BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Gabriela D.
no son la buena onda pero pues realmente te sacan del apuro, se que no es tan buena pero si es recomendable como lo dije antes es para un apuro cuando no tengas demasiado cash esto es lo que sirve para ti usalo y no te arrepentiras,,,,beuno si unn poco despues pero es solo en el moemento
Anja H.
If you are looking for a very budget-friendly brand, I can recommend Jordana Cosmetics as probably the greatest dollar store makeup out there!

I have had a lot of luck with mascara, nail polish, and lipsticks. I hear their lip and eye liners are great too!

For a dollar, there's no reason to not try something out. You never know, the mascara might become a staple as it has with many of my friends!
Alexandra T.
I've only tried their False Lash Extreme Mascara and I love it! It's incredibly affordable and gives a fantastic look on the eyelashes! The only problem is that it's really not waterproof so if your eyes water a lot then avoid it. I really want to try their Liquid Eyeshadows!
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James
From this brand I've tried their lipsticks and their blushes. Their blushes are very pigmented, have to use a light hand on application. Also the lipsticks are pigmented but the staying power is excellent as its a lipstick. I recommend this brand. Found some good lipstick dupes for some mac lipsticks.
Tania Mabel C.
Jordana's lipsticks are amazing, they have very good coverage and their colors are really beautiful and especially economical, you have a beautiful lipstick and a very good presio, I am delighted they are wonderful. Invited all the girls to buy one, they are a charm... :)
yorgelis r.
Uno de mis Favoritos, Totalmente. Sin PREGUNTE por mi jordana especialmente las barras de labios y brillos de labios, Productos mineralizados fundaciones. Realmente los amo y se Queda conmigo Durante Más De Un año me siento Como Si estuviera en adictos de la Manera Correcta. Las barras de labios estan con olor a vainilla y caramelo y alta pigmentación De Una Manera que te Hace Sentir Más especial about de Sus labios y de Mirar. Mineralizada TRABAJO DEL definitiva de la piel muy suave y blando, con o pecar Las bases también. La soja dueño m de casi Todos Los Colores Que mezclan con los rubores de Mac Que se pigmentan: Al mismo tiempo, el color de suave de alta. Revestimientos Líquidos también hijo muy pigmentados de Manera choque por Lo que no se Siente barato CUANDO las usas Y Que Estés Fácil de Ser Mezclado. Me encanta Mac Sólo tengo un punto Sobre las paletas de sombras de ojos CASI TENGO Todos Los Ediciones Limitadas y espero Que habria Más pigmentada y brillante y Más Fácil de Ser Mezclado. También soy fan de Gran ONU de los cepillos Que Son Un poco caro para mi, vale Pero la Peña y Fácil de Limpiar. Estoy muy feliz de la ONU Cliente Cuando Se Trata de Productos en general, Jordana
Joanna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup is, for the most part, good quality (for the price) and extremely affordable. I like the variety of shades it has for its pencil products as well as the range. It's harder to find a fuller range of products, but everything I have found has been good quality.
Suzette Marlene H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jordana cosmetics is a makeup brand very economical, they do not have the best quality but the lipstick of the matte line that they take out is very good for everyday, they have very nice colors. But of products to put in the face I do not dare to use them because its quality is not very good
Daisy J.
Jordana products is a low coast and efficiency for my makeup. I always use the eye brow pencil, is my favorite. The lipstick are great to, for use regular day at work. Jordana provide an variety of products and colors.
Laura F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite products of Jordana is "Jordana Sweet cream matte liquid lip color" I have the color "Tiramusu" and it is so pigmented and moisturizer that I never want to take it off. I complemented my daily makeup with this color to get that perfect "no makeup makeup"
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?