Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Leah P.
Leah P.

Jordana has amazing prices for their price amount. Very good buy. Everything is so affordable. They have many different colours to choose from in the lipstick department. I definitely recommend trying products out from jordana and aeeing what you like best✨
Jeissen O.
Jeissen O.

i love jordana cosmetics but i cant buy them in my country. i bought them in aruba and i love them so much but just done :( no i dont shop here i cant they dont come here. yes it was my favorite!! i till have a lil bit of blush haha i would shopping it yes
Valeria
Valeria
Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, México.

JORDANA has a variety of very good cosmetics, with a very very affordable price I would love to consider myself to try new cosmetics that go to leave it would be great pleasure to invite my friends to try the products and the application of influenster.
Ninibeth E.
Ninibeth E.
COVE-6926 ninibeth Escalona 6171 NW 72 AVE MIAMI, FL 33166

Jordana, es una marca que tiene muchísima variedad de cosméticos, cuenta desde labiales hasta maquillaje liquido y muchas cosas mas. Por 2 semanas estuve probando sus labiales y la verdad me sorprendieron los resultados, he probado sus rubores y rimel,
Vania Y.
Vania Y.

The products I use most of Jordan are nail polish, because they are super economical, and I like the variety of colors there are, also in brightness, for different things, quick drying, strengthening of the nail, I really like its variety of products
Jaqüelin R.
Jaqüelin R.

Jordana, is a brand that has a lot of variety of cosmetics, counts from lipsticks to liquid makeup and many other things. For 2 weeks I was testing her lips and the truth surprised me the results, I tried her blushes and mascara, but never her lips.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

Eu usava produtos nacionais de baixa qualidade pois , era o que pensava que fosse bom mas hoje noto que boas marcas estão em minha volta e so agora notei , muitas marcas nacionais de nome vem evoluindo e modificando a massa de cosmeticos nacional !
Floy R.
Floy R.

n my personal opinion the products of Jordanian cosmetics are relatively good among them my favorites are nail polish, concealers, eyeliners and much more, besides their prices are extremely economic as a final qualification would be a 8 or 9 of 10
Anaismarie C.
Anaismarie C.
San Juan , Puerto Rico

Me encanta esta marca de comestico es el mas que uso y siempre comprare ya que me dejan hermosa ; siempre se la recomiendo a amistades y familiares cuando me hablan de maquillaje y de todo y si compraria por lote y el shipping es basntante barato
member-3c9623086
member-3c9623086
Springfield

I have been using jodana products for year snow! they are extremely affordable, and easy to find at most stores. From their nail polish to face powder, to their eyeliners, all are very good products. I would recommend this brand to most people.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.