Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Ejiek S.
Ejiek S.
Jxk

Jordana Cosmetics's eyeliner, mascara and cream lipsticks are the best!
It's been a long time since I got one of Jordana's products but I hope to order some soon!
Mya C.
Mya C.

The jordana pressed face powder was great .It matched my skin tone really good.I used one and just bought another.
Shaley
Shaley

It my favorite drugstore brand. I really like their lip liners they are soo cute and adorable.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM

It's so cheap and very good I love the lip liners they go on great the pigment is very intense for a 1$
Jayden S.
Jayden S.
De Soto, MO

I like their line of mascaras a lot. I used my entire tube of the purple and black packaged one, however I do not remember the name of it. It was very good for everyday use and gave my lashes a naturally full look.
Andree L.
Andree L.

The jordana cosmetics eyeliner is great because it is easy to apply and long lasting. There are retractiles and that is very good
jamie p.
jamie p.

They have some really good products for what they are worth. I have used their face powders and they are really good for the price
Janeth H.
Janeth H.
Phoenix, AZ

I love these lip liners. They are so pretty. I havent tried the lip sticks but will be trying soon.
janeth c.
janeth c.

I love them they are of very good quality my makeup is perfect perio its price I do not like much
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.

I love Jordana! Very affordable makeup. There are some hits and misses, but mostly hits! For the price you can't beat it! I highly recommend this brand if you're on a budget.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.