Add a Photo

Stephanie S.
Puerto Rico
Jan. 10, 2017, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Muy buenos productos tengo barrios lo recomiendo
Los lipstick me encantan tengo varios
Michel M.
Michel M.
Fort Worth, TX
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Hordan cosmetics is a very good place to quick shop and get some goodies you just need to get and do your makeup
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Salem, OH
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Heard great things about their new cream contour sticks, so I picked one up. I used it once and wasn't a huge fan of it like everyone else was. I found it hard to blend. I will have to give this another try but my expectations are low.
Mireya R.
Mireya R.
New Haven, CT
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their pencil eyeliner deff had me hooked for a long time the last long very affordable & also thir lipstick one of my favorites!
Shaley
Shaley
Jan. 10, 2017, 4:13 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
It my favorite drugstore brand. I really like their lip liners they are soo cute and adorable.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Woodstock, GA
Dec. 24, 2016, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great they don't dry your skin out they are well worth the money but a re a little more difficult to find .
Great drug store products at a good price. I do find that some products oxidize so they end up not being the same color you started with.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
Jan. 10, 2017, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
It's so cheap and very good I love the lip liners they go on great the pigment is very intense for a 1$
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Ive only used their lip liners and I love love them! The quality is great for the price. They go on sooo smooth and have great color give off. These are my go to lip liners, I definitely recommend those and I will be trying more products of theirs.
Naila K.
Naila K.
You really can't go wrong with the price point of this brand. I've tried lip products and eye products, and am extremely satisfied with both! I like buying lip pencils from Jordana because they're so affordable!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.