Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Joneive B.
Joneive B.
Roseville
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their matte lipsticks it feels nice on my lips and the price also affordable and the quality is very good
Francesca R.
Francesca R.
York, SC
Jan. 26, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand has the absolutel best mascara available on the market. And it's less than $4. Best Lash Extreme in the black tube with the purple writing gives extreme volume and length, just like it says. I can't speak to anything else from the brand, but have heard good things about the eyeliner pencils and the matte lipsticks.
Ami
Ami
Jan. 9, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Super affordable. The amount of products available is great too. I personally love their eyeliners. Their makeup such as powders blush and bronzers at great for the first few hours but dont last too long
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
I only have the Jordana bronze blush but I really like it. It was a good price and it looks so nice on the skin. It has a pretty shimmer without it doing the most.
Irene Q.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Jan. 9, 2017, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Just the other day I bought a Jordana eyebrow pencil for the first time. I like the color a lot , it matches my brows / hair pretty well . The color stayed on for a decent amount of time and is easy to wash off . Great price for a decent product !
Kim M.
Kim M.
Soudan, MN
Jan. 9, 2017, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana products are just as good as more expensive brands I have used. Many fun colors and a great variety of products to choose from.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Jan. 9, 2017, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner for lips retractable Pencil is the best lip liner I've ever used! I sometimes use it alone as a lip color and it lasts for hours. I especially love the COCOLOCO colour that goes beautiful with a nude lip. It is so easy to find, at your local Walgreens, Target, CVS, and even Beauty Supply stores.
Mgdolen Z.
Mgdolen Z.
Falls Church, VA
Jan. 31, 2017, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I'm using a jordana lip pencil every single day and i love it so much i cant complete my day without using it
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
Jan. 9, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Desde chica me encantado esta marca. Es muy buena y muy económica. Super recomensada para toda aquella que va empesando con el maquillaje.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Jan. 26, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The brand of Jordanian cosmetics, is a good brand of pharmacy makeup. To corde with its price-quality score. In it you can find products of very good quality at an economical price, with nothing to envy to other high-end brands or even their pharmacy colleagues who have shown very good quality. I definitely recommend it
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.