Add a Photo

Monea G.
Parkville, MD
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana products. They are easy to find in any local drugstore or beauty supply store. The products are great quality and very inexpensive.
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have used a few Jordana cosmetics. Their fabuliner and a few single shadows. I love the fabuliner, its a great product though not super dark. And every shadow ive used from jordana has been pigmented and great quality.
Hensley A.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:54 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I'm a huge fan of the Jordana lip liners. They're easy to use and available in a variety of colors for a great price!
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Jan. 11, 2017, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
One of my all time favorite drug store cosmetics. Jordana is super affordable and great quality. I have to say that my all time favorite lip crayons are from this brand I repurchase every time I run out. Love Jornada
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Products are so inexpensive and easy to find in wallgreens!!! My favorite are their lip and eye liners. Can't go wrong with their nail polishes either.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
Jan. 10, 2017, 11:45 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana! Very affordable makeup. There are some hits and misses, but mostly hits! For the price you can't beat it! I highly recommend this brand if you're on a budget.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
As a smaller makeup brand I love Jordana! Their eyeliner and lipsticks, especially their Sweet Cream and Amore Metallic lip creams blew me out of the water and are fairly affordable! I recommend them!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Jan. 26, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The lipliners are everything. I love them! I recommend them. Makes lips look fuller and shaped nicely.
Jacque M.
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:59 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I purchase these products at Walgreens and I've only purchased the lip liners offered from this brand. They have a great price point but many of there lip liner colors are very similar. I would like to try more of there cosmetic line
Joneive B.
Joneive B.
Roseville
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their matte lipsticks it feels nice on my lips and the price also affordable and the quality is very good
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.