BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Elba Annetty R.
Elba Annetty R.
He usado los pintalabios matte de esta marca y puedo decir que la relación costo calidad es bien,porque por un precio bastanye asequible consigues un producto casi como algunas marcas más reconocidas.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
This liquid eyeliner (pen) is fantastic! Goes on my eyelid (over eyeshadow) without any problems, lasts all day, and goes on perfectly. What more can a girl ask for!!!
Sofia J.
Sofia J.
lakeside, CA
Great for the low price. But in beauty/makeup....quality over quantity. Always
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
It's been a really long time since I used it but it was pretty good. I was younger at the time and it worked good. My mom still used this brand I think the eyeliner is what she used most from what I know.
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, Florida
I love Jordana's nail polishes!! Been using them since I was a teen!! They are very rich and pigmented plus a couple colours (sadly, not all) are very good for doing nail water-marbling techniques, particularly their blacks, yellows and reds. Would recommend this to anyone looking for reasonable but good nail polish!
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
This is one of the best drugstore brands. Its very affordable. One of the cons is that its not in a lot of different stores.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX
the product and the pricing is really nice. they have a good variety of colors and it it more my back up make up to use. I do buy it regularly. the packaging is kind of cheapy but I know it keeps the price down. I would shop here again and recommend this to other people.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Jonesboro, AR
Good quality, cheap. I'm a big fan of their mascara and lip liners. Would recommend for someone on a budget
Obehioye I.
Obehioye I.
Linden, NJ
Great and Inexpensive. Jordana never fails me when it comes to having the latest the makeup trends. If you are living on a fixed income then Jordana is perfect for you. Looking good does not have to cost you hundreds of dollars when you shop at Jordana,
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Jordana Cosmetics is a sister brand to Milani, one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. My favorite Jordana products are probably their matte lipsticks. Their lip liners are pretty nice and pigmented, but I'm not a huge fan of twist up liner. The packaging of Jordana's products aren't the most appealing and I find that the caps of the lipsticks always come off, so you can tell why the price is so cheap. If they up'd their packaging game, that would earn five stars from me.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.