BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
i only like certain products from here but its super super cheap. their black and purple tube of mascara is amazing
Yahaira G.
Yahaira G.
Their products are amazing! I love their lip products. They don't disappoint at all. Their cat eye liner has a really thin brush so it is so easy to create a wing. I just over all really enjoy most of the products I have tried
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
This is one of the best drugstore brands. Its very affordable. One of the cons is that its not in a lot of different stores.
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami , FL
Jordana is a drugstore brand with afordable items. I bought the lipstick in a lovely pinky shade. It's creamy, pigmented, easy to apply and buildable. Not long lasting but decent for the price..I want to try the foundation and pressed powder but I have to finish the ones I have first..
Sissy P.
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
I love my Jordana lip and eye products. They are the bomb. I never have to worry about the formulation of them because they are knock outs and for the price point you just cannot beat them.
Christina M.
Christina M.
This is a great, quality option for affordable makeup items. Their blushes, eye shadows and lip products are amazing.
Lizet M.
Lizet M.
IV used this brand since little there pencil eyeliner is the best and the brake pencil works amazingly
Leakhena S.
Leakhena S.
Affordable and good quality products. Highly recommend this company because their the same makers of milani cosmetics. Creamy foundations, blushes, and lipsticks are what I recommend to use on a daily basis.
Great company, everything is well made and the quality is amazing for the products I've bought
Sunny C.
Sunny C.
I love Jordan's. Only problem is that the colors are always limited and you can't always find what you want. When you do find the color you want. Or even just close. This makeup is affordable and stays on for a very long time.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.