BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Florencia P.
Florencia P.

I think it is a brand at a good price but at the same time it is very good for some things. For example, I always always use my Jordana concealer. There are maybe some things not very good but considering the price I think it is perfect. I recommend this brand for those who like makeup but not expensive things
Mariana g.
Mariana g.
Aunque su nombre indica Mauve (Malva en ingles) no le veo ningún tono de dicho color, en realidad es un color marrón. Es súper cremoso, se tiene que aplicar varias veces para que quede en el mismo que la barra de labios (en este caso, yo prefiero que quede suave ya que no me gustan los labiales marrones)
Anjela V.
Anjela V.
I have many matte lipsticks from Jordana and I have to say they are very good products. They smell amazing and they wear nicely. They also do not make your lips overly dry which is always a plus. I would defiantly recommend this brand to anyone looking for affordable dupes to high end lipsticks.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Jordana makeup is very good, taking into account the price, they are quite cheap. I have tried the shadows, and I must say I love them, they are pigmented, again considering how cheap it is, and they all look very nice. The blushes also fascinate me, come in beautiful tones and apply quite well.
Manvir B.
Manvir B.
This was a place that I was recommended by from another friends and happened to not mind. The prices are extraordinary as the are super affordable and cheap. The formulas can sometimes be cheap or not the greatest, so reflecting the price but definitely give it a try based on the prices!
Antonia S.
Antonia S.
Santiago,stgo
I like their glazes but there are some that even giving three layers still look bad, that's something they have to fix. But I like that the containers are large because they come with a lot of product. On the other hand I like the prices we are neither so expensive nor so cheap but ok.
Maria Fernanda S.
Maria Fernanda S.
Monterrey , Nuevo León
I like many lipsticks but I feel that the quality is not as good as 5 years ago; I believe that they should innovate their brand giving more marketing and taking out more range of products; Years ago was what my aunts used and my mom used but now we sometimes lean towards other brands
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Jordan cosmetics always keeps me guessing and I always seem to be pleasantly surprised. They're products are new and innovative as well as affordable without lacking in quality. I do wish they would expand some of their products lines. I always love to see what they have coming out.
Gissette F.
Gissette F.
Jordana es una marca que lleva muuuuuchos años aqui en Chile, fue la primera marca que trajo precios económicos y de buena calidad.

Hasta ahora sigo usando sus lapices de ojos, labiales, sombras e incluso me agrada que se hayan renovado y vayan innovando en nuevos colores y todo eso
Isabelle U.
Isabelle U.
i love all the make up i can buy here!!!, its cheap and amazing, i recommend all the products, i got the best lip sticks here, i shop here a lot, can find the better things for better price, i love them all!! its cheap and good product! i all my life buying on jordana.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.