Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Sotnas A.
Sotnas A.
Ponce

I absolutely love their cosmetics. They have excellent coverage and they really last. Their lipsticks came in really beautiful colors too. I recomended 100%
Lupe G.
Lupe G.

Their prices are great! And sell long lasting makeup that works incredibly!
linda p.
linda p.
Chino, CA

I love jordana cosmetics! I love their lipsticks soo muchh! They are super afforable and the pigmentation is great for what you are paying for. They last a long time. I especially love the matte lipsticks. I would for sure continue to buy their products!
Tan O.
Tan O.

I love the Jordana Lipliners..They are not only affordable but lasting on the lips...Love them the way they are and wouldn't change anything. Very affordable product. Have been using them for 13 years and will continue.
Hana C.
Hana C.

I have tried several of their eyeliners, retractable and pencil ones. I love their new liquid eyeliner pencils and twist balm stains. I have each of those in several different colors and they work great! Love the color and quality. Very affordable prices as well.
Michel M.
Michel M.
Fort Worth, TX

Hordan cosmetics is a very good place to quick shop and get some goodies you just need to get and do your makeup
Amy V.
Amy V.
Mesquite, TX

Lip liners are so smooth and the color payoff is great. I would recommend the lip liners to anyone looking for a creamy lip liner.
Cristal H.
Cristal H.
Meriden

If you're looking for great products and save some money I recommend jordana they carry one of my favorite lip liners from the drugstore
Camille B.
Camille B.
WICHITA, KS

I've only tried the lip colors but so far so good! I hear all about this brand on YouTube a lot and want to try more of their products. The lip colors are so inexpensive but such great quality for being drugstore. Would recommend to newbies who don't want to splurge on makeup yet.
Angela M.
Angela M.

The jordana matte lip shades are so pigmented and Beautiful colors. They are so inexpensive for such a good product. If you want to try something that is good quality for such a little amount this is for you. These lipsticks were how I started and still use to this day!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.