Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Fortín de las flores

It has a great variety of products and a good price, it's lipstick are my favorites, the best!
Rita C.
Rita C.
Bowling Green, KY

I have used their lip and eyeliners. very smooth, goes on easy. color is good.Staying power is good. Removes easily with makeup wipe.
amanda c.
amanda c.
Seffner, FL

I love Jordana blushes. Don't even think about swirling your brush in there! Its so pigmented. Incredibly affordable and the color stays has excellent lasting power. I also love their brow powder. They have the perfect greyish tone that works well for my dark hair.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Jordana has a many lipstics to use but the pigmentation of all of these is not good enough
Heather H.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA

Just a bit pricy for me. Not a big fan to be honest. But I will probably still tell a few people about it because they might like it better than I did.
ivanna m.
ivanna m.

los labiales son fantasticos, hermosos y economicos me encantan tambien me encantan los delineadores
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Lakeland, FL

I only tried a couple times I used eyeshadow and lipstick it's okay not bad but not great either it's okay
Anahi S.
Anahi S.

I like lipsticks a lot
Pros: They have many colors

I just have not tried the other cosmetics
Ann M.
Ann M.

I have used their powder blush and twist & shine moisturizing balm stain. They are inexpensive and right on my budget. The balm stain is moisturizing to the lips and the powder blush right on color and looks good on my cheeks. I will shop in Jordana again and try some of their other products.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

One of my favorite affordable brands. I have only ever found Jordana at Walgreens. This brand is amazing, especially because they are SO affordable
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.