Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Gray P.
Gray P.

Automatic lip liners are my absolute favorite! Super affordable. Pigmentation is stunning and color goes on really smooth. But I have had an experience of them breaking on me fairly easy and I am waisting more product but the price and pigmentation pays off!
Ellie R.
Ellie R.

Love this brand, always has such high quality cosmetics. Love the MADE TO LAST® LIQUID EYESHADOW in AROUND TOWN BROWN, would love to try more products from the brand
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Haley G.
Haley G.
Auburn, AL

Jordana is very inexpensive and usually good quality. I adore their eye shadows although their mascara is a little lacking. My favorite part about them is that they are CRUELTY FREE. Animal testing is a deal breaker for me and I'm always happy to see cruelty free drugstore options.
Kayla I.
Kayla I.

I love the Jordana mascara in the black and purple tube. It has always been my favourite. Some people complain that it ruins their eyeballs but I haven't had that experience. It's super cheap and by far the best mascara I have ever used.
Maria E.
Maria E.

jordana cosmeticos me surprendi usando esse produto maravilhoso, os esmaltes sao maravilhosos, os batons sao de supreender nao tinha muita expectativa com esse produto mais a qualidade e de impressionar, pretendo comprar mais produtos dessa marca
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC

Jordana can be found at all discount stores. It's very very affordable. Not really considered high end beauty products but good for practicing.
Alys G.
Alys G.

Sus labiales tienen una consistencia cremosa y mate que hidratan tus labios y el color dura mucho tiempo
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ

Jordana has amazing Mascara & Eyeliners, for such great prices too! I usually buy my Jordana Products at Walgreens.
nicole w.
nicole w.
Spokane, WA

It's great for a drugstore brand, I've only tried their liquid lipsticks. "Sweet cream" I got the apple red one. I put it on and rubed it around on my lips and the color payed off to be more like a hot pinkish color. However it did stay on for 2/3 hours!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.