Add a Photo

Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Jan. 11, 2017, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great lip liners that are absolutely affordable. I buy these when I need a quick fix for my lipstick
Somayea A.
Somayea A.
Old Hickory, TN
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I got one of the new Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Lip Color Sweet Marsala Wine. I don't know if it was the color or what, but I did not enjoy it at all. It was too patchy, even with a lip liner underneath. I felt like it didn't dry completely and just overall a hassle to work with. I still haven't been able to make it work.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Hazleton, PA
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
this brand might be one of the most overlooked and underrated brands ever but it is one of my all times favorites the quality of the products is incredible i have never had a miss with this brand i shop this brand every time i have a chance and they have never disappointed.
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
Jan. 10, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use Jordana mascara everyday! It's super cheap but it works great! Stays on but it washes off easily. Love it!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Newport, WA
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their velvet matte lip creams they are the best afordable optuon in the drugstore for lip products i have repurchased this product and will continue to do so
Crisian G.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
talk about affordable!! You can feel there rich pigments on your skin which you know your makeup will be long lasting!! they have all types of cosmetics and fits all types of skins. it is a good affordable brand that i recommend to my users &&' all
Ria T.
Ria T.
Redlands, CA
Jan. 11, 2017, 1:36 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like how afforAble it is. Just wish it was more accessible at more stores like target or Walmart.
mandy s.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordanas makeup, I fist became addicted to the waterproof cat eye liquid liner, then I tried a few more of there products there glow n go and sculpt n go highlighter and bronzer cream crayons are amazing and their sweat cream matte lippies and my favorite (and they smell amazing). They are so adorable and I usually find mine at Walgreens. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This is a great drugstore cosmetic company. I especially enjoy their lip products for their pigmentation and even their matte lips aren't too drying but just right! They have a nice nail color selection and their single eye shadows are fantastic. However their eyeshadow duos are not as pigmented so I wouldn't recommend them. Very affordable and wroth a try!
LeAnna H.
LeAnna H.
Corbin, KY
Jan. 10, 2017, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana lip matte creams. Such good products and great prices at the drugstores. Wish it was available at Walmart or other stores besides Walgreens, CVS, and Kmart.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.