BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
member-924016e13
member-924016e13
North Hills, CA
I love Jordana lipsticks in particular. As a Chicana, it's important to use colors that accentuate the good parts of my lips. The pigments are great and some of the matte's are excellent to pair with other liners or products. Very versatile product. Definitely my top fave <3
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Monroeville, AL
I have not really used too many products from Jordana. I use their lip liner pencil to fill in my brows. I have tried 2 other different brow pencil and lip pencils, and I must say that Jordana is a a way better option. Jordana is very inexpensive, and can be found almost anywhere!
Cece P.
Cece P.
Saint Paul, MN
It's definitely not the best in quality, but they always beat out other products in price. If I'm looking for a quick, cheap eye liner or lip liner replacement, I know I can run to a drug store quick and it will be there.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Walterboro, SC
I love jordana's lip liners they glide on very smooth and are long lastingive heard alot bout them through youtube i def would like to look at more of there products because i hear so much from the youtubers in the makeup word i also got some stuff from them through ipsy i believe i love it so far!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
I picked up some Jordana Cat Eye Liner during a sale Walgreens was having a few months back. I had never tried this brand but had nothing to lose at this price point ($1 each). Great formula and beautiful colors! I will be repurchasing this brand and trying even more of their productsūüíô
Jordana makes products that a very inexpensive and the quality is pretty good. I use the brow pencil and nail polish and find them to be just a good as other products on the market. The eyeliner are not water proof so they have tendency to run, so I would recommend that you chose another source for that.
Kelis N.
Kelis N.
Enfield, CT
The lip liners are creamy and lasting reminding me of the wear of macs lip liners bad u can't beat the price!
jo b.
jo b.
Belleville, IL
A great budget friendly makeup line. Love their lipsticks & eye pencils. Highly pigmented colors!
S. S.
S. S.
I love that you get such great quality makeup from Jordana without having to pay more. I have a mascara and a liquid liner from Jordana and love knowing that their parent company is Milani.
Erica O.
Erica O.
Jordana eyeliners and mascaras are amazing! They are extremely affordable and are a great quality. I was always disapointed that I couldn't find a good eyeliner, but once I tried Jordana's eye products, I was hooked. They worked better than some of the more expensive brands I've tried.Score!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?