Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Yamali C.
Yamali C.
Maracay

What I like most about these products are lipsticks. They come in so many colors, the presentation is quite simple but they are of quality. They do not dry my lips cuz they are creamy, come in vibrant colors and last quite a while when I go to eat or drink water and the best of all is that they are quite economical. I recommend them.
Meshelle N.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL

I bought the Stain lip balm moisturizer by Jordana and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. If you are looking for a product that is long lasting, give you a pop of color, and moisturizes your lips this product is it. I got mine from Walgreen's, and it was reasonably priced. I would completely recommend this product.
Karen S.
Karen S.

I've never use one of this, but I saw a lot of Youtubers that say that this products are awesome, I would like to use one this some day to have my own opinion about this products. My favorite thing about this is that the prices are very nice for all the persons that want to buy something good and with a good price.
I bought all the products at Walgreens stores and Kmart stores, with the latter having the biggest selection. While I tried to get a fair sample of the line, I haven't tried everything. Many products I wanted to try were not carried in store or were noticeably opened and used. The brand is ok but could be better.
Florencia G.
Florencia G.

I think it is a brand at a good price but at the same time it is very good for some things. For example, I always always use my Jordana concealer. There are maybe some things not very good but considering the price I think it is perfect. I recommend this brand for those who like makeup but not expensive things
Mariana g.
Mariana g.

Aunque su nombre indica Mauve (Malva en ingles) no le veo ningún tono de dicho color, en realidad es un color marrón. Es súper cremoso, se tiene que aplicar varias veces para que quede en el mismo que la barra de labios (en este caso, yo prefiero que quede suave ya que no me gustan los labiales marrones)
Claudia P.
Claudia P.

Jordana makeup is very good, taking into account the price, they are quite cheap. I have tried the shadows, and I must say I love them, they are pigmented, again considering how cheap it is, and they all look very nice. The blushes also fascinate me, come in beautiful tones and apply quite well.
Anjela V.
Anjela V.

I have many matte lipsticks from Jordana and I have to say they are very good products. They smell amazing and they wear nicely. They also do not make your lips overly dry which is always a plus. I would defiantly recommend this brand to anyone looking for affordable dupes to high end lipsticks.
yuliang a.
yuliang a.

Use for some time now the nail polish really enchants the color that time in the jar is just as it is painted on your nail, the color is long lasting, does not peel at all and does not lose its shine, I would particularly recommend them blindly They are very good and their colors fantastic
Manvir B.
Manvir B.

This was a place that I was recommended by from another friends and happened to not mind. The prices are extraordinary as the are super affordable and cheap. The formulas can sometimes be cheap or not the greatest, so reflecting the price but definitely give it a try based on the prices!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.