Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Harley G.
Harley G.
Sneedville, TN

I purchased the Halloween line of liquid lipsticks for this brand and they were not as good as the regular line. They were very drying.
chris n.
chris n.
Scranton, PA

Jordana's liquid eyeliner is a must have! If you are looking for a super black eyeliner that lasts all day I suggest using this one. Also, there lip liners are incredible!
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Milwaukee, WI

Great products, very reasonable prices. You can look like you paid a fortune but you don'the need too with these products!
Sofia J.
Sofia J.
lakeside, ca

Great for the low price. But in beauty/makeup....quality over quantity. Always
Javene S.
Javene S.
Miami, FL 33126-1606, Florida

I love Jordana's nail polishes!! Been using them since I was a teen!! They are very rich and pigmented plus a couple colours (sadly, not all) are very good for doing nail water-marbling techniques, particularly their blacks, yellows and reds. Would recommend this to anyone looking for reasonable but good nail polish!
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Northridge, CA

For Jordana to be known as a "cheap" kind of brand of makeup, some their products are not bad at ALL! I usually find Jordana products at my local general dollar store or Walgreens. Their packaging is not the fanciest, but I do find their felt tip liquid liners as well as their matte balm sticks to be long lasting! Definitely recommend for those starting off on makeup or teens on a budget.
Rosmery R.
Rosmery R.

This shade's called "Berry #52" from Jordana, it's a low cost brand 2.99$
It's a matte lipstick, the color is like a chocolate with granate (a match) haha.
I really love this lipstick. It's so economic, it's a beautiful color, I wear it for my daily use.
It smells like cocoa. And durability is longer.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Trumann, AR

Good quality, cheap. I'm a big fan of their mascara and lip liners. Would recommend for someone on a budget
Obehioye I.
Obehioye I.
Linden, NJ

Great and Inexpensive. Jordana never fails me when it comes to having the latest the makeup trends. If you are living on a fixed income then Jordana is perfect for you. Looking good does not have to cost you hundreds of dollars when you shop at Jordana,
Christin T.
Christin T.
Brunswick, OH

Very pocket friendly but also great quality! Haven't came across a product I didn't like!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.