BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Tira B.
GO check out jordana products they have some exciting new matte lipsticks or the low it's a great start for a young girl,just getting into makeup at local drugstores.
Michelle L.
Oviedo, FL
I haven't had the opportunity to try out a lot of products from Jordona, however the few products I have tried out were of decent quality for the price point. I have tried their matte lipstick. The lipstick does not have the longest staying power, and has an odd scent to it, however upon initial application does not feel drying, and wears nicely on the lips. I have also tried their liquid eyeliner. I enjoy the applicator i the eyeliner, and the initial application of the eyeliner goes on smoothly. The wear time of the eyeliner however is not great. The eyeliner smudged on my within a couple of hours. However with such a low price point, I am inclined to purchase more products.
Mindy W.
Omaha, NE
Love their eyeliner. Cheap product but high quality! I have told a lot people am who are just starting out with makeup to start with Jordana
Andrea G.
Normal lipsticks are quite comfortable to wear, although I could not say they are moisturizers, I have to use lip balm underneath. I also tell you that the BlackBerry, I went wrong ... smells totally plastic, I have never used it for the same. To be mate, it costs a little that run on the lips, also tend to dry. However, they are very cute colors. Rafael's tone despite being said to be mate, it is not, for some reason I do not know is pearly, I do not know if mine went missing or they are all like that, the point is that I like it because it is half a little orange with a little golden glow They look like piola.
Feri V.
Jordana, es una marca que tiene muchísima variedad de cosméticos, cuenta desde labiales hasta maquillaje liquido y muchas cosas mas. Por 2 semanas estuve probando sus labiales y la verdad me sorprendieron los resultados, he probado sus rubores y rimel, pero nunca sus labiales.

Los labiales jordana cuentan con un rango de colores muy grande, creo que estando en la tienda son los que mas variedad de colores tienen y labiales de diferentes tipos. Sus mas famosos son los mate y los normales.
AnneMarie C.
I purchased the Jordana Cosmetics' Baked Eyeshadow in the shade Bronze Gala from my local K-Mart. The shadow is available for purchase on the Jordana Cosmetics website for about $2.49 USD. The shadow is decently pigmented for the price. However, I did only use the shadow dry with a brush. I would recommend using the shadow with a mixing medium for intensified color payoff. The one thing I did not care for was the slim packaging. Since it is a baked shadow, it is easily broken.
I love jordana cosmetics especially lip products i own every single shade of the lipsticks ,i think definetely there is room for improvement maybe in the packaging and the formulation but i think for a such afordable product the quality is great very nice texture very buttery and the consistency is good ,my all time favorite shade is Lavender lady it's a very rare shade to find and i love it...Certainly i will shop again from Jordana and you should check it out too !!!
aida c.
para ser una marca comercial o considerada drugstore makeup ,siento que tiene excelentes productos y una gama amplia de los mismos,sus labiales fijan de manera excelente y en colores bellos,sus lapices para los ojos tienen buena pigmentacion,para ser una marca comercial con precios muy bajos en algunos aspectos es mucho mejor que muchas marcas de gama alta.
Yamali C.
Maracay
What I like most about these products are lipsticks. They come in so many colors, the presentation is quite simple but they are of quality. They do not dry my lips cuz they are creamy, come in vibrant colors and last quite a while when I go to eat or drink water and the best of all is that they are quite economical. I recommend them.
Karen S.
I've never use one of this, but I saw a lot of Youtubers that say that this products are awesome, I would like to use one this some day to have my own opinion about this products. My favorite thing about this is that the prices are very nice for all the persons that want to buy something good and with a good price.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?