Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Anjela V.
Anjela V.
I have many matte lipsticks from Jordana and I have to say they are very good products. They smell amazing and they wear nicely. They also do not make your lips overly dry which is always a plus. I would defiantly recommend this brand to anyone looking for affordable dupes to high end lipsticks.
Manvir B.
Manvir B.
This was a place that I was recommended by from another friends and happened to not mind. The prices are extraordinary as the are super affordable and cheap. The formulas can sometimes be cheap or not the greatest, so reflecting the price but definitely give it a try based on the prices!
Antonia S.
Antonia S.
Santiago,stgo
I like their glazes but there are some that even giving three layers still look bad, that's something they have to fix. But I like that the containers are large because they come with a lot of product. On the other hand I like the prices we are neither so expensive nor so cheap but ok.
Maria Fernanda S.
Maria Fernanda S.
Monterrey , Nuevo León
I like many lipsticks but I feel that the quality is not as good as 5 years ago; I believe that they should innovate their brand giving more marketing and taking out more range of products; Years ago was what my aunts used and my mom used but now we sometimes lean towards other brands
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Jordan cosmetics always keeps me guessing and I always seem to be pleasantly surprised. They're products are new and innovative as well as affordable without lacking in quality. I do wish they would expand some of their products lines. I always love to see what they have coming out.
Gissette F.
Gissette F.
Jordana es una marca que lleva muuuuuchos años aqui en Chile, fue la primera marca que trajo precios económicos y de buena calidad.

Hasta ahora sigo usando sus lapices de ojos, labiales, sombras e incluso me agrada que se hayan renovado y vayan innovando en nuevos colores y todo eso
Isabelle U.
Isabelle U.
i love all the make up i can buy here!!!, its cheap and amazing, i recommend all the products, i got the best lip sticks here, i shop here a lot, can find the better things for better price, i love them all!! its cheap and good product! i all my life buying on jordana.
Kay
Kay
Like every other product, there are hits and misses. But I feel that jordana is more hits than misses because it is a drugstore product and fairly cheap considered to other drugstore makeup. I do like they're lip lines and pencils but they're brushes, not so much.
Priscila Y.
Priscila Y.
CHIAPAS, MÉXICO
Los abiales me fascinan, siempre hay un tono en espectacular qu eme encanta, el color carne, el sabor, el aroma, todo es perfecto en estos productos, los he usado desde que estaba en secundaria, mi madre me compro mi primer labial de ellos y no los cambio por nada
Janeth R.
Janeth R.
Jordana cosmetics it's one of the cheaper brands and i've tried the lipsticks before and i think they have very good pigment, and for example, the mattes doesn't make your lips feel super dry like some other brands, and for the money that your paying it worth it!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.