Add a Photo

Vania Y.
Vania Y.
Dec. 31, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The products I use most of Jordan are nail polish, because they are super economical, and I like the variety of colors there are, also in brightness, for different things, quick drying, strengthening of the nail, I really like its variety of products
Jaqüelin R.
Jaqüelin R.
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana, is a brand that has a lot of variety of cosmetics, counts from lipsticks to liquid makeup and many other things. For 2 weeks I was testing her lips and the truth surprised me the results, I tried her blushes and mascara, but never her lips.
Floy R.
Floy R.
Jan. 19, 2017, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
n my personal opinion the products of Jordanian cosmetics are relatively good among them my favorites are nail polish, concealers, eyeliners and much more, besides their prices are extremely economic as a final qualification would be a 8 or 9 of 10
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Dec. 20, 2016, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Eu usava produtos nacionais de baixa qualidade pois , era o que pensava que fosse bom mas hoje noto que boas marcas estão em minha volta e so agora notei , muitas marcas nacionais de nome vem evoluindo e modificando a massa de cosmeticos nacional !
Anaismarie C.
Anaismarie C.
San Juan , Puerto Rico
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Me encanta esta marca de comestico es el mas que uso y siempre comprare ya que me dejan hermosa ; siempre se la recomiendo a amistades y familiares cuando me hablan de maquillaje y de todo y si compraria por lote y el shipping es basntante barato
member-3c9623086
member-3c9623086
Springfield
Jan. 30, 2017, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have been using jodana products for year snow! they are extremely affordable, and easy to find at most stores. From their nail polish to face powder, to their eyeliners, all are very good products. I would recommend this brand to most people.
Joanny P.
Joanny P.
Santiago de Chile
Jan. 6, 2017, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have some matte lipstick from Jordana Cosmetics and i think they´re very good and affordable.
They are cheap and of good quality and you can get it in any drugstore.
I shop them regularlly because they´re accessible!! i recommended you guys
lucero c.
lucero c.
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love this brand because is super affordable and make quality products obviously it has hits and misses like every brand and actually the jordana lipsticks are my favorite ones I have a ton of them , definitely I will keep buying this brand
Kendall R.
Kendall R.
I was looking for affordable cruelty free brands and came upon Jordana, I love he liquid eyeliner and lip sticks, I wear the shade "satin" and "iced pink". they smell lovely and last long, and a bonus is that they don't dry out your lips!
Elena H.
Elena H.
Dec. 31, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Bueno y economico💞tiene bastante variedad de productos y esta al alcance de casi todos y muy buena picmentacion,lo que mas tengo de esa marca son labiales no son duraderos peo si muy hidratantes y de una variedad de colores increibles💜💜
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.