Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Tyler, TX

This was the first product I ever used and the range of colors were perfect. They lasted such a long time and gen years later I still buy the same tawny lip liner plus a lot of the other new products they have added
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

This liquid eyeliner (pen) is fantastic! Goes on my eyelid (over eyeshadow) without any problems, lasts all day, and goes on perfectly. What more can a girl ask for!!!
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Fresno, CA

I haven't tried a lot of the makeup products but i am in love with the nail polishes. they are cheap and affordable and long lasting.
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY

i have been using their lip liners for years and i love their new lip collections. they have beautiful colors and its not drying at all. also very affordable at drug stores 99cent stores and beauty supply stores
Mary C.
Mary C.

I love this beauty brand. I have been using their eyeliner pencils for the past 12 years. You get professional quality for drugstore prices!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Antioch, CA

This is a great and affordable brand. I was so young and already buying makeup from this brand and I still do. Their lip liners are my favorite
Somayea A.
Somayea A.
Old Hickory, TN

I got one of the new Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Lip Color Sweet Marsala Wine. I don't know if it was the color or what, but I did not enjoy it at all. It was too patchy, even with a lip liner underneath. I felt like it didn't dry completely and just overall a hassle to work with. I still haven't been able to make it work.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Laredo, TX

Sometimes products are a hit or miss, but since they're are inexpensive I don't really mind. Their lip products are prettt good.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL

Ive only used their lip liners and I love love them! The quality is great for the price. They go on sooo smooth and have great color give off. These are my go to lip liners, I definitely recommend those and I will be trying more products of theirs.
Monea G.
Monea G.
Parkville, MD

I love Jordana products. They are easy to find in any local drugstore or beauty supply store. The products are great quality and very inexpensive.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.