Add a Photo

Photos (95)
bambi b.
bambi b.
Sonora, CA

I have been using jordana cosmetics for years.i find them at super markets..so many products to choose from..very cheap and I purchase all the time.i usually know what I want and can find every time..i recommend shopping there to get jordana
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

I am still new to this line of make up, however the products are so affordable and seem to be worth the money anyways! Their liquid lipstick is amazing and I absolutely love the color range as well. I would highly recommend trying them out!
Helyn N.
Helyn N.

I've only bought lip liners from Jordana at Walgreens and they are so affordable!! I recommend buying some of their products and trying them out for yourself. I am probably going to buy some more of their products and see how I like them.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Staten Island, NY

Jordana offers a wide range of products but their recent electric glosses and their sweet creme Matte liquid to matte lipsticks have been amazing. Very affordable and comparable to higher end brands. I found mine in Walgreens drugstores.
Kemmie A.
Kemmie A.
Silver Spring, MD

I love how affordable and the great quality of Jordana makeup products. I personally love the eyeliners cause I usually use them as lipliners. They are super creamy and I love how it glides on easily. I will definitely shop there again.
Karina C.
Karina C.

Jordana Cosmetics features modern packaging, advanced formulas and trendsetting-shade ranges. These unique distinctions have earned Jordana unparalleled dedication, complete product satisfaction and the subsequent loyalty of consumers.

Karina W.
Karina W.
Carthage, MO

I have a hard time fining eyeliners and lip liners that go good with my skin tone, luckily Jordana has a variety of colors that go perfect with me and they last all day. The best oar is that they are very affordable. Love this products
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.

These products are mostly very good for their price. MY favorite thing is probably their eyeliners and lip liners. They make some really good really affordable pencil products. I used their gel pencil eyeliners exclusively for a year.
Spencer S.
Spencer S.
Irvington, NJ

Jordana is a very affordable brand! I stumbled upon them at a beauty supply store and I had never paid attention before. While watching a fellow YouTube vlogger, I decided to give the products a try and I really love their lip liners!
John M.
John M.
Kettering, OH

The stick eyeliner is a wonderful product that I would highly recommend. It is easy to apply and doesn't smudge once it is on. For the price, no other eyeliner compares. It is great for a long work day or maybe an overnight adventure.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.