Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Hesperia, CA
I first heard of Jordana at a dollar store, their products seemed cheap, and they didn't grasp my interest. However, they've now had a revamping of their cosmetics, and I think they work quite well. I have tried their nail polish, lip stick, blush, eyeliners, and mascaras. I really appreciate the lipsticks, they have a great variety of beautiful colors. For the price of the cosmetics, I would say they are pretty good. I also love the fact that it's made in the USA.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
This is a great drugstore brand that has many good products everyone should try out. A couple of good items are the 'twist & shine' lip sticks, their baked eyeshadows, and mascaras, great prices too!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Puerto Rico
Muy buenos productos tengo barrios lo recomiendo
Los lipstick me encantan tengo varios
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Latrobe, PA
I just love the 12 hour eye liner it is a great price and lasts all day. I never have any transfer and it's super pigmented and glides on with one stroke. I have it in black, brown and purple.
Nou L.
Nou L.
I love how affordable Jordana products are! I've only tried a few products so far based on recommendations by Emily Noel on Youtube but I'm definitely going to try more soon!
Bella M.
Bella M.
Charlotte, NC
I have a jordana liquid eyeliner and it's amazing I got it cheap in a drug store but it works just as good as a $20 liquid eyeliner and it lasted me so long and didn't dry out
Shaley
Shaley
It my favorite drugstore brand. I really like their lip liners they are soo cute and adorable.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY
Love the Jordana lip liners! They're incredibly versatile and I love to use them to line my lips and fill them in prior to adding a lipstick on top to extend the longevity. These are so affordable for the quality you get!
Zuly C.
Zuly C.
They have some of the best eyeliner pencels so creamy and pigmented and are very affordable. And love all there shades
Florentina D.
Florentina D.
Beacon falls, Ct
I always buy my lip liner from Jordan's they r very inexpensive and greattt greatt product i keep buying over and over rock n roll lip liner it is the best lip liner ever can't live without it ❤️❤️
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.