BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Growing up Jordana nail polish was my go-to! I've gotta admit, tho, I still find myself going back to them every now and then. Actually, they've got a garlic based base coat that I literally wear every single time before I apply my nail polish. It protects them from getting all nasty and yellow looking, and helps them grow super quick! They've got all the colors, super inexpensive, and it's a brand that I've known for years!
Alice W.
Alice W.
Westfield, IN
Eyebrow pencils can be hard to match for a blonde. Most are too copper, or too grey.

I'm a dark blonde, way ashy (is it mousy brown? Is it mousy blonde? I don't know). This was recommended to me by the fine people at reddit's makeupaddiction forum. I bought a couple of other items to try. In the end my "brow solution" is:

1. This pencil - brush end.
2. This pencil - pencil end, first check if it needs sharpened, then gently outline the shape I want. Some days work out better than others hah! This isn't SO dry that you can't smudge it into a better shape once applied. Hence I follow it with a few other items.
3. NYX brow kit for blondes. This comes with a little brush, 4 colors (including an off-white highlighter), and a few stencils in a nice "stretchy band keeps it shut" package. I actually use their stencils that come in it and the color in the bottom right. I was skeptical of the stencils, but it really works.
4. NYX brow kit - the highlighter part. I take the brush in the highlighter and apply a bit of this around the whole outline of my brow to give it a sharper defined edge (better than drawing my edge of brow lines super sharp which would look too drawn on). A little extra goes under my arch on my brow bone.
5. e.l.f clear brow gel - just to hold the hairs where I had them.

Hope you have the same good luck!

Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
This brand is super affordable, and they have great products. I love there liquid lipsticks, volume mascara and there lip liners. I believe some Walgreens carry this brand and it's amazing. I would recommend others to try.
brandi b.
brandi b.
I am in love with Jordana, their liquid pencil longstay eyeliner was very impressive. I'd place them above most drugstore cosmetics right between those and specialty.Very nice colors, great application, and their longstay line doesn't budge. I'll be for sure returning to them in the future and recommending them.
member-f375facf8
member-f375facf8
have only tried the lipliner and the pencil was way too harsh on my lips would not recommend their lipliners, however they do have very affordable products.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
THEIR MASCARA IS BOMB!!! cheap and amazing. makes your eyelashes too long. its hard to find in the states but its worth the hunt. Milani has an amazing baked blush called luminoso as well. its so pigmented and absolutely beautiful! I wear it everyday
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
For the price its great but i personally prefer better pigmentation, but its great for make up starters and early teens
Emma K.
Emma K.
They have great lipsticks, they are so moisturizing and make your lips so soft! I have not used very many of their products but because of their lipsticks I am ready to try more! They are higher quality for a lower price!
anita f.
anita f.
Hubert, NC
Cheap, and really good makeup. The matte lipsticks are very good. And i love the shadow sticks and the brow products. I think they are very underrated. A very good drugstore find
Layla Z.
Layla Z.
Sun Valley, CA
Jordana is the first of many brands I reached for when I started with make up they've improved on their products and I still have favorites I use till this day
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?