Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA

Jordana is very good products very affordable, there products are easy to get & easy to afford
Nancy A.
Nancy A.

Jordana has amazing products at great prices, from their mascara to their eyeliners and lip glosses to lipsticks. Their blushes have great pigmentation and their eyebrow pencils work well too. You can find Jordana at Walgreens & some Kmarts. Some items you should try are the fabuliner, Best Lash Extreme mascara (you'll love it), incolor lipshine glaze & retractable eyeliners & lipsticks.
Jen C.
Jen C.

I always use Jordana lipliners because they are inexpensive, yet work really good. Why go out and buy a $10 lip liner when you can buy a good quality Jordana one for way less. I definitely recommend these over other brands.
Zain H.
Zain H.
Munster, IN

Jordana is one of my favorite drug store brands! Everything they have is always a hit for me. Especially their new stuff that just launched! I'm obsessed!!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI

I love that with Jordana Cosmetics, I am able to keep up with the latest trends in makeup without breaking my budget. From bright eyeshadow colors to liquid lipsticks, Jordana keeps us with the trends of the high end products without the high end prices.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Products are so inexpensive and easy to find in wallgreens!!! My favorite are their lip and eye liners. Can't go wrong with their nail polishes either.
Katie R.
Katie R.
W Bloomfield, MI

Only have a few products, but my favorite is the standard pencil eyeliner. So creamy, and it's awesome as a waterline mascara. Stays so long, especially for the price. It's extremely pigmented and such a good eyeliner, would recommend!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

Hordana has some very good quality lip liners. The formulas are very nice that you can use them as a lip color. I also like the eyeliners
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.

Omg Jordana you cannot go wrong with there lip liners gotta love them i love there lip liners
elizabet r.
elizabet r.
Freeland, PA

The nail hardener works really good. It actually made my nails hard and grow in about one week i started to show signs of growth and they are not fragile.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.