BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Kayla P.
I love the Jordana mascara in the black and purple tube. It has always been my favourite. Some people complain that it ruins their eyeballs but I haven't had that experience. It's super cheap and by far the best mascara I have ever used.
Agnes M.
Weirton
I've used lip stuff from here, not very often but I like it and the colors are very pretty
member-f375facf8
have only tried the lipliner and the pencil was way too harsh on my lips would not recommend their lipliners, however they do have very affordable products.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation. The coverage on these is great, it really did work well for my under-eye redness/darkness. But I did have a couple issues with these. 1) It remained tacky on my face for a while even with translucent powder on top. I did notice after maybe an hour that the tackiness subsided though. 2) None of these really matched my skin tone very well. I have been told by people at Sephora that my skintone is pretty unique, there aren’t many foundations that match it. So it could just be me but they were all too yellow, green or orange toned for me. My closest match was Creamy Natural. I didn’t wear these for longer than about 5 or 6 hours because I don’t use full coverage foundation on a day-to-day basis but in that time, I felt the staying power was pretty good!
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love Jordana cosmetics lip liner in tawny it's like your lip color but better and can be worn with different shades of nudes. Goes on smooth & the pigment is great for the price. It's a great drugstore lip liner and usually available at Walgreens! Definitely recommend it.
Ana G.
Union City, CA
I own five of the chubby lipstick which as very moisturizing and have great staying power.
Jessica B.
I tried their new liquid lipsticks and they're amazing! Absolutely no transfer after it sets on your lips, and it doesn't feel too drying. The formula is pretty thin, but I've had good opaque application for the ones I've tried. The smell is pretty sweet which I don't mind. I've only found them at Walgreens, but they're definitely worth trying.
Needed a clear lip gloss to wear over my lipstick, this was perfect and only $1. Great find!
Rochelle B.
My favorite Jordana product are their nail polishes. The colours are perfect and they dry pretty quickly. I rarely get smudging from using their polishes. They last quite a long time too. I mainly use them on my toes and they last 2 weeks
Melissa S.
Stratford, CT
I've only tried Jordana's Retractable Black Eyeliner, and I'm on board! It's opaque, great price, and I believe Cruelty Free!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?