Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Sammy C.
Sammy C.
Paterson, NJ

This line of cosmetics is very affordable especially for me. My local dollar store, 2 blocks away, sells most of their products for $1.25 each! I think its a great deal because on the website, the products are more than $1.25. My dollar store doesn't sell the newer products but it's ok because walgreens sells jordana and so does kmart. the products can be compared to high end and the color pigmentation is very nice for cheap makeup. i love the eyeliner and eyeshadows the best. More than half of my makeup collection is jordana!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Mount Horeb, WI

I have two lip liners of Jordana's and I really do enjoy them! The only problem is that they do not last an extremely long time. But then again, I don't have that much experience with lip products.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

Normal lipsticks are quite comfortable to wear, although I could not say they are moisturizers, I have to use lip balm underneath. I also tell you that the BlackBerry, I went wrong ... smells totally plastic, I have never used it for the same. To be mate, it costs a little that run on the lips, also tend to dry. However, they are very cute colors. Rafael's tone despite being said to be mate, it is not, for some reason I do not know is pearly, I do not know if mine went missing or they are all like that, the point is that I like it because it is half a little orange with a little golden glow They look like piola.
Feri V.
Feri V.

Jordana, es una marca que tiene muchísima variedad de cosméticos, cuenta desde labiales hasta maquillaje liquido y muchas cosas mas. Por 2 semanas estuve probando sus labiales y la verdad me sorprendieron los resultados, he probado sus rubores y rimel, pero nunca sus labiales.

Los labiales jordana cuentan con un rango de colores muy grande, creo que estando en la tienda son los que mas variedad de colores tienen y labiales de diferentes tipos. Sus mas famosos son los mate y los normales.
AnneMarie C.
AnneMarie C.

I purchased the Jordana Cosmetics' Baked Eyeshadow in the shade Bronze Gala from my local K-Mart. The shadow is available for purchase on the Jordana Cosmetics website for about $2.49 USD. The shadow is decently pigmented for the price. However, I did only use the shadow dry with a brush. I would recommend using the shadow with a mixing medium for intensified color payoff. The one thing I did not care for was the slim packaging. Since it is a baked shadow, it is easily broken.
I love jordana cosmetics especially lip products i own every single shade of the lipsticks ,i think definetely there is room for improvement maybe in the packaging and the formulation but i think for a such afordable product the quality is great very nice texture very buttery and the consistency is good ,my all time favorite shade is Lavender lady it's a very rare shade to find and i love it...Certainly i will shop again from Jordana and you should check it out too !!!
Anja H.
Anja H.

If you are looking for a very budget-friendly brand, I can recommend Jordana Cosmetics as probably the greatest dollar store makeup out there!

I have had a lot of luck with mascara, nail polish, and lipsticks. I hear their lip and eye liners are great too!

For a dollar, there's no reason to not try something out. You never know, the mascara might become a staple as it has with many of my friends!
Bárbara E.
Bárbara E.
Curitiba, Paraná - Brasil

No Brasil é muito dificil encontrar maquiagem, precisa encomendar dos Estados Unidos ou dos vizinhos mais proximos (do local onde moro), Paraguai e Argentina. Os produtos são maravilhosos, duram muito e dificilmente saem do local onde você passa, os batons são um ótimo exemplo disso. Aqui o mais facil de encontrar são os esmaltes, que tem ótimo custo beneficio. Recomendo
aida c.
aida c.

para ser una marca comercial o considerada drugstore makeup ,siento que tiene excelentes productos y una gama amplia de los mismos,sus labiales fijan de manera excelente y en colores bellos,sus lapices para los ojos tienen buena pigmentacion,para ser una marca comercial con precios muy bajos en algunos aspectos es mucho mejor que muchas marcas de gama alta.
Steph G.
Steph G.
San José

Para mí Jordana es sin duda alguna la mejor marca económica que hay, es una marca en la cual se puede confiar plenamente y siempre tendrá muchas cosas que lo sorprenden a uno. Mis favoritos son sin duda alguna los labiales matte, son una cosa preciosísima y aparte los colores son hermosos y me realmente nunca falta uno en mi cosmetiquera
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.