BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Alyssia D.
Alyssia D.
A good affordable brand. The cream eyeliners are a great option when you want to try a bright eye, but they do smudge relatively easily. Their mascara is great as well, and the Matte liquid lipsticks are great introductions to see if you'll like a trend before committing to a high end version.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
The only thing I don't like about this brand is that they don't have more stuff! My Walgreens only carries their lipstick pretty much. Their lip balm stain is wonderful. I definitely recommend Cranberry Crush for a Christmas-y look. The stuff is moisturizing but also so colorful on the lips and doesn't dry up into the cracks of your lips.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL
very affordable and amazing quality its kinda hard to find in stores but when you do find it . grab as much as you can at once
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I've only tried their lipsticks and I really liked it! It was such a cheap product from my local grocery store I doubted it would be any good but to my surprise it was great! The pigment was great and looked great on my skin as well. It also has a light and pleasant scent.
Neveen I.
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
Their liquid lipsticks are THE BEST I have ever tried. I seen them at Walgreens and figured I'd give them a try because they were only $4.99!!! They're amazingggggg
Annette L.
Annette L.
San Antonio, TX
They are so good. They leave your face looking smooth and natural. You will enjoy this makeup brand.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Jornada tiene buenos productos, no digo que todos pero no despreciaría sus lipsticks tienen buena consistencia, yo tengo 3 que usos regularmente, los precios son accesibles pero si creo que le hace falta un poco mas de calidad, aun así recomiendo aun que no he visto estos productos en mis tiendas o tal vez en supermercados, pero se le da la oportunidad a Jordana.
Leakhena S.
Leakhena S.
Affordable and good quality products. Highly recommend this company because their the same makers of milani cosmetics. Creamy foundations, blushes, and lipsticks are what I recommend to use on a daily basis.
Lizet M.
Lizet M.
IV used this brand since little there pencil eyeliner is the best and the brake pencil works amazingly
Great company, everything is well made and the quality is amazing for the products I've bought
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?