Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I bought a lip liner and I absolutely love the color it was a nude pink color. It was really pigmented and lasted the whole day.
Vickie H.
Vickie H.
Manchester, TN
Love this Brand. I just started buying this brand. It is affordable. Needs more advertisement for sales. I didn't hear about this product til this year.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
I love Jordana cosmetics especially when you're in a pinch. And need lip liners. They have the best formula and colors
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I only product I used from Jordana Cosmetics is the liquid eyeliner called Fabuliner. It was a good eyeliner it was super dark and lasted long time. It didn't transfer on to my eyelid like other eyeliners can do. I recommend trying this brand out.
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
I love Jordana products. They are so underrated and awesome. They are VERY affordable and extremely high quality. I recommend their eyeliners. I highly recommend this brand. You can find them at Walgreens and Kmart.
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
Henderson , KY
Very hit or miss brand. Two products I've enjoyed from the line are their lip liners and the purple mascara.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I love Jordan's cosmetics because it's very affordable. And the quality is like the quality of expensive makeup. Highly recommend
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
This brand doesn't have too many products, but is cruelty free which is a plus, but is soooo affordable. The brow pencils are amazing for the price and many of the products are under $5. Big Bang for you buck!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Love their products. I'm picky and choosy with them but I have always enjoyed the ones that I do decide to purchase.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Hebron, IN
I find them at Walgreen's. I really like the eyeliner. Lots of colors! Best thing is that they have waterproof! Very very affordable
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.