BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

AnneMarie C.
AnneMarie C.
I purchased the Jordana Cosmetics' Baked Eyeshadow in the shade Bronze Gala from my local K-Mart. The shadow is available for purchase on the Jordana Cosmetics website for about $2.49 USD. The shadow is decently pigmented for the price. However, I did only use the shadow dry with a brush. I would recommend using the shadow with a mixing medium for intensified color payoff. The one thing I did not care for was the slim packaging. Since it is a baked shadow, it is easily broken.
I love jordana cosmetics especially lip products i own every single shade of the lipsticks ,i think definetely there is room for improvement maybe in the packaging and the formulation but i think for a such afordable product the quality is great very nice texture very buttery and the consistency is good ,my all time favorite shade is Lavender lady it's a very rare shade to find and i love it...Certainly i will shop again from Jordana and you should check it out too !!!
Anja H.
Anja H.
If you are looking for a very budget-friendly brand, I can recommend Jordana Cosmetics as probably the greatest dollar store makeup out there!

I have had a lot of luck with mascara, nail polish, and lipsticks. I hear their lip and eye liners are great too!

For a dollar, there's no reason to not try something out. You never know, the mascara might become a staple as it has with many of my friends!
aida c.
aida c.
para ser una marca comercial o considerada drugstore makeup ,siento que tiene excelentes productos y una gama amplia de los mismos,sus labiales fijan de manera excelente y en colores bellos,sus lapices para los ojos tienen buena pigmentacion,para ser una marca comercial con precios muy bajos en algunos aspectos es mucho mejor que muchas marcas de gama alta.
Yamali C.
Yamali C.
Maracay
What I like most about these products are lipsticks. They come in so many colors, the presentation is quite simple but they are of quality. They do not dry my lips cuz they are creamy, come in vibrant colors and last quite a while when I go to eat or drink water and the best of all is that they are quite economical. I recommend them.
Karen S.
Karen S.
I've never use one of this, but I saw a lot of Youtubers that say that this products are awesome, I would like to use one this some day to have my own opinion about this products. My favorite thing about this is that the prices are very nice for all the persons that want to buy something good and with a good price.
I bought all the products at Walgreens stores and Kmart stores, with the latter having the biggest selection. While I tried to get a fair sample of the line, I haven't tried everything. Many products I wanted to try were not carried in store or were noticeably opened and used. The brand is ok but could be better.
Florencia G.
Florencia G.

I think it is a brand at a good price but at the same time it is very good for some things. For example, I always always use my Jordana concealer. There are maybe some things not very good but considering the price I think it is perfect. I recommend this brand for those who like makeup but not expensive things
Mariana g.
Mariana g.
Aunque su nombre indica Mauve (Malva en ingles) no le veo ningún tono de dicho color, en realidad es un color marrón. Es súper cremoso, se tiene que aplicar varias veces para que quede en el mismo que la barra de labios (en este caso, yo prefiero que quede suave ya que no me gustan los labiales marrones)
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Jordana makeup is very good, taking into account the price, they are quite cheap. I have tried the shadows, and I must say I love them, they are pigmented, again considering how cheap it is, and they all look very nice. The blushes also fascinate me, come in beautiful tones and apply quite well.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.