BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Mandi B.
Mandi B.
I only gave 4 stars because overall quality is not the best in a drugstore, but hey, look at their awesome prices! For the longest time, the only eyebrow filler I could find that was light enough to go with platinum hair was with Jordana. I kid you not, NONE of the other drugstore brands had a lighter blonde. I have purchased some fancy colored eyeliners and lip colors from them as well. They are not bad if you don't mind re applying. These would also be great to start out with teenaged girls who want to experiment with makeup.
Naiomi M.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
Prices sometimes aren't that reasonable soemtimes. But brand is amazing and the products quality is mind blowing. Totally recommend this
Elena M.
Elena M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Fun colours! These were part of the Halloween collection that came out earlier this year! I purchased the white & black mattes. ☻
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
Desde chica me encantado esta marca. Es muy buena y muy económica. Super recomensada para toda aquella que va empesando con el maquillaje.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I haven't tried this brand too much, but the things i have tried have been great. They defiantly live up to what they are known for with having affordable makeup. I love their mascara and their new liquid lipsticks the most!!!
Sabine K.
Sabine K.
I love Jordana's pencil liners and liquid eyeliners, they are the best drugstore liners on the market in my opinion and so affordable!! I've repurchased those several times and I have gifted the liquid liners to my friends and family.
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a jordana bronzer, that I got really cheap a few months ago. Almost all my friends have tried it and it works well with all skin tones. It gives you that fresh out of the sun look. Its also super illuminated so I don't have to use a highlighter when I wear it
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Mount Horeb, WI
I have two lip liners of Jordana's and I really do enjoy them! The only problem is that they do not last an extremely long time. But then again, I don't have that much experience with lip products.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is a hidden gem at a quarter of the price of department store cosmetics. I can only find Jordana at Walgreens where I live. I recently bought two Lip Stain Balm Crayons and they were much better than the expensive Clinique versions! I'll definitely buy this brand again.
Tara O.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Some Jordans products I actually find at the dollar store, they are ok. I have purchased many of the lip colors, but they aren't the best. They will do tho in a bind!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?