Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Vania Y.
Vania Y.

The products I use most of Jordan are nail polish, because they are super economical, and I like the variety of colors there are, also in brightness, for different things, quick drying, strengthening of the nail, I really like its variety of products
Kate s.
Kate s.
Midland, MI

Their mascara is my favorite product. It gives length and volume and is very black. It's not too hard to remove but doesn't flake through out the day. It's comparable to better than by too faced but is $3 versus $22. I find it at my local Walgreens.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Brandenburg, KY

while I can find Jordana in a few shops near me and they are very affordable the products I have tried were not very good quality and not worth the money at all. They are affordable but not amazing by any means. I would not recommend there products.
Adrianna W.
Adrianna W.
Long Beach, CA

This brand has an amazing cat eyeliner. I used to purchase the stila felt pen, retails for $20, until I found this charm for less than half the price. This eyeliner also stays on longer than its competitor. The brush is amazing for the perfect wing.
Jaqüelin R.
Jaqüelin R.

Jordana, is a brand that has a lot of variety of cosmetics, counts from lipsticks to liquid makeup and many other things. For 2 weeks I was testing her lips and the truth surprised me the results, I tried her blushes and mascara, but never her lips.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS

I love the Jordana brand. Everything is high quality for a super affordable price. I also love that it's easily accessible at Walgreens. I've tried several of the Jordana products from mascara to lip products and I've been pleased with all of them!
Floy R.
Floy R.

n my personal opinion the products of Jordanian cosmetics are relatively good among them my favorites are nail polish, concealers, eyeliners and much more, besides their prices are extremely economic as a final qualification would be a 8 or 9 of 10
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

Eu usava produtos nacionais de baixa qualidade pois , era o que pensava que fosse bom mas hoje noto que boas marcas estão em minha volta e so agora notei , muitas marcas nacionais de nome vem evoluindo e modificando a massa de cosmeticos nacional !
Kimberlee D.
Kimberlee D.
Stockton, CA

I have tried several products from Jordana and I have been pleasantly surprised by all of them. I especially like all of the pencil products from this company and there's no way that you can beat the price. I will continue to try out more products.
Kassidy D.
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN

I have severely sensitive skin and I can typically use most any product from this company. I've gotten a couple of friends hooked on it as well! Formula quality is there and you really pay for the great product! I will definitely shop there again!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.