Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Camille B.
Camille B.
WICHITA, KS

I've only tried the lip colors but so far so good! I hear all about this brand on YouTube a lot and want to try more of their products. The lip colors are so inexpensive but such great quality for being drugstore. Would recommend to newbies who don't want to splurge on makeup yet.
Angela M.
Angela M.

The jordana matte lip shades are so pigmented and Beautiful colors. They are so inexpensive for such a good product. If you want to try something that is good quality for such a little amount this is for you. These lipsticks were how I started and still use to this day!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Union City, CA

I own five of the chubby lipstick which as very moisturizing and have great staying power.
Erica O.
Erica O.

Jordana eyeliners and mascaras are amazing! They are extremely affordable and are a great quality. I was always disapointed that I couldn't find a good eyeliner, but once I tried Jordana's eye products, I was hooked. They worked better than some of the more expensive brands I've tried.Score!
Bryce P.
Bryce P.
Atlanta, GA

They have my all time favorite lip liner! I have gone through the same color pencil several times! I'm down to a little nub now that I just keep sharpening. Super creamy and I have never had a problem with the liner breaking off! Which I love! Color and label always rub off I use it so often!
I personally have taken care of the lips of this brand and I can say that they are good, the mate have a good pigmentation and they look very cute, I love them they have very nice colors and for all tastes
Holly M.
Holly M.
Peoria , AZ

The easy liner for lips are one of my favorites!! They go on smooth and have staying power. Plus I love the color selection!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA

I just started getting into Jordana. I recently purchased a contour stick to try cream contouring under my foundation for a more natural look.
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
San Bernardino, CA

Ive benn using this product since i was in high school. The lip liners are my favorite. High different colors to choose from. High pigmented and last long. And the cost is really low. I highly recommend this product.
Mayra m.
Mayra m.

Jordana is the best product and it's so cheap.I love the lip liners they last all day and they have beautiful colors.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.