Add a Photo

Sofia J.
lakeside, ca
Dec. 26, 2016, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great for the low price. But in beauty/makeup....quality over quantity. Always
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, Florida
Dec. 25, 2016, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana's nail polishes!! Been using them since I was a teen!! They are very rich and pigmented plus a couple colours (sadly, not all) are very good for doing nail water-marbling techniques, particularly their blacks, yellows and reds. Would recommend this to anyone looking for reasonable but good nail polish!
Mery T.
Mery T.
Cerritos, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
High quality formula and products with out the price of an arm and a leg. Lots of products to choose from
Rosmery R.
Rosmery R.
Dec. 26, 2016, 6:41 p.m.
This shade's called "Berry #52" from Jordana, it's a low cost brand 2.99$
It's a matte lipstick, the color is like a chocolate with granate (a match) haha.
I really love this lipstick. It's so economic, it's a beautiful color, I wear it for my daily use.
It smells like cocoa. And durability is longer.
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
El Paso, TX
Jan. 20, 2017, 2 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the lipsticks , they come in different colors that I like. They are smooth and they never get sticky or dry.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
Jan. 20, 2017, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Ive used there eye pencils since i was so young and there not bad ive tried the wooden 1s and the ones you twist up good affordable drugstore product
Leigh B.
Leigh B.
Serafina, NM
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Incredible lip products. Awesome mascara. Could work on a better liquid lip stick but the prices are great!
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Jan. 19, 2017, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use their felt tip eyeliner. Its a great product and very reasonably priced. What I like about their eye liners is that they don't dry out nor do they smudge or mess up. It lasts and for the price I stock up all the time. I would recommend this cosmetic brand to anyone.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love the Jordana lip liners! They're incredibly versatile and I love to use them to line my lips and fill them in prior to adding a lipstick on top to extend the longevity. These are so affordable for the quality you get!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Mount Horeb, WI
I have two lip liners of Jordana's and I really do enjoy them! The only problem is that they do not last an extremely long time. But then again, I don't have that much experience with lip products.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.