Benefit Cosmetics Launches a Desert-Island Kit
BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
4.37 / 5 based on 2,284 Reviews
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils." in 7 reviews
- "Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara." in 6 reviews
- "This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for...." in 5 reviews
- "The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)" in 5 reviews
- "Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price!" in 3 reviews
I love their lip liners! My favorite is coco loco. They very affordable, glide on smoothly and creamy.
This liquid eyeliner (pen) is fantastic! Goes on my eyelid (over eyeshadow) without any problems, lasts all day, and goes on perfectly. What more can a girl ask for!!!
I have only used two different kinds of lip products from Jordan's but I really like them. One was the sweet matte liquid lipsticks and the other a lip stain. Looking forward to trying more!
I love Jordan's cosmetics, specially their lipsticks, they really do have really nice ones with exellent quality. I can compare they're quality with high end brands. Love them!!
I have a really creamy lip liners from Jordana and I love it. Not only are they creamy but they are very pigmented as well but they are very inexpensive.
Used their 2 in 1 concealer and foundation and loved it. Works so well and lasts all day.
It's been a long time since I've last used this brand but I think it was a eyeliner. I think I received one from my Ipsy bag, worked well, great color and a good product.
Their products are amazing! I love their lip products. They don't disappoint at all. Their cat eye liner has a really thin brush so it is so easy to create a wing. I just over all really enjoy most of the products I have tried
I get the lip liners from Walgreens and worl really well. The pigment is good with a long lasting formula. The price usually less than $4 and the offer an array of colors to choose from.
I think that Jordana has a very good brand for being how inexpensive it is. Not all the products can be compared to higher end products but they are pretty good for what they are. One of my holy grail mascaras is the Jordana best lash extreme and that is only 3 dollars.
Q & A
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
How high quality are their products?
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
I haven't really heard too much from the brand. I've used a lip liner and a liquid liner pen and liked them both. Anyone know what stores they're available in.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos