Add a Photo

Monica G.
Richmond Hill, GA
Jan. 11, 2017, 2:45 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really enjoy their products and I appreciate the quality of the products at drugstore prices. Even though they are inexpensive, the quality is impeccable! I have tried numerous products from them because why not for the price they are. I love their lip liners and just recently purchased 6 of their liquid lipsticks. And so far I have yet to be disappointed!
S. T.
S. T.
Federal Way, WA
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:05 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love there liquid lipsticks! The formula is very comfortable and long wearing I recommend these lipsticks their affordable they only retail for 4.99 usd which is a steal.
Mary C.
Mary C.
I love this beauty brand. I have been using their eyeliner pencils for the past 12 years. You get professional quality for drugstore prices!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Jan. 11, 2017, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand is a real hit or miss for me. The mascaras have more fallout than an erupting volcano, the glosses are okay, the liners are dry, etc. But I do like some of the lip products that this brand has to offer. I'd pass on almost everything else unless they change their formulas.
Nou L.
Nou L.
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love how affordable Jordana products are! I've only tried a few products so far based on recommendations by Emily Noel on Youtube but I'm definitely going to try more soon!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Latrobe, PA
Jan. 10, 2017, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I just love the 12 hour eye liner it is a great price and lasts all day. I never have any transfer and it's super pigmented and glides on with one stroke. I have it in black, brown and purple.
Abby L.
Abby L.
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:20 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Bought an eyebrow dip gel in mid night brown that o loved and I have not been able to find it anywhere else though.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan products are so affordable and such great quality! I have tried their lip liners and lipsticks at Walgreens and they have a great selection. I don't shop at Walgreens very often but when I stop by that's the first thing I check out!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
Jan. 10, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I received a lip color from a friend and was hesitant to try it. Thinking that a drugstore lipstick wouldn't compare to specialty brands, I was wrong. The color is pigmented, smooth and moisturizing and long lasting. It didn't dry my lips out.
Katya R.
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Realmente la amoooo, es una marca increíble y con unos precios bajísimos!! La recomiendo muchísimo
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.