Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY

Love the Jordana lip liners! They're incredibly versatile and I love to use them to line my lips and fill them in prior to adding a lipstick on top to extend the longevity. These are so affordable for the quality you get!
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
Fresno, CA

There products are often a hit or miss. The pros is that it's very cheap, so you're not spending a ton for this makeup. And if it doesn't work out, it's okay :) Favorite products are the cream lipstick!!
Audrey W.
Audrey W.

This brand doesn't have too many products, but is cruelty free which is a plus, but is soooo affordable. The brow pencils are amazing for the price and many of the products are under $5. Big Bang for you buck!
Merari F.
Merari F.

This brand are good their products but above all they are very economic and you can find them on any side especially if you are just starting to make up they are very good and do not take out grains
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY

Haven to used a lot of their products ( just the calendula redness cream. It was a good product, just nothing special for me.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY

One of my all time favorite drug store cosmetics. Jordana is super affordable and great quality. I have to say that my all time favorite lip crayons are from this brand I repurchase every time I run out. Love Jornada
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California

Really good products they have everything u need there love this brand I recommend you guys
Kristina P.
Kristina P.

Great lip liners that are absolutely affordable. I buy these when I need a quick fix for my lipstick
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Mcchord Afb, WA

I love this brand! Very good quality for little money! I love the lip liner. It is my absolute favorite. The packaging could use some improvements but overall the product is amazing.
Katia I.
Katia I.
Hopkins, MN

Love Jordana cosmetics! I have tried several items including mascara, lipsticks, eye liners and lip liners. The lip sticks and lip liners have great staying power. What a great selection of colors as well! Can't wait to try more from this brand!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.