Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Las Vegas, NV

My all time favorite mascara is from Jordana, after trying this mascara I refuse to ever go back to any other brand!!!
Maria R.
Maria R.
pasto

Your brand is very popular, a lot of my family uses it and I decided to try it and I loved it
Yinette T.
Yinette T.

Love how inexpensive Jordana is. Their lip products are great and they have a great liner. Comparable to top brands!
Janet M.
Janet M.
Jacksonville, FL

Jordana is a vivid example that something considered "cheap" can be of very good quality as well. Although in reality I have little experience with make-up for face of the brand, yes we do very well his lipsticks and matte spices are beautiful and of a perfect finish
Gianella M.
Gianella M.
Lima

I love their producer, they have a perfect formula for all skin types, if I recommend it.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.

I only have used the lipsticks but I love them, the gold line (matte ones) are Soo pretty, my favorite is Berry, I love it
Cristal A.
Cristal A.
Pasco , Wa

I love jordana so affordable and I just recently got all there new liquid lipsticks and they are amazing everyday I have been using a new one....
Madison C.
Madison C.
Sparta

My go to eyeliner is definitely the Jordana 12 Hours Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in the color Black Point. It retails for $2.99 so it's super affordable and great quality. I love it not only because it stays on all day, but it also is made in the USA.
Joseanne S.
Joseanne S.

From this brand, I only have a few products but, I love the eyeliner pencil so much, for what I know from this brand, I think they have a good quality. I asked for a friend to bring me some products when she went to the US because I wanted to test, I'm buying again..they are really good for the price.
Nilson d.
Nilson d.
Salvador BA

Non si dispone di un prodotto specifico. Tutti sono molto buoni. Io sono un uomo che di solito compra è mia moglie. Lei mi ha detto che lei è piaciuto molto le ombre, che hanno utilizzato il passaggio del nuovo anno come rossetto.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.