BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Kay
Kay
Like every other product, there are hits and misses. But I feel that jordana is more hits than misses because it is a drugstore product and fairly cheap considered to other drugstore makeup. I do like they're lip lines and pencils but they're brushes, not so much.
Priscila Y.
Priscila Y.
CHIAPAS, MÉXICO
Los abiales me fascinan, siempre hay un tono en espectacular qu eme encanta, el color carne, el sabor, el aroma, todo es perfecto en estos productos, los he usado desde que estaba en secundaria, mi madre me compro mi primer labial de ellos y no los cambio por nada
Janeth R.
Janeth R.
Jordana cosmetics it's one of the cheaper brands and i've tried the lipsticks before and i think they have very good pigment, and for example, the mattes doesn't make your lips feel super dry like some other brands, and for the money that your paying it worth it!
lisa s.
lisa s.
ahora vamos a hablar de marcas mas economicas como Jordana cosmetics . Suelo comprar bastante aqui y siempre me encanta . Sin dudarlo mi compra favorita aqui fue su eyeliner con purpurina dorado , os recomiendo mucho comprar allli tienen una calidad excelente .
Leah P.
Leah P.
Jordana has amazing prices for their price amount. Very good buy. Everything is so affordable. They have many different colours to choose from in the lipstick department. I definitely recommend trying products out from jordana and aeeing what you like best✨
Jeissen O.
Jeissen O.
i love jordana cosmetics but i cant buy them in my country. i bought them in aruba and i love them so much but just done :( no i dont shop here i cant they dont come here. yes it was my favorite!! i till have a lil bit of blush haha i would shopping it yes
Valeria
Valeria
Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, México.
JORDANA has a variety of very good cosmetics, with a very very affordable price I would love to consider myself to try new cosmetics that go to leave it would be great pleasure to invite my friends to try the products and the application of influenster.
Vania Y.
Vania Y.
The products I use most of Jordan are nail polish, because they are super economical, and I like the variety of colors there are, also in brightness, for different things, quick drying, strengthening of the nail, I really like its variety of products
Jaqüelin R.
Jaqüelin R.
Jordana, is a brand that has a lot of variety of cosmetics, counts from lipsticks to liquid makeup and many other things. For 2 weeks I was testing her lips and the truth surprised me the results, I tried her blushes and mascara, but never her lips.
Floy R.
Floy R.
n my personal opinion the products of Jordanian cosmetics are relatively good among them my favorites are nail polish, concealers, eyeliners and much more, besides their prices are extremely economic as a final qualification would be a 8 or 9 of 10
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.