BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Kelis N.
Kelis N.
Enfield, CT
The lip liners are creamy and lasting reminding me of the wear of macs lip liners bad u can't beat the price!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Not my favorite cosmetics but I have used them before and they are decent. Also this brand is a little harder to find where I live.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX
Color Envy Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black Diamond is my go-to eyeliner when I'm wearing false lashes (which is most of the time if I leave the house), and I will never be without it. It's sometimes hard to find, so I order it on their website and order several at a time so I never run out. It has just the right size and shape brush for the perfect line. And, the stuff does not budge, I mean it. Does. Not. Budge. It has to be removed with some good eye makeup remover. I've found that micellar water works best for me, even better than my best remover, because if I just put some on a cotton round, fold it, and hold it on my eye several seconds, then I do not have to rub my eyes very much at all to get all my eye makeup off (even stubborn mascara). I love this eyeliner. It's easy to use; once you get used to the brush, it's really easy. You do need to shake it before you use it, and, I like to store mine upside down. This is a 5 star product for me. It's not $45.00, or a high end name, it's less than $5.00, and I love that! That lets me buy a high end product sometimes.
Cece P.
Cece P.
Saint Paul, MN
It's definitely not the best in quality, but they always beat out other products in price. If I'm looking for a quick, cheap eye liner or lip liner replacement, I know I can run to a drug store quick and it will be there.
tuve un delineador de ojos que no recuerdo de que color era, pero si recuerdo que era uno de los mejores que tuve en mi vida
elizabet r.
elizabet r.
Freeland, PA
The nail hardener works really good. It actually made my nails hard and grow in about one week i started to show signs of growth and they are not fragile.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Valley Stream, NY
I love Jordana lipstick! I have been buying this pne color coco for years. They also make great eyeshadow as well.
Layla Z.
Layla Z.
Sun Valley, CA
Jordana is the first of many brands I reached for when I started with make up they've improved on their products and I still have favorites I use till this day
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL
Those marks that pharmacy always stops to measure up. I have used her lip and eyeliners and I love over yours.

It is one of those lines of pharmacy that really are worth every penny.
chris n.
chris n.
Scranton, PA
Jordana's liquid eyeliner is a must have! If you are looking for a super black eyeliner that lasts all day I suggest using this one. Also, there lip liners are incredible!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.