BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Shaley
Shaley
It my favorite drugstore brand. I really like their lip liners they are soo cute and adorable.
Nou L.
Nou L.
I love how affordable Jordana products are! I've only tried a few products so far based on recommendations by Emily Noel on Youtube but I'm definitely going to try more soon!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
It's so cheap and very good I love the lip liners they go on great the pigment is very intense for a 1$
Jayden S.
Jayden S.
De Soto, MO
I like their line of mascaras a lot. I used my entire tube of the purple and black packaged one, however I do not remember the name of it. It was very good for everyday use and gave my lashes a naturally full look.
Aurdrey S.
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
Get these pncils. They are shadow or eyeliner and they do stay all day. Better than UD and Revlon , i put on and need makeup rmover to get off seriously orth $3
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Hesperia, CA
I first heard of Jordana at a dollar store, their products seemed cheap, and they didn't grasp my interest. However, they've now had a revamping of their cosmetics, and I think they work quite well. I have tried their nail polish, lip stick, blush, eyeliners, and mascaras. I really appreciate the lipsticks, they have a great variety of beautiful colors. For the price of the cosmetics, I would say they are pretty good. I also love the fact that it's made in the USA.
Janeth H.
Janeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these lip liners. They are so pretty. I havent tried the lip sticks but will be trying soon.
Zuly C.
Zuly C.
They have some of the best eyeliner pencels so creamy and pigmented and are very affordable. And love all there shades
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
I love Jordana! Very affordable makeup. There are some hits and misses, but mostly hits! For the price you can't beat it! I highly recommend this brand if you're on a budget.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Wow....i started since my early years using the Jordana lipsticks and lip pencils and eye liners and till the day now I buy them... They are creamy and stay in place.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.