Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Piedmont, SC
A good go to brand for products you want to try out and practice with before committing to purchasing a high end or better quality cosmetic
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I use their felt tip eyeliner. Its a great product and very reasonably priced. What I like about their eye liners is that they don't dry out nor do they smudge or mess up. It lasts and for the price I stock up all the time. I would recommend this cosmetic brand to anyone.
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
Tacoma, WA
I love the eye liners and eye shadows. I love how awesome these products are and the price is really affordable.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
For the price its great but i personally prefer better pigmentation, but its great for make up starters and early teens
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Their products are super affordable and a great quality. I love the matte lipsticks, the gel liners, the mascaras and the glosses.
Joshalyn T.
Joshalyn T.
Stockton, CA
Jordana Cosmetics was the first brand of makeup that I ever received when I started learning how to do makeup. My mom always bought me this brand because when we couldn't afford much or not making enough money, Jordana was always afforadable for us. And we always got a lot of product for a great price!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I love Jordan's cosmetics because it's very affordable. And the quality is like the quality of expensive makeup. Highly recommend
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
This brand doesn't have too many products, but is cruelty free which is a plus, but is soooo affordable. The brow pencils are amazing for the price and many of the products are under $5. Big Bang for you buck!
yajaira p.
yajaira p.
I love the black eyeliner I buy it all the time super cheap works great goes on easy and smooth and last a long time you can find at your local Walmart Target Walgreens for about 199 great eyeliner to finish your eyes look very dark black
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Haven to used a lot of their products ( just the calendula redness cream. It was a good product, just nothing special for me.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.