Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Birmingham, Al

I love Jordana products. They are so underrated and awesome. They are VERY affordable and extremely high quality. I recommend their eyeliners. I highly recommend this brand. You can find them at Walgreens and Kmart.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Yulee, FL

This brand has alot of things other drugstore brands have at half the price. I couldnt live without my jordana lip liners or my felt tip eyeliner!
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA

The Jordan's cosmetics came back into the limelight with a vengeance. I used to use Jordan's back when I was a teenager and then it died down but now I'm 2017 they have came back and wow is the word to describe them. The new liquid lipsticks are amazing and I will continue to purchase.
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ

I love their matte lipsticks and their lipliner! Beautiful colors and very affordable prices!
Great drug store products at a good price. I do find that some products oxidize so they end up not being the same color you started with.
Faith L.
Faith L.
Irvine, CA

This Jordana Balm Stain is my new favorite lip product! Just started using it about 2 weeks ago and I can't stop! Usually lip stains dry out my lips but not this one! When it says it's moisturizing, it's not lying! The only downfall is that it only lasts about 4 hours so you have to reapply often. But it's totally worth it! I don't mind reapplying anyway.
This is a great drugstore cosmetic company. I especially enjoy their lip products for their pigmentation and even their matte lips aren't too drying but just right! They have a nice nail color selection and their single eye shadows are fantastic. However their eyeshadow duos are not as pigmented so I wouldn't recommend them. Very affordable and wroth a try!
Yovana C.
Yovana C.
CANOGA PARK

Ive only tried one product of them which is the twist and shine lip stain & omg i love them, they can be sheer or you can defenitelly build them up really easily it doesn't take a lot of product to build up the color.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.

This is a great drugstore brand that has many good products everyone should try out. A couple of good items are the 'twist & shine' lip sticks, their baked eyeshadows, and mascaras, great prices too!
john.essex.9615
john.essex.9615
Selma

I LOVE THEIR TASTY SHINE AND SQUEEZE GLOSSES!!!! (Yes you can taste them, they're flavored) They are my fav gloss of all time, and only cost $1.99! Hands down, A+!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.