BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Nataly R.
Nataly R.
Coachella, CA
Jordan's cosmetics is the best. Love every product of them. I use them very often. Would buy again
missy h.
missy h.
I have yet to be able to find this product in stores. What i have tried is the eyeliner and it's very nice! I would love for it to be more available to me. I originally tried this brand from a monthly subscription. I have yet to try more because I don't shop on store sites often unless it's sephora, ulta, or amazon haha. So far the brand is ok.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
Love the liquid lipsticks but them. They wear long lasting and have so many awesome shades.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I love Jordana's eye liner crayons! They are so affordable and the colors stay on all day! I always buy atleast 3 new colors whenever I can find them! Just moved so looking for a drugstore that carries them!
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Dallas
Jordana Liquid Lipsticks are a bust. I am a huge lover of liquid lipsticks and I use then day to day. I'm always trying new ones trying to find steals and the beat formulation I can. I was really excited about these being that they were at the drug store but they quickly disappointed. After the first day and the first use I already regretted my purchase. They were beyond drying and started peeling after just an hour. I do not recommend. You can get better bang for your buck with Wet N Wild!
Dae L.
Dae L.
Atlanta, GA
I get all of my lip liners from here. They are my go to for myself and my clients. Really great and affordable products. I will always buy their lip liners
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Newark, DE
The mascara in the black tube with purple writing is AMAZING. It's my go to mascara, because it lengthens and defines and its only 3 dollars! Great quality for the price.
Sharda S.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
Jordana products are good for the price.
I've used the eye shadows and liners. I don't use much else from the line of products but I still buy the liners every now and then. They go on great but don't last long.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL
Ive only used their lip liners and I love love them! The quality is great for the price. They go on sooo smooth and have great color give off. These are my go to lip liners, I definitely recommend those and I will be trying more products of theirs.
Zuly C.
Zuly C.
They have some of the best eyeliner pencels so creamy and pigmented and are very affordable. And love all there shades
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.