BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Seferina M.
I am in love with the liquid eyeliner from this brand! It is my go to! I just wish more stores carried their products!
Yahaira G.
Their products are amazing! I love their lip products. They don't disappoint at all. Their cat eye liner has a really thin brush so it is so easy to create a wing. I just over all really enjoy most of the products I have tried
Pat T.
I use their nailpolishes sometimes but I wish there were more color options. Colors also have a shimmer in the tone that I'm not too crazy about.
Sotnas A.
Ponce
I absolutely love their cosmetics. They have excellent coverage and they really last. Their lipsticks came in really beautiful colors too. I recomended 100%
Leigh M.
Jordana was one of the first brands I began purchasing when I started to wear makeup. They are definitely an affordable brand and their products tend to be good quality. For a makeup newbie I would recommend this brand. Some of their products just don't tend to work and that's where my review falls short for them. They are a great brand but I have had some problems with past products.
Kayla Y.
Clinton Township
Cheaper end makeup but I absolutelylove the felt tip eye liners. I can only find this brand at Walgreens
Karina S.
Doral, FL
Los mejores labiales económicos que he usado, excelente pigmentación, variedad de colores que pueden ser Matte o con brillo. Realmente los recomiendo.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
I have used their pressed powder and loved it! It had nice coverage and made my foundation stay on all day! The price is amazing as well!
Ira E.
Philadelphia, PA
Jordana is a very nice brand ! I started using them when i first started doing makeup. They are very affordable and i love shopping their online store. I shop there periodically for face powders and lip pencils.
Meagan C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
They have the best eyeliners! I have tried the pencil liner and the felt tip liquid liner and absolutely recommend both for the price. I set them both with a tiny bit of black eyeshadow, but I do that to every liner I apply. They last all day and don't transfer to my upper eye, love them!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?