BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Vanessa V.
Mexicali
i find wverything i want in this brand, the colors of the lipsticks and the affordable that they are is amazing, i can buy alot of this brand with a little money, i shop here very often, this is also a go to brand, i will always buy this brand no matter what.
Leah P.
Jordana has amazing prices for their price amount. Very good buy. Everything is so affordable. They have many different colours to choose from in the lipstick department. I definitely recommend trying products out from jordana and aeeing what you like best✨
Carolina T.
Medellín
It look so good and in such a nice packing that you couldn´t tell that it was cheap, and the price was super nice, so i bought it. It was a matte lipstick in a pinky tone, the perfect pinky tone. When you opened it, its smell? amazing. But when I used it the result was hideous. My lips look sooooo cracked and dry and thats what i hate most about lipsticks.
Valeria
Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, México.
JORDANA has a variety of very good cosmetics, with a very very affordable price I would love to consider myself to try new cosmetics that go to leave it would be great pleasure to invite my friends to try the products and the application of influenster.
Kimie L.
I do love their lip liners, I wear them just like that without putting lipstick over it. They gave a matte finish that matter lipsticks give, so can wear them just like that. They are super affordable and I will most likely be purchasing in the future.
katherine k.
son los emjores productos que e tenido todo es muy lindo y de la mejor calidad me gustan mucho y ay para todas la edades de todos colores tamaños est es decir hay mucha variedad como para madre e hija la misma marca me encantan todos sus productos
Anaismarie C.
San Juan , Puerto Rico
Me encanta esta marca de comestico es el mas que uso y siempre comprare ya que me dejan hermosa ; siempre se la recomiendo a amistades y familiares cuando me hablan de maquillaje y de todo y si compraria por lote y el shipping es basntante barato
madi h.
Crowsnest Pass, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a lipstick from Jordana and it was like a dollar, which is great. The quality is good for its price but it's definitely not my go to lipstick. It's kind of waxy/tacky and it smells weird but the pigment is pretty good and it lasts for a while. I wouldn't buy any more from here but I don't mind the one I have.
Saraya D.
Ancaster, ON
Definitely a nice product, good price but some of the products the pigment isnt very strong so you have to use more product and then you go through it quicker but it is still a great deal compares to all the high end brands, definitely recommend
Yamali C.
Maracay
Beauty Junkie Expert
What I like most about these products are lipsticks. They come in so many colors, the presentation is quite simple but they are of quality. They do not dry my lips cuz they are creamy, come in vibrant colors and last quite a while when I go to eat or drink water and the best of all is that they are quite economical. I recommend them.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?