Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Jeremine R.
Jeremine R.

Jordanian has very good lipsticks with a great variety of colors besides that they pigment very well besides that its price is not high so that fit well to the budget of many people.
Nixie K.
Nixie K.
Atlanta, GA

The lipsticks! They're the best, the colors are vibrant and beautiful and lo g lasting, i biy them all the time. Plus the quality of th lipsticks and eyeshadows, very pigmented like i like them!!
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.

I love this brand of cosmetics. They have great products & the prices are decent & affordable. The shopping experience is great & easy to shop for. I would definitely purchase their products again
Ami
Ami

Super affordable. The amount of products available is great too. I personally love their eyeliners. Their makeup such as powders blush and bronzers at great for the first few hours but dont last too long
Irene Q.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN

Just the other day I bought a Jordana eyebrow pencil for the first time. I like the color a lot , it matches my brows / hair pretty well . The color stayed on for a decent amount of time and is easy to wash off . Great price for a decent product !
Kim M.
Kim M.
Soudan, MN

Jordana products are just as good as more expensive brands I have used. Many fun colors and a great variety of products to choose from.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

The Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner for lips retractable Pencil is the best lip liner I've ever used! I sometimes use it alone as a lip color and it lasts for hours. I especially love the COCOLOCO colour that goes beautiful with a nude lip. It is so easy to find, at your local Walgreens, Target, CVS, and even Beauty Supply stores.
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT

Desde chica me encantado esta marca. Es muy buena y muy económica. Super recomensada para toda aquella que va empesando con el maquillaje.
Katia A.
Katia A.

Me gusta demasiado esta marca. Uso siempre sus labiales y me encanta que tienen mucha variedad de tonos y tienen unos acabados mate súper padres. Y me parece una mejor marca aún que no prueban sus productos en animales.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Knoxville , TN

Great value! Obviously not all products are top of the line, but the quality is seriously impressive! It's a hard brand to find other than at ulta, but other than that one of the best drugstore brands.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.