Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Holly M.
Holly M.
Peoria , AZ

The easy liner for lips are one of my favorites!! They go on smooth and have staying power. Plus I love the color selection!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA

I just started getting into Jordana. I recently purchased a contour stick to try cream contouring under my foundation for a more natural look.
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
San Bernardino, CA

Ive benn using this product since i was in high school. The lip liners are my favorite. High different colors to choose from. High pigmented and last long. And the cost is really low. I highly recommend this product.
Abir E.
Abir E.

I love Jordana Cosmetics for everything that is nail related. Their cuticle oil is amazing! Their growth basecoats are to die for and all their polishes are so pretty. They have a wide range of colour, amazing quality and it's really affordable! Love Jordana Cosmetics!
Alma S.
Alma S.
Wilsonville, OR

Good prices, love the lip liners, and the liquid pen eyeliner. The green lid mascara is a little flaky.
I have used eyed shadows and their finish is very cute and lasts all day, they are also economical and its sale is practically everywhere even in pharmacies. It is a brand well known by all women who like to wear makeup
Keri Lyne B.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL

I absolutely love Jordana cosmetics. For the low price point, their cosmetics are truly top notch. They make the BEST liquid lipstick formula!!!
Yahaira G.
Yahaira G.

Their products are amazing! I love their lip products. They don't disappoint at all. Their cat eye liner has a really thin brush so it is so easy to create a wing. I just over all really enjoy most of the products I have tried
Nana Adwoa A.
Nana Adwoa A.
Tema,Ghana

It can be difficult sometimes to archieve the perfect look with eyeliner without smudges. Especially if you are a beginner. The Jordana easyliner for eyes retractable pencil is so easy to use. It smoothly glides over your eyes giving you the perfect finish.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Durham, NC

The jordana lip liners are great! They are creamy and nicely pigmented for a drugstore lip liner.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.