Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Ocegueda L.
Ocegueda L.
Amazing products for the price they have it all from highlighters to contour sticks to very pigmented lipsticks I love them and again sooo affordable. They are so easy to find unless an item is really popular then good luck finding it. They are at your local Walgreens store.
LeAnna H.
LeAnna H.
Corbin, KY
I love Jordana lip matte creams. Such good products and great prices at the drugstores. Wish it was available at Walmart or other stores besides Walgreens, CVS, and Kmart.
Liska T.
Liska T.
Brookings, OR
I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils. Oh my goodness will they not move once you put it on! I can swatch one on my hand, wait a few seconds, and rub my finger over it and it WILL NOT MOVE!
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
I love makeup so if i can find great products at an affordable price i am definitely there and that's exactly what Jordana has! Amazing products at an affordable price! Love their lipsticks and liners! I am a big fan and would recommend them to all my makeup fans out there!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Campbellsvlle, KY
They're a super affordable beauty brand that's been around for over 25 years and are a sister company to Milani. They can be found online, at Walgreens, Kmart, Duane Reade, and Save Mart. And they have some really awesome products.
noemi c.
noemi c.
For a drugstore company the have a really nice blushes and lip liner And they are super economic
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This brand is a real hit or miss for me. The mascaras have more fallout than an erupting volcano, the glosses are okay, the liners are dry, etc. But I do like some of the lip products that this brand has to offer. I'd pass on almost everything else unless they change their formulas.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Hollywood, FL
If you have not tried their lipliners... you are missing out. I get mine at Navarro ((a drugstore in miami)), they are so great they are only $2 I believe.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
I received a lip color from a friend and was hesitant to try it. Thinking that a drugstore lipstick wouldn't compare to specialty brands, I was wrong. The color is pigmented, smooth and moisturizing and long lasting. It didn't dry my lips out.
Michel M.
Michel M.
Fort Worth, TX
Hordan cosmetics is a very good place to quick shop and get some goodies you just need to get and do your makeup
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.