Add a Photo

Nancy K.
Fresno, CA
Jan. 11, 2017, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
There products are often a hit or miss. The pros is that it's very cheap, so you're not spending a ton for this makeup. And if it doesn't work out, it's okay :) Favorite products are the cream lipstick!!
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
Henderson , KY
Jan. 12, 2017, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very hit or miss brand. Two products I've enjoyed from the line are their lip liners and the purple mascara.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA
Jan. 27, 2017, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana makes the best lip liners in mg opinion and now they have come out with highlight & contour sticks that are incredible quality! I absolutely love this brand and will continue to buy from them!
Vickie H.
Vickie H.
Manchester, TN
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love this Brand. I just started buying this brand. It is affordable. Needs more advertisement for sales. I didn't hear about this product til this year.
Kzyne F.
Kzyne F.
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I tried one product from this brand which is their Cat Eyeliner. I was actually really surprised on how good it is. It lasted me months using this product. I have a very sensitive skin and I am surprised that I didn't have any allergic reaction to it. I love how it glides so easily. Definitely a must try! I can't wait to try more products from this brand!
Julia J.
Julia J.
Leeds, AL
Jan. 27, 2017, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The lip liner is great. The matte lipstick could be better; it's a little patchy when dried.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:28 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana makes my absolute favorite lip liner!! You can not beat the price, they are super affordable. The quality is perfect. I generally use the lip liners over my entire lip as a lipstick and they last for hours even while drinking! When wearing my Jordana lip liners I usually only do one touch up a day! These are a must in my purse wherever I go.
Dina G.
Dina G.
Silver Spring, MD
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I used to love their products. There felt tip black eyeliner pen used to be my holy grail eyeliner! And it was truly amazing I could've been a competitor to the high end brands. But within the last few years they change the applicator and the formula and I absolutely hate it now. I no longer purchase products from this company
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Bloomington, CA
Jan. 11, 2017, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is such a great underrated brand. They don't have a lot that I'm aware of but what i have tried is great and really affordable.
Ramsiye V.
Ramsiye V.
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:10 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Me gustan mucho los labiales de esta marca, los colores son súper bonitos además de que pigmentan muy bien, tienen mucha variedad de colores, los mate son mis favoritos y seguiría comprando está marca por muchísimo tiempo más
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.