Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Laura T.
Laura T.
Phoenixville, PA
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is the most inexpensive brand that I use. It's easy to buy and test colors because of the price. You don't feel like you've overpaid for something, especially if you don't like it. Most of their products are great and worth the price.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Franklin, TN
Jan. 9, 2017, 5:04 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great value! Obviously not all products are top of the line, but the quality is seriously impressive! It's a hard brand to find other than at ulta, but other than that one of the best drugstore brands.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:10 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I tried their new liquid lipsticks and they're amazing! Absolutely no transfer after it sets on your lips, and it doesn't feel too drying. The formula is pretty thin, but I've had good opaque application for the ones I've tried. The smell is pretty sweet which I don't mind. I've only found them at Walgreens, but they're definitely worth trying.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Key West , FL
Jan. 8, 2017, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
First off I want to say I love this product is made in the USA! I love jordana's eye liners. I use there liquid and roll up pen like one. They are extremely cheap and are great quality. It last all day unlike other expensive eyeliners. Highly recommend, it's the only liner I trust!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Jan. 2, 2017, 1:32 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Normal lipsticks are quite comfortable to wear, although I could not say they are moisturizers, I have to use lip balm underneath. I also tell you that the BlackBerry, I went wrong ... smells totally plastic, I have never used it for the same. To be mate, it costs a little that run on the lips, also tend to dry. However, they are very cute colors. Rafael's tone despite being said to be mate, it is not, for some reason I do not know is pearly, I do not know if mine went missing or they are all like that, the point is that I like it because it is half a little orange with a little golden glow They look like piola.
Feri V.
Feri V.
Jan. 2, 2017, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana, es una marca que tiene muchísima variedad de cosméticos, cuenta desde labiales hasta maquillaje liquido y muchas cosas mas. Por 2 semanas estuve probando sus labiales y la verdad me sorprendieron los resultados, he probado sus rubores y rimel, pero nunca sus labiales.

Los labiales jordana cuentan con un rango de colores muy grande, creo que estando en la tienda son los que mas variedad de colores tienen y labiales de diferentes tipos. Sus mas famosos son los mate y los normales.
AnneMarie C.
AnneMarie C.
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I purchased the Jordana Cosmetics' Baked Eyeshadow in the shade Bronze Gala from my local K-Mart. The shadow is available for purchase on the Jordana Cosmetics website for about $2.49 USD. The shadow is decently pigmented for the price. However, I did only use the shadow dry with a brush. I would recommend using the shadow with a mixing medium for intensified color payoff. The one thing I did not care for was the slim packaging. Since it is a baked shadow, it is easily broken.
Jan. 5, 2017, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love jordana cosmetics especially lip products i own every single shade of the lipsticks ,i think definetely there is room for improvement maybe in the packaging and the formulation but i think for a such afordable product the quality is great very nice texture very buttery and the consistency is good ,my all time favorite shade is Lavender lady it's a very rare shade to find and i love it...Certainly i will shop again from Jordana and you should check it out too !!!
Anja H.
Anja H.
Feb. 7, 2017, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
If you are looking for a very budget-friendly brand, I can recommend Jordana Cosmetics as probably the greatest dollar store makeup out there!

I have had a lot of luck with mascara, nail polish, and lipsticks. I hear their lip and eye liners are great too!

For a dollar, there's no reason to not try something out. You never know, the mascara might become a staple as it has with many of my friends!
aida c.
aida c.
Jan. 2, 2017, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
para ser una marca comercial o considerada drugstore makeup ,siento que tiene excelentes productos y una gama amplia de los mismos,sus labiales fijan de manera excelente y en colores bellos,sus lapices para los ojos tienen buena pigmentacion,para ser una marca comercial con precios muy bajos en algunos aspectos es mucho mejor que muchas marcas de gama alta.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.