BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Perla S.
Productos de buena calidad a un precio bajo. me gusta que tienen mucha variedad de colores , mis productos. favoritos son los labiales y rubores
Maria C.
Me encanta esta marca y lo mejor esque es economica sus labiales matte son muy buenosūüíĄ
Megan B.
Lancaster , OH
Their contour stick is the first cream contour product I ever used. I really enjoyed it. It didn't break the bank, and gave me the opportunity to try cream without being worried about not being able to blend it well and wasting money. I also use their lip liner in the shade "cabernet" and I love it! I use it every single day.
Maria V.
Sonoma, CA
I love this makeup brand. It is really good duality for the amount you pay for. I like the selection of lipsticks and eyeliner that they have.
Danielle F.
Mcgehee, AR
This stuff is great especially the eyeliner! U can get it at walgreens that I'm aware of and all of my friends now use the eyeliner because of me!
Ereen C.
Akron, NY
Jordana cosmetics are very affordable and available in almost every drugstore I've been to. I personally love their lip glosses which are fruit scented, and their pencil eyeliners which come in a wide range of colors. I would buy them again in a heartbeat.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
I have a really hard time finding this brand in my city I like their lip liners a lot the longevity & pigmentation & how it fades is absolutely lovey on my skin & it's very affordable!
Daniela H.
Jordana is super underrated. My local drugstore doesn't carry many of their products so I'm limited to just a few, but I've never been disappointed. My favorite is their felt tip eyeliner. I hope I can try their liquid lipsticks sometime because the colors look amazing.
prisilia p.
A PESAR DE SER UNA MARCA BARATA SON MUY BUENO LOS BLUSH A MI PARECER SON LOS MAXIMO Y LOS BRILLOS LABIALES
A
Loveeee the liquid lipsticks! They are affordable and are very pigmented. They don't dry out your lips! They wear off when you drink hot drinks but they are easy to re apply. I will definitely be buying more.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?