Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
Parker, CO

Haven't had too much of an experience with this brand, but their lipliners are to die for! I love that this brand is available in the drugstore so it is easy to afford. I'd love to try more cosmetics from this brand in the future!
adrienne G.
adrienne G.
Richmond, VA

I love their lipsticks and lip liners. Beautiful colors and quality for the price. Some of Jordana's other projects are hit or miss, but I do think their lip products are a stellar deal. I typically buy Jordana in Walgreens or CVS
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL

For being a dollar store brand it's not bad. I've bought eye liner and nail polish from this brand. I have pretty sensitive eyes and never had a problem with the eyeliner. Also my favorite shade of nail polish came from this brand
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA

LOVE Jordana's Best Lash Extreme mascara. The black is so very black. I use this as my last coat of mascara. I find it doesn't flake and gives a nice finish to the lashes. I also love their lip pencils. Great value for the price!
Vickii S.
Vickii S.
Brookline, MA

Very affordable brand! I've bought a few products from them, and love them! I had purchased their felt tip eyeliner, and I swear it's just a great as the high end ones! The lipsticks were highly pigmented and I love them so much!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Palatine, IL

Love this company. They have such great products with an awesome price tag. When I walk into the drugstore I'm always racing to the Jordana section. Love their lip liners, eyeliner, mascara and etc. just an overall amazing brand.
Deanne M.
Deanne M.
Rio Hondo, TX

Wow. What can I say about this brand. Everything is so inexpensive but AMAZING quality. I've tried items from lips to face. Definitely a brand I will repurchase over and over again. If you haven't tried this brand you need too!
Alondra H.
Alondra H.

I have a aqua colored eyeliner which I love! I tried looking for Jordana and I found a small section in my local Walgreens. Price is good for the items they carry, they don't smear but they do wear off so you'd have to reapply.
Megan J.
Megan J.

I haven't used many of their products. What I have used I wasn't very impressed with. It was inexpensive so it wasn't a total waste. I much prefer spending money on other brands. On the plus side they have super cute packaging.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

I love their matte lipsticks ! Theyre totally affordable and have amazing pigmentation ! Their lip liners are great to, i think these are the only lip liners ive bought that dont come broken from the inside. Totally reccomend.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.