BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Maria S.
Maria S.
I love the lipsticks. They are not sticky and feel moisturizing. Also, the pigmentation is really good!
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.
Jordan's is an amazing drug store makeup brand! They have eyeshadows lipsticks and almost anything they are super afforadable and can be found at Walmart , Walgreens and CVS !
Aurika A.
Aurika A.
Tupelo, MS
I used only 1 product from Jordana Cosmetics. It was a black eyeliner. It was pretty good.
Ereen C.
Ereen C.
Akron, NY
Jordana cosmetics are very affordable and available in almost every drugstore I've been to. I personally love their lip glosses which are fruit scented, and their pencil eyeliners which come in a wide range of colors. I would buy them again in a heartbeat.
Liska T.
Liska T.
Brookings, OR
I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils. Oh my goodness will they not move once you put it on! I can swatch one on my hand, wait a few seconds, and rub my finger over it and it WILL NOT MOVE!
Britney M.
Britney M.
Arlington, TX
They're awesome. I love the Fabu-Liner!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Lombard, IL
This entire brand is basically makeup that's good if you need it in a pinch, but nothing I'd use long term. Their eyebrow pencils are good quality, but very reddish, especially in the browns. Their lip colours are okay, but there are better options. Their mascaras are very wet and runny.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Valley Stream, NY
The Jordana eyebrow pencil has been a holy grail product in my makeup routine for over six years now. I absolutely adore their formula. They're smooth and long-lasting. The whole brand truly does make reliable products that I keep near and dear to my heart.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Shawnee, KS
The lipsticks are wonderful, but the liquid cat eye eyeliner is the product that steals the show. The liquid eyeliner stays and goes on beautifully.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, MA
I found this line at my local Walgreen. I heard of it from Tati on you tube. I really like the liquid liner because it is really precise. You get an amazing cat eye with it my only done fall is it isn't matte but nothing a little black shadow can't fix or play it up by adding a sparkle liner like the one from Urban Decay. I also like there black stick liner for my lid if I am doing a smoky eye. I am not in love with it for my water line because it leeks to the outer corner of my eyes. This brand also makes great lip liners so don't pass them by. For the price of this brand you get more than what you pay for!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?