BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Pomona , CA
From this brand the products I have mostly used that I can recall right now are the lipsticks and lip liners. I honestly really liked these I think they were good for the price I paid which are very affordable! I really like the lip liners from this brand though that is what I own most from Jordana and I love them!
Rita C.
Rita C.
Bowling Green, KY
I have used their lip and eyeliners. very smooth, goes on easy. color is good.Staying power is good. Removes easily with makeup wipe.
Kyra M.
Kyra M.
Marquette, MI
Jordana carries one of my favorite eyebrow pencils. They have amazing products that are great quality.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
I lobe Jordana's eyeliners! They are so creamy and very inexpensive! They colors are vibrant and they last all day. Jordana's eyeliners are definitely worth buying.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Jordana has amazing Mascara & Eyeliners, for such great prices too! I usually buy my Jordana Products at Walgreens.
Apoorva S.
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
These are quite affordable and a drugstore brand. The quality is good. I particularly loved their lip makeup products.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Latrobe, PA
I just love the 12 hour eye liner it is a great price and lasts all day. I never have any transfer and it's super pigmented and glides on with one stroke. I have it in black, brown and purple.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Carmel, NY
I always buy the retractable lipliner from this brand and it is absolutely amazing. The color lasts a long time and there is a decent amount of product
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I can't really say I've tried much of their products other than the auto eyeliner. I believe it was around $1 but it's good. I only use it one my waterline but It stays all day and is dark black. I don't see Jordana products in many stores.
Christin T.
Christin T.
Brunswick, OH
Very pocket friendly but also great quality! Haven't came across a product I didn't like!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?