Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Mami B.
Mami B.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Great underrated brand! Affordable and great quality. I specially love their lippies and lip liners
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.

I use Jordana's different lip glosses for 1.99 to 2.99 you
Can't go wrong and can get a few at a time ,I also use there black cream eyeliner twist up for 1.99 sometimes 2.29 you can't go wrong ,glides on beautiful ,and doesn't start sliding off your waterline after an hour either ,great for long wear ,and the price unbelievable ,they also have one eyeliner that's called eggplant beautiful color ,it's a dark brown with a hint of purple .Love it .
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL

Love the liquid lipsticks but them. They wear long lasting and have so many awesome shades.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Lakemont, GA

I love Jordan's eyeliner. You can't beat it for the price especially ! It's. easy to use and stays on good.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Yulee, FL

This brand has alot of things other drugstore brands have at half the price. I couldnt live without my jordana lip liners or my felt tip eyeliner!
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Piedmont, SC

A good go to brand for products you want to try out and practice with before committing to purchasing a high end or better quality cosmetic
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA

For the price its great but i personally prefer better pigmentation, but its great for make up starters and early teens
Hilda M.
Hilda M.

jordana siempreme sorprende con la buena calidad de sus productos y el precio tan economico que ofrece me gustaria poder conseguirlo en mas tiendas departamentales ya que es un poco complicado al menos aqui en los estados unidos el conseguir sus productos
Tanya P.
Tanya P.

I love makeup so if i can find great products at an affordable price i am definitely there and that's exactly what Jordana has! Amazing products at an affordable price! Love their lipsticks and liners! I am a big fan and would recommend them to all my makeup fans out there!
Abby L.
Abby L.

Bought an eyebrow dip gel in mid night brown that o loved and I have not been able to find it anywhere else though.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.