BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
i only like certain products from here but its super super cheap. their black and purple tube of mascara is amazing
Brisa G.
Brisa G.
Granada Hills, CA
I love Jordan's cosmetics, specially their lipsticks, they really do have really nice ones with exellent quality. I can compare they're quality with high end brands. Love them!!
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Absolutely loove the purple mascara from this brnad its absolutely amazing for sooo much volume! I forgot the name but its an amazing product . Very affordable brand as well!
Sissy P.
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
I love my Jordana lip and eye products. They are the bomb. I never have to worry about the formulation of them because they are knock outs and for the price point you just cannot beat them.
Lizet M.
Lizet M.
IV used this brand since little there pencil eyeliner is the best and the brake pencil works amazingly
Maya W.
Maya W.
Houston , TX
The have an extreme mascara that is the bomb!!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Sparta
My go to eyeliner is definitely the Jordana 12 Hours Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in the color Black Point. It retails for $2.99 so it's super affordable and great quality. I love it not only because it stays on all day, but it also is made in the USA.
linda p.
linda p.
Chino, CA
I love jordana cosmetics! I love their lipsticks soo muchh! They are super afforable and the pigmentation is great for what you are paying for. They last a long time. I especially love the matte lipsticks. I would for sure continue to buy their products!
Jill C.
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
I love their lip liners, eyeliners, and lipsticks. I wish they were easier to access.
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
Desde chica me encantado esta marca. Es muy buena y muy económica. Super recomensada para toda aquella que va empesando con el maquillaje.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?