Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY

Love this brand. Not only are the very inexpensive but their product is amazing.
Bella S.
Bella S.
Portland, OR

Jordana is such an afforadable brand!
I remember starting out in makeup and finding the most amazing twist lip liners, , they were the creamiest lip liners I've ever used. Just as good as a high end brand. I love that it has expanded so much with their collection yet still affordable.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Philadelphia, PA

I have a lot of these cosmetic products. Disappointed they discontinued one of my favorite eye shadows though. Their prices are fantastic and for your money the products are pretty good!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Boynton Beach, FL

Very reasonable and great value. I've had the bronzer lipsticks and blushes and I loved them! I will always use Jordana
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Their matte lipsticks are stellar for the price point! I'd never heard of them, but decided to give them a try and was pleasantry surprised. Their creme eyshadows are known to be good along with their new release of matte liquid lipsticks. Shop this brand, It will impress!
Devon Z.
Devon Z.
Brighton, CO

Great colored eyeliners but they don't sharpen very well. I've bought 3 and they all had the same problem.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Enfield, CT

I love jordana cosmetics it is really good but I prefer Jeffrey star and Kyle Jenner cosmetics
Jenny C. R.
Jenny C. R.
santo domingo

he probado los labiales de esta marca y valla que me han sorprendido, tanto por la calidad con relación al precio que tienen en elmercado
maribel a.
maribel a.
BARINAS

I've been trying Jordana Cosmetics for almost a year, I am absolutely in love with matte lipsticks and modern matte lipsticks, I think they last for many hours, colors are so cute and this brand offers too many colors. I also like pressed powder, honey just fit perfectly with my skin tone, my face looks flawless and keep facial oils away, at least on me. I apply on my face with a brush after a liquid foundation. I've been recently trying liquid foundation of this brand, and I can say i like for daily makeup, cause it's smooth and easy to spread in your face, covers naturally, that it's what I need. Upss! I nearly forgot to tell you about their blush powder 😍😍😍 I think they are lovely, they kissed your cheeks so soft, even they look clear color on the package, the coverage is great.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Medley, FL

Me encantas los labiales y los rubores de esta marca, son realmente geniales. Los labiales no son grasosos ni pegostosos y tienen un precio realmente accesible, son de esas marcas que poseen las tres "B", aunque un contra seria que el empaque es un poco frágil, pero por lo demás no me quejo.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.