Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Janet M.
Janet M.
Jacksonville, FL

Jordana is a vivid example that something considered "cheap" can be of very good quality as well. Although in reality I have little experience with make-up for face of the brand, yes we do very well his lipsticks and matte spices are beautiful and of a perfect finish
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX

Didn't really purchase. Had a nail polish given as a gift. It was a beautiful silver/chrome color. Loved to use it, but it would leave my finger books yellow after removing it. Not sure what it was.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

Wow....i started since my early years using the Jordana lipsticks and lip pencils and eye liners and till the day now I buy them... They are creamy and stay in place.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.

You can't really go wrong with this brand if you're looking for supper affordable drug store products. Their mascaras are amazing!
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ

I love it! The products are affordable and there are a ton of items I use!
Misty J.
Misty J.

This brand is a hidden gem I recently found out about. I am a huge fan of their lip liners. They are highly pigmented,glide on the lips with ease and long lasting. You can find the shade you need because the collection is pretty big.
Aarti P.
Aarti P.
Boston, MA

I've used their liquid eye liner because it was really cheap and the liner doesn't even stay on. the packaging and tip is perfect but the formula needs to be changed. as soon as it dries and you go outside it becomes flakey and you can literally peel off the eyeliner.
Jordana actually sells one of the best mascaras that I have tried in my life and its really affordable. I tried some of their lipsticks and lip glosses as well but what keeps me coming back is that mascara. Its also really cool to be able to find them at your local Walgreens
Angel P.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI

Great value and quality in every single product I have tried by this brand. My only complaint is that I am not able to get more products from this company locally.
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Piedmont, SC

A good go to brand for products you want to try out and practice with before committing to purchasing a high end or better quality cosmetic
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.