Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Brashell B.
Brashell B.
Cullman, AL

Really good products come from this line, it is so cheap but so well made and pigmented!
Peri M.
Peri M.
Durham, NC

I picked up a couple of lip pencils that I need because I was in a bind. I have been looking for a dark brown lip pencil in almost every brand, with no such luck. Great price, too.
Lizzet S.
Lizzet S.
Oxnard, CA

Jordana's lip liners are everything! They are so pigmented and so smooth when they go on the lips. They are also retractable which is a plus!
Tinker C.
Tinker C.
Tomball, TX

The lip liners are my favorite!! Not only are they affordable but amazing quality and so creamy.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY

This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for.... I love some of the eye shadows and the lip liners I own almost all of them I really like them ! Great stuff and cheap ! .
Alyssia D.
Alyssia D.

A good affordable brand. The cream eyeliners are a great option when you want to try a bright eye, but they do smudge relatively easily. Their mascara is great as well, and the Matte liquid lipsticks are great introductions to see if you'll like a trend before committing to a high end version.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL

Love the liquid lipsticks but them. They wear long lasting and have so many awesome shades.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Pittsburg, CA

I normally don't wear lip liner but when I stumbled upon the Jordana lip liner in "natural" it made me want to buy more. They're so creamy and pigmented and I totally recommend them.
Denise Z.
Denise Z.
Norwalk, CA

This brand is very inexpensive and the quality of the lip liners is good. I found a good shade that I liked, "Rock'N'Rose." It's pretty much my go to when I'm doing something neutral. I don't buy much else besides their lip liners but I would purchase again!
A
A

Loveeee the liquid lipsticks! They are affordable and are very pigmented. They don't dry out your lips! They wear off when you drink hot drinks but they are easy to re apply. I will definitely be buying more.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.