Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Stratford, CT

I've only tried Jordana's Retractable Black Eyeliner, and I'm on board! It's opaque, great price, and I believe Cruelty Free!
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.

I love Jordana cosmetics especially when you're in a pinch. And need lip liners. They have the best formula and colors
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

I really like Jordana cosmetics! If I were to compare them to another brand it would be Wet N Wild. Their products can be a real hit or miss. I am obsessed with their matte lipsticks and lipliners, they are worth the money. Definitely, a must try!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Hollywood, FL

If you have not tried their lipliners... you are missing out. I get mine at Navarro ((a drugstore in miami)), they are so great they are only $2 I believe.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

The only product I tried by Jordana was a felt tip liquid liner. I really like it as it was easy to use and looked great. I did not purchase any other products as they looked cheap.
S. S.
S. S.

I love that you get such great quality makeup from Jordana without having to pay more. I have a mascara and a liquid liner from Jordana and love knowing that their parent company is Milani.
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX

I only product I used from Jordana Cosmetics is the liquid eyeliner called Fabuliner. It was a good eyeliner it was super dark and lasted long time. It didn't transfer on to my eyelid like other eyeliners can do. I recommend trying this brand out.
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
Henderson, KY

Very hit or miss brand. Two products I've enjoyed from the line are their lip liners and the purple mascara.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Bloomington, CA

Jordana is such a great underrated brand. They don't have a lot that I'm aware of but what i have tried is great and really affordable.
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
Tacoma, WA

I love the eye liners and eye shadows. I love how awesome these products are and the price is really affordable.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.