BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Lizz S.
Queens, NY
I think that their makeup is very cheap and affordable however, I do feel that they need more improvement on how long their makeup lasts. I also wish that they had more shades to choose from.
Janice I.
Stafford, TX
I used one of their matt lip gloss.. I love the color. And love how matt it actually looks... What i dont like that at the end after you wore it for a while and add more to it it looks flaky.
i love this product, Jordana is very good, I always use and I love the price because is cheap, and have a good quality, i like the experience with this product and i recomend for you to buy ,
Yesenia P.
Kissimmee, FL
The retractable eyeliners have been my go to eyeliners for years. I love how pigmented they are as well as how long they stay and all for no more than 2 bucks?! That makes me a happy camper.
Jenney P.
Battle Creek, MI
I used to belong to ipsy. And I received the Jordana liquid eye liner. It's nice for making super sharp wings. But the lasting is lack luster.
Over all I wouldn't just buy it over my go tos.
Hatrmy Y.
DORAL FL, FL
me gustan muchos su productos son muy buenos, el blush de jordana y el bronzer son los que he utilizado frecuentemente me encanta el blush... sus labiales son muy bueno y el precio es comodo
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Affordable drugstore makeup. I am in love with their Matte Liquid Lipsticka. They have ao many amazing items that i love. I get my Jordana at kmart mostly. Hard to find them any where else.
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the sweet cream matte liquid lip color! The color payoff is amazing and it doesn't dry up my lips! They are very comparable to high end liquid lipsticks for a fraction of the cost!!
Imani S.
Los Angeles, CA
Jordana has the best lipsticks i can find and the cheapest there always creamy and hydrating the and the colors always pigmented i only wish they made liquid lipstick and if they do where
Evelyn C.
Jordana has some real treasures, like their doll mascara, and some really sketchy products, like their sticky lip glosses. if you're on a budget, stick with the products known to be good.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?