Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Nixie K.
Nixie K.
Atlanta, GA
The lipsticks! They're the best, the colors are vibrant and beautiful and lo g lasting, i biy them all the time. Plus the quality of th lipsticks and eyeshadows, very pigmented like i like them!!
Hensley A.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
I'm a huge fan of the Jordana lip liners. They're easy to use and available in a variety of colors for a great price!
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
I love this brand of cosmetics. They have great products & the prices are decent & affordable. The shopping experience is great & easy to shop for. I would definitely purchase their products again
Maesa R.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
I haven't tried very many things from this company, but their mascaras are all very good. Also the overall brand is very affordable.
Ami
Ami
Super affordable. The amount of products available is great too. I personally love their eyeliners. Their makeup such as powders blush and bronzers at great for the first few hours but dont last too long
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
As a smaller makeup brand I love Jordana! Their eyeliner and lipsticks, especially their Sweet Cream and Amore Metallic lip creams blew me out of the water and are fairly affordable! I recommend them!
Irene Q.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Just the other day I bought a Jordana eyebrow pencil for the first time. I like the color a lot , it matches my brows / hair pretty well . The color stayed on for a decent amount of time and is easy to wash off . Great price for a decent product !
Kim M.
Kim M.
Soudan, MN
Jordana products are just as good as more expensive brands I have used. Many fun colors and a great variety of products to choose from.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Normal lipsticks are quite comfortable to wear, although I could not say they are moisturizers, I have to use lip balm underneath. I also tell you that the BlackBerry, I went wrong ... smells totally plastic, I have never used it for the same. To be mate, it costs a little that run on the lips, also tend to dry. However, they are very cute colors. Rafael's tone despite being said to be mate, it is not, for some reason I do not know is pearly, I do not know if mine went missing or they are all like that, the point is that I like it because it is half a little orange with a little golden glow They look like piola.
Feri V.
Feri V.
Jordana, es una marca que tiene muchísima variedad de cosméticos, cuenta desde labiales hasta maquillaje liquido y muchas cosas mas. Por 2 semanas estuve probando sus labiales y la verdad me sorprendieron los resultados, he probado sus rubores y rimel, pero nunca sus labiales.

Los labiales jordana cuentan con un rango de colores muy grande, creo que estando en la tienda son los que mas variedad de colores tienen y labiales de diferentes tipos. Sus mas famosos son los mate y los normales.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.