BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Krista D.
Krista D.
I love almost all there products but some are just not up to par for me and some exceed my expectations
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Valley Stream, NY
The Jordana eyebrow pencil has been a holy grail product in my makeup routine for over six years now. I absolutely adore their formula. They're smooth and long-lasting. The whole brand truly does make reliable products that I keep near and dear to my heart.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Tulsa, OK
Only tried a few things but everything has been quality for a cheap price. Which I love
Karson L.
Karson L.
Monticello, FL
I recently stumbled across Jordana section in my local walgreens and decided to try a few things. I got a lip stain (Chubbie) and an eyeliner! I was wowed by both of them! Both products were under $5 and AMAZING! The lip stain was moisturizing, long lasting, and beautiful! The eyeliner was the perfect mix between creamy, but not too creamy! It lasted in my waterline, but was super easy to apply and creamy! The pigmentation was awesome too! My favorite is the tantalizing Teal! Definitely give them a try!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for.... I love some of the eye shadows and the lip liners I own almost all of them I really like them ! Great stuff and cheap ! .
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
This brand doesn't have too many products, but is cruelty free which is a plus, but is soooo affordable. The brow pencils are amazing for the price and many of the products are under $5. Big Bang for you buck!
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Honestly the quality is great for such a low price. I highly recommend to anyone on a budget or to anyone in general
Kay F.
Kay F.
Kansas City, MO
Jordan's has great cheap products that are good quality. I especially like their matte lipsticks. They are matte but creamy when applied making it easy.
This is a great drugstore cosmetic company. I especially enjoy their lip products for their pigmentation and even their matte lips aren't too drying but just right! They have a nice nail color selection and their single eye shadows are fantastic. However their eyeshadow duos are not as pigmented so I wouldn't recommend them. Very affordable and wroth a try!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Their lip liners are amazing! They're only 2 and they are pigmented! I love wearing it alone or wearing it under a lipstick shade.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?