Add a Photo

Yamali C.
Maracay
Jan. 6, 2017, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
What I like most about these products are lipsticks. They come in so many colors, the presentation is quite simple but they are of quality. They do not dry my lips cuz they are creamy, come in vibrant colors and last quite a while when I go to eat or drink water and the best of all is that they are quite economical. I recommend them.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've never use one of this, but I saw a lot of Youtubers that say that this products are awesome, I would like to use one this some day to have my own opinion about this products. My favorite thing about this is that the prices are very nice for all the persons that want to buy something good and with a good price.
Jan. 2, 2017, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I bought all the products at Walgreens stores and Kmart stores, with the latter having the biggest selection. While I tried to get a fair sample of the line, I haven't tried everything. Many products I wanted to try were not carried in store or were noticeably opened and used. The brand is ok but could be better.
Florencia G.
Florencia G.
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics

I think it is a brand at a good price but at the same time it is very good for some things. For example, I always always use my Jordana concealer. There are maybe some things not very good but considering the price I think it is perfect. I recommend this brand for those who like makeup but not expensive things
Mariana g.
Mariana g.
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Aunque su nombre indica Mauve (Malva en ingles) no le veo ningún tono de dicho color, en realidad es un color marrón. Es súper cremoso, se tiene que aplicar varias veces para que quede en el mismo que la barra de labios (en este caso, yo prefiero que quede suave ya que no me gustan los labiales marrones)
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Dec. 27, 2016, 1:57 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana makeup is very good, taking into account the price, they are quite cheap. I have tried the shadows, and I must say I love them, they are pigmented, again considering how cheap it is, and they all look very nice. The blushes also fascinate me, come in beautiful tones and apply quite well.
Anjela V.
Anjela V.
I have many matte lipsticks from Jordana and I have to say they are very good products. They smell amazing and they wear nicely. They also do not make your lips overly dry which is always a plus. I would defiantly recommend this brand to anyone looking for affordable dupes to high end lipsticks.
Manvir B.
Manvir B.
Dec. 18, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This was a place that I was recommended by from another friends and happened to not mind. The prices are extraordinary as the are super affordable and cheap. The formulas can sometimes be cheap or not the greatest, so reflecting the price but definitely give it a try based on the prices!
Antonia S.
Antonia S.
Santiago,stgo
Jan. 8, 2017, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like their glazes but there are some that even giving three layers still look bad, that's something they have to fix. But I like that the containers are large because they come with a lot of product. On the other hand I like the prices we are neither so expensive nor so cheap but ok.
Maria Fernanda S.
Maria Fernanda S.
Monterrey , Nuevo León
Dec. 20, 2016, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like many lipsticks but I feel that the quality is not as good as 5 years ago; I believe that they should innovate their brand giving more marketing and taking out more range of products; Years ago was what my aunts used and my mom used but now we sometimes lean towards other brands
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.