BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Eu usava produtos nacionais de baixa qualidade pois , era o que pensava que fosse bom mas hoje noto que boas marcas estão em minha volta e so agora notei , muitas marcas nacionais de nome vem evoluindo e modificando a massa de cosmeticos nacional !
Anaismarie C.
Anaismarie C.
San Juan , Puerto Rico
Me encanta esta marca de comestico es el mas que uso y siempre comprare ya que me dejan hermosa ; siempre se la recomiendo a amistades y familiares cuando me hablan de maquillaje y de todo y si compraria por lote y el shipping es basntante barato
member-3c9623086
member-3c9623086
Springfield
I have been using jodana products for year snow! they are extremely affordable, and easy to find at most stores. From their nail polish to face powder, to their eyeliners, all are very good products. I would recommend this brand to most people.
Joanny P.
Joanny P.
Santiago de Chile
I have some matte lipstick from Jordana Cosmetics and i think they´re very good and affordable.
They are cheap and of good quality and you can get it in any drugstore.
I shop them regularlly because they´re accessible!! i recommended you guys
lucero c.
lucero c.
I love this brand because is super affordable and make quality products obviously it has hits and misses like every brand and actually the jordana lipsticks are my favorite ones I have a ton of them , definitely I will keep buying this brand
Kendall R.
Kendall R.
I was looking for affordable cruelty free brands and came upon Jordana, I love he liquid eyeliner and lip sticks, I wear the shade "satin" and "iced pink". they smell lovely and last long, and a bonus is that they don't dry out your lips!
Elena H.
Elena H.
Bueno y economico💞tiene bastante variedad de productos y esta al alcance de casi todos y muy buena picmentacion,lo que mas tengo de esa marca son labiales no son duraderos peo si muy hidratantes y de una variedad de colores increibles💜💜
Odette P.
Odette P.
Miami, Florida
I love jordanna blue mascara. Unlike any other it goes on blue a nice bright blue as seen in the bottle and it remains the same color for the duration of the stay. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a nice bright application
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
I normally purchase my eyeliners from Jordana, they are really affordable and they work decently. However, they sometimes smear and aren't as pigmented as some other brands, but for the price I would definitely recommend them.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I've been using Jordana cosmetics since I was about 14 lol it was the very first cosmetic brand I ever tried. This brand is close to my heart. The eyeliner is by far my favourite because it makes applying it easy to the eye.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.