Add a Photo

Photos (91)
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR

I use Jordana mascara everyday! It's super cheap but it works great! Stays on but it washes off easily. Love it!
Ria T.
Ria T.
Redlands, CA

I like how afforAble it is. Just wish it was more accessible at more stores like target or Walmart.
LeAnna H.
LeAnna H.
Corbin, Ky

I love Jordana lip matte creams. Such good products and great prices at the drugstores. Wish it was available at Walmart or other stores besides Walgreens, CVS, and Kmart.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Richmond Hill, GA

I really enjoy their products and I appreciate the quality of the products at drugstore prices. Even though they are inexpensive, the quality is impeccable! I have tried numerous products from them because why not for the price they are. I love their lip liners and just recently purchased 6 of their liquid lipsticks. And so far I have yet to be disappointed!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA

This brand is a real hit or miss for me. The mascaras have more fallout than an erupting volcano, the glosses are okay, the liners are dry, etc. But I do like some of the lip products that this brand has to offer. I'd pass on almost everything else unless they change their formulas.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Latrobe, PA

I just love the 12 hour eye liner it is a great price and lasts all day. I never have any transfer and it's super pigmented and glides on with one stroke. I have it in black, brown and purple.
Yaneth G.
Yaneth G.

Es un producto fácil de encontrar y de adquirir y su forma es práctica para llevar de lado a lado
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn

I received a lip color from a friend and was hesitant to try it. Thinking that a drugstore lipstick wouldn't compare to specialty brands, I was wrong. The color is pigmented, smooth and moisturizing and long lasting. It didn't dry my lips out.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Puerto Rico

Muy buenos productos tengo barrios lo recomiendo
Los lipstick me encantan tengo varios
Ángeles L.
Ángeles L.
Campeche

Me gusta mucho los productos Jordania, la línea de labias me encanta, soy fan de ellas. Me gusta me gusta mucho los lápices negros.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.