Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Key West, FL

First off I want to say I love this product is made in the USA! I love jordana's eye liners. I use there liquid and roll up pen like one. They are extremely cheap and are great quality. It last all day unlike other expensive eyeliners. Highly recommend, it's the only liner I trust!
Débora I.
Débora I.

Os preços são bem acessíveis, porém a qualidade deixa à desejar. A pigmentação não é muito boa, mas a questão custo x benefício vale a pena, afinal os produtos são bem mais em conta do que marcas caras. Poderiam melhorar a qualidade do lápis de olho.
salah c.
salah c.

I’ve been a long time buyer of jordana and can’t imagine buying anything else. I know a lot of folks probably email to complain and it can be tough responding to those, so I thought I’d add a little sunshine. 🙂
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA

For only being a few dollars, this brand pleasantly surprised me. They have great foundation and blush/bronzer. Their lipsticks are pretty good too! Thumbs up from me!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Tulsa, OK

Only tried a few things but everything has been quality for a cheap price. Which I love
John Neil O.
John Neil O.

I really love jordana products specially their eyes and lip products and the one that i've been using now is the jordana matte lipstick in the shade of hot kiss. i have a little bit dry lips that is why i am very thankful to this lipstick because it is non drying on my lips.
Kahla H.
Kahla H.

The Jordan lipliners are AWESOME. Super pigmented & buttery & they go on very easily and smooth. They stay put all day. I like to pair them with liquid lipsticks & they tend to stay put all day. The pros about their lipliners are endless. Affordable, available at the drugstore, pigmented, apply easily. What more could you ask for in a lip liner?
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Garber , OK

very affordable, they have an amazing product line, my all time favorite is the lip gloss and eye liners, great quality, great prices. i would recommend their products as they are a value
Natalia V.
Natalia V.

Fue la primera marca que utilice en cuestión de maquillaje. Como no tenía mucha experiencia en el mismo les puedo decir que era bastante bueno. Traía muchas variedad de colores fuertes que en lo personal me encantan, soy muy llamativa y me gustan los colores sobresalientes; por eso escogí la marca
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA

I have been using liquid eyeliner since the early 1990s. I love brown liner. I am a blond so black eyeliner looks too harsh on me. Jordana Color Envy liquid liner in Brown Envy is the best. It is a low cost liner that works better than many higher end ones. I will be using this eyeliner for years to come!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.