Benefit Cosmetics Launches a Desert-Island Kit
BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
4.37 / 5 based on 2,283 Reviews
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils." in 7 reviews
- "Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara." in 6 reviews
- "This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for...." in 5 reviews
- "The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)" in 5 reviews
- "Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price!" in 3 reviews
i only like certain products from here but its super super cheap. their black and purple tube of mascara is amazing
Their products are amazing! I love their lip products. They don't disappoint at all. Their cat eye liner has a really thin brush so it is so easy to create a wing. I just over all really enjoy most of the products I have tried
This is one of the best drugstore brands. Its very affordable. One of the cons is that its not in a lot of different stores.
Jordana is a drugstore brand with afordable items. I bought the lipstick in a lovely pinky shade. It's creamy, pigmented, easy to apply and buildable. Not long lasting but decent for the price..I want to try the foundation and pressed powder but I have to finish the ones I have first..
I love my Jordana lip and eye products. They are the bomb. I never have to worry about the formulation of them because they are knock outs and for the price point you just cannot beat them.
This is a great, quality option for affordable makeup items. Their blushes, eye shadows and lip products are amazing.
IV used this brand since little there pencil eyeliner is the best and the brake pencil works amazingly
Affordable and good quality products. Highly recommend this company because their the same makers of milani cosmetics. Creamy foundations, blushes, and lipsticks are what I recommend to use on a daily basis.
Great company, everything is well made and the quality is amazing for the products I've bought
I love Jordan's. Only problem is that the colors are always limited and you can't always find what you want. When you do find the color you want. Or even just close. This makeup is affordable and stays on for a very long time.
Q & A
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
How high quality are their products?
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
I haven't really heard too much from the brand. I've used a lip liner and a liquid liner pen and liked them both. Anyone know what stores they're available in.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos