing products in 2017 so I can't wait to see what else they have in store. It's an extremely affordable brand with lots to offer.
Qu F.
Qu F.

im in love with this kind of make up because this are so cheap, you can buy it so easy and the quality is really nice!
My favorite are the lipstick in all the colors!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Altona, Manitoba

I love Jordana but I wish we could access it in Canada! They have an amazing twist up eye liner that stays put in my water line all day! They are so affordable, too!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.

Such an excellent brand with good price for what you get, in my opinion if you're looking for something inexpensive and with good quality you have to try this brand
Karla V.
Karla V.
México

Sus labiales y lapices delineadores tienen muy buena pigmentación además el precio no es muy elevado, esta al alcance de cualquiera además lo venden en todas partes
Mariela M.
Mariela M.

super love their quick dry nail polish. it really dries up in 1 minute! and the quality is amazing it doesnt smell weird or anything and it is not super expensive.
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Sudbury, Ontario

Love Jordana products. Unfortunately you can't find them anywhere in Canada. Super inexpensive for the quality of their products! Absolutely love their lip liners!
Naara G.
Naara G.

I love lipsticks especially mates.
I think they are of good quality.

I like the consistency they have, but I would like their packaging to be a bit more original.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.