Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE

This is a very cheap price point brand but they do have some hidden gems. The Contor stick I absolutely love it blends so creamy and it is so cheap I would highly recommend I've definitely repurchasing I love it.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Wilsonville, OR

Good prices, love the lip liners, and the liquid pen eyeliner. The green lid mascara is a little flaky.
member-924016e13
member-924016e13
North Hills, CA

I love Jordana lipsticks in particular. As a Chicana, it's important to use colors that accentuate the good parts of my lips. The pigments are great and some of the matte's are excellent to pair with other liners or products. Very versatile product. Definitely my top fave <3
safiyah j.
safiyah j.
Durham, NC

I used the eyebrow pencil. It was the perfect color for my dark hair, with the built in brush was convient. Only problem what that the pencil itself got short and stubby and there's no built in sharpener.
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite item from their cosmetics are their lip liners and some eye liners. It's a very good drug store brand.
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
Kissimmee, FL

I like the lipsticks and eyeliners.nice colors the only bad thing is they dont last to long and lip colors are to dry after few minutes.but have a variety of colors
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Durham, NC

The jordana lip liners are great! They are creamy and nicely pigmented for a drugstore lip liner.
LEYSA V.
LEYSA V.

one friends present me this product of mark jordana it's very nice because it;s easy when you want use makeup in your face and smell very well i love it.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Oakland, CA

Love love love their cat eye liner. Comparable to the Kat Von D one. It's opaque, long lasting and precise. I haven't tried too much else from them but I like the eye liner a lot! I also have a lip liner that I totally like and would recommend.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL

I have only used their matte lipsticks. They work ok now that i have been into makeup for awhile now i prefer other matte lipsticks over jordanas since they dry out so quickly.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.