BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Evelyn R.
The cosmetics of the Jordanian brand are of very good quality especially their lipsticks to me they gutan much for the pigmentation the smell and the quality of the product, although I am not very happy with the packaging because I think it is ugly and could do better, this Is my only complaint, because apart from that I like a lot and best of all are their prices.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
I have an eyeliner and a lip liner from them, I like the lip liner, but the eyeliner is hard like the ones you would by twenty years ago. I won't buy these cosmetics again. I won't recommend them to others either, but the lip liner is good if you are on a budget.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the jordana easyliner in the color baby berry it give a all natural lip color and makes them look fuller i wear this one whenever i feel my lips need a natural color i do recommend this i got it for $1.99
Sarah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the mascara from Jordana in the pink and black tube. It makes my lashes so long and voluminous! It does however burn like heck if I accidentally get the wet formula into my eye when I'm applying! Ouch! So as long as I'm super careful or don't apply in a rush, it is ok!
Alyx G.
Destin, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The liquid matte lip cremes are amazing! They stood up against some of my favorite brands and after I got tired of trying to scrub them off they stayed on for the whole next day after searching! They smell so yummy and have a comparable formula to Jeffree stars!
Nancy G.
Downey, CA
I love their eyeshadows and lip products i have jordana lip sticks and they a creamy and dry out on your lips the colors are a great selection I just wish they would stay longer. Once I eat the color is gone off my lips but if you dont have a problem with reapplying than Jordana is great ! :)
Tracy B.
Kenosha, WI
Jordana makeup is very cheap. If you are looking for makeup on budget, Jordana is what you'll want. The only product I have tried from them are lipsticks. They are pretty pigmented, but they make your lips super dry and chapped. I would not recommend unless you are on an extreme budget.
Julia S.
Benton Harbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jordana has my favorite eye liner every, love their product i have tried. My area doesn't have many products of theirs. But their eye liner goes on beautifully, and smooth. It last a long time, and very reliable, i would be happy to get there products anytime.
Elia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just tried their new liquid lipstick and it was hit and miss. I picked out a bright, candy apple red color and it ended up looking raspberry on my lips. It lasted a fair amount, but I wouldn't call it long wearing. Best part of it was that it was non drying.
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has some really amazing stuff! It does seem to be a little hit to miss sometimes though. I do love their mascara but they also seem to dry up quickly. But they look amazing! I love most of their products and are super affordable! Always a repurchase!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?