BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Lindsay H.
Altona , MB
I love Jordana but I wish we could access it in Canada! They have an amazing twist up eye liner that stays put in my water line all day! They are so affordable, too!
Mariela M.
super love their quick dry nail polish. it really dries up in 1 minute! and the quality is amazing it doesnt smell weird or anything and it is not super expensive.
Teresa P.
Sudbury, ON
Love Jordana products. Unfortunately you can't find them anywhere in Canada. Super inexpensive for the quality of their products! Absolutely love their lip liners!
Naara G.
I love lipsticks especially mates.
I think they are of good quality.

I like the consistency they have, but I would like their packaging to be a bit more original.
Maria M.

Jordanian cosmetic products have been quite a few products sold in the market so it is a good brand of makeup everything is excellent their lipsticks bases etc.
Aguilar A.
He probado sus labiales y me gustaron mucho, tienen una consistencia cremosa y para nada me resecan los labios, tienen gran pigmentación y un agradable aroma.
Millena G.
eu uzei o esmalte da jordana laranja
1ele realmente é a cor que promete
2ele é bem cremozinho
3 duraçao é otima
4fortalece a unhas
5ajuda crescer as unhas
Daniela A.
Puebla
It's so cheap and so good. Jordan's is fantastic, even when they don't have the best colors of lipsticks and products in general, the quality is amazing.
Leidy T.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I usually used Lipstick of Jordana Cosmetics, normally I used matte lipstick and they're fabulous. Ur lips looks soft and have long lasting. I recommend
Tayla J.
Jordana best lash extreme is ny favourite drug store mascara!! The wand isnt big so i can get down to the root of my lashes making them nice and long
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?