Add a Photo

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Jan. 5, 2017, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I get eyeliner from this company and love them! They're very pigmented and work wonderfully, as well as being inexpensive, makes for a great deal! Love their products. I have to try some more stuff from them soon.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Albuquerque, NM
Dec. 19, 2016, 3:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana eye pencils are creamy and hold up after all day wear no need to touch up during the day. Will last from a long day at the office to a night on the town. The self sharpening feature is absolutely fabulous.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:28 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana lip liners are great! They glide on smoothly, stay matte and last a really long time on my lips. I usually line my lips with a lip liner and they put lipstick over the lip liner for an even more matte lip.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:14 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great products to use on your face you will get nonstop compliments they are affordable I do shop here a lot yea it's nice and relaxing the shopping experience I will shop here more I was happy with the products
Julissia L.
Julissia L.
Tucson, AZ
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordanas makeup products are great ! Not only are they cheap they work amazing ! They're lip liners last a very long time , they don't shift nor transfer ! I definitely recommend ! By far my favorite lip liner !
Rodmary T.
Rodmary T.
Dec. 31, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Para mí son básicos, nunca han faltado en mi colección de labiales, especialmente porque me pasa muy seguido que voy a algún lado y no llevo mi labial :-S, estos los encuentro donde sea!!! Y me sacan del apuro.
Ali L.
Ali L.
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
These cosmetics are so amazing because their prices are so so so low!! But the quality doesn't suffer!! Hooray! I can usually only find this brand at Walgreens and occasionally Ulta but I'm so glad when I do!
Nkenna N.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
Another affordable brand that I suggest beginners or anyone looking for a good deal try out. I will say that they are hard to find. I usually get their products in a subscription bag or have to order online.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Council Bluffs, IA
Jan. 31, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is AMAZING. They have so much great makeup to choose from for a great price! I love their lip products and I have nothing bad to say. I have only shopped on line but I would recommend their products!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The Jordana eyeliners are a great buy!They are definitely affordable and they last all daaaay on me! I have used both the pencil and liquid eyeliner and I have no complaints.Good quality for a great price :)
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.