Add a Photo

Indigo S.
Bloomfield, NJ
Dec. 24, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana was the first lipstick I ever bought growing up and I still use their products. They never fail to be exactly as advertised and always for a great price
Christine M.
Christine M.
Hebron, IN
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I find them at Walgreen's. I really like the eyeliner. Lots of colors! Best thing is that they have waterproof! Very very affordable
Joshalyn T.
Joshalyn T.
Stockton, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:09 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics was the first brand of makeup that I ever received when I started learning how to do makeup. My mom always bought me this brand because when we couldn't afford much or not making enough money, Jordana was always afforadable for us. And we always got a lot of product for a great price!
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I only product I used from Jordana Cosmetics is the liquid eyeliner called Fabuliner. It was a good eyeliner it was super dark and lasted long time. It didn't transfer on to my eyelid like other eyeliners can do. I recommend trying this brand out.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Hits and misses throughout the line. I love their everlasting eye pencil in the nude shade, its around three dollars and it stays on all day. I use it as and eyeshadow primer and it works wonders. I gave away the pink shade I have because I wasn't loving the color.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
They're a super affordable beauty brand that's been around for over 25 years and are a sister company to Milani. They can be found online, at Walgreens, Kmart, Duane Reade, and Save Mart. And they have some really awesome products.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordan's cosmetics because it's very affordable. And the quality is like the quality of expensive makeup. Highly recommend
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
Tacoma, WA
Jan. 11, 2017, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the eye liners and eye shadows. I love how awesome these products are and the price is really affordable.
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Piedmont, SC
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
A good go to brand for products you want to try out and practice with before committing to purchasing a high end or better quality cosmetic
Espy G.
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Dec. 25, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana cosmetics lip liner in tawny it's like your lip color but better and can be worn with different shades of nudes. Goes on smooth & the pigment is great for the price. It's a great drugstore lip liner and usually available at Walgreens! Definitely recommend it.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.