BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Vanessa I.
Albuquerque , NM
I love Jordana Cosmetics! They are a very affordable brand! I love the quality of there products, its amazing! I love there Modern Matte lipsticks! They are the best! I also love there Fabubrow pencils! Awesome brand!
Karina S.
Doral, FL
Los mejores labiales económicos que he usado, excelente pigmentación, variedad de colores que pueden ser Matte o con brillo. Realmente los recomiendo.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Jordana Cosmetics is a sister brand to Milani, one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. My favorite Jordana products are probably their matte lipsticks. Their lip liners are pretty nice and pigmented, but I'm not a huge fan of twist up liner. The packaging of Jordana's products aren't the most appealing and I find that the caps of the lipsticks always come off, so you can tell why the price is so cheap. If they up'd their packaging game, that would earn five stars from me.
Carryn W.
Novi, MI
The lip liners for Jordana cosemetics are everything. They have great pigmentation and the cost of the product is very very reasonable
Robin G.
I have used Jordana eye lines and lip glosses. They have great products for an affordable price.
IPrincess W.
I like the Jordana cosmetics lipstick and eyebrow pencil. I find them at Walgreens and the price is very affordable for the quality.
LEYSA V.
one friends present me this product of mark jordana it's very nice because it;s easy when you want use makeup in your face and smell very well i love it.
Mi Joi T.
Canton, MI
Jordana has some of the best lip liner pencils around. The have a great price point and an amazing formula. They are creamy and pigmented enough to use as an all over lip color. They are also available in many different colors and at several different locations like online and beauty supplies so that's great as well.
Cassidy W.
Woodstock, GA
Great they don't dry your skin out they are well worth the money but a re a little more difficult to find .
Mandi B.
I only gave 4 stars because overall quality is not the best in a drugstore, but hey, look at their awesome prices! For the longest time, the only eyebrow filler I could find that was light enough to go with platinum hair was with Jordana. I kid you not, NONE of the other drugstore brands had a lighter blonde. I have purchased some fancy colored eyeliners and lip colors from them as well. They are not bad if you don't mind re applying. These would also be great to start out with teenaged girls who want to experiment with makeup.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?