BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Diane P.
Diane P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Jordana lip liners are great! They glide on smoothly, stay matte and last a really long time on my lips. I usually line my lips with a lip liner and they put lipstick over the lip liner for an even more matte lip.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I get eyeliner from this company and love them! They're very pigmented and work wonderfully, as well as being inexpensive, makes for a great deal! Love their products. I have to try some more stuff from them soon.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Albuquerque, NM
Jordana eye pencils are creamy and hold up after all day wear no need to touch up during the day. Will last from a long day at the office to a night on the town. The self sharpening feature is absolutely fabulous.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Great products to use on your face you will get nonstop compliments they are affordable I do shop here a lot yea it's nice and relaxing the shopping experience I will shop here more I was happy with the products
Julissia L.
Julissia L.
Tucson, AZ
Jordanas makeup products are great ! Not only are they cheap they work amazing ! They're lip liners last a very long time , they don't shift nor transfer ! I definitely recommend ! By far my favorite lip liner !
Rodmary T.
Rodmary T.
Para mí son básicos, nunca han faltado en mi colección de labiales, especialmente porque me pasa muy seguido que voy a algún lado y no llevo mi labial :-S, estos los encuentro donde sea!!! Y me sacan del apuro.
Ali L.
Ali L.
These cosmetics are so amazing because their prices are so so so low!! But the quality doesn't suffer!! Hooray! I can usually only find this brand at Walgreens and occasionally Ulta but I'm so glad when I do!
Malak B.
Malak B.
Chesterfield, MO
Very very cheap quality makeup. Even though the price is cheap I figured maybe the product would be working well like (elf) but it wasn't good. The liquid eyeliner I bought was so dry and smudged so
Quickly.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Council Blfs, IA
Jordana is AMAZING. They have so much great makeup to choose from for a great price! I love their lip products and I have nothing bad to say. I have only shopped on line but I would recommend their products!
Nkenna N.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
Another affordable brand that I suggest beginners or anyone looking for a good deal try out. I will say that they are hard to find. I usually get their products in a subscription bag or have to order online.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.