Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Joanny P.
Joanny P.
Santiago de Chile

I have some matte lipstick from Jordana Cosmetics and i think they´re very good and affordable.
They are cheap and of good quality and you can get it in any drugstore.
I shop them regularlly because they´re accessible!! i recommended you guys
lucero c.
lucero c.

I love this brand because is super affordable and make quality products obviously it has hits and misses like every brand and actually the jordana lipsticks are my favorite ones I have a ton of them , definitely I will keep buying this brand
Kendall R.
Kendall R.

I was looking for affordable cruelty free brands and came upon Jordana, I love he liquid eyeliner and lip sticks, I wear the shade "satin" and "iced pink". they smell lovely and last long, and a bonus is that they don't dry out your lips!
Elena H.
Elena H.

Bueno y economico💞tiene bastante variedad de productos y esta al alcance de casi todos y muy buena picmentacion,lo que mas tengo de esa marca son labiales no son duraderos peo si muy hidratantes y de una variedad de colores increibles💜💜
Odette P.
Odette P.
Miami, Florida

I love jordanna blue mascara. Unlike any other it goes on blue a nice bright blue as seen in the bottle and it remains the same color for the duration of the stay. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a nice bright application
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL

I normally purchase my eyeliners from Jordana, they are really affordable and they work decently. However, they sometimes smear and aren't as pigmented as some other brands, but for the price I would definitely recommend them.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I've been using Jordana cosmetics since I was about 14 lol it was the very first cosmetic brand I ever tried. This brand is close to my heart. The eyeliner is by far my favourite because it makes applying it easy to the eye.
Jaya S.
Jaya S.
Miami, Florida

Lovely affordable drugstore brand withas some great products. Their eyeliners and lip liners are bomb. Their lip products aren't bad either. However not a fan of their face products though a few of their blushes are good
Karina B.
Karina B.
Stoney creek

I've only tried there lip liners and glosses but there so nice and comfy to wear! My sister loves there foundation and in Canada you can get it at the dollar store! Super adorable wish Canada had more of there products
Daisy J.
Daisy J.

Jordana products is a low coast and efficiency for my makeup. I always use the eye brow pencil, is my favorite. The lipstick are great to, for use regular day at work. Jordana provide an variety of products and colors.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.