BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Kelis N.
Enfield, CT
The lip liners are creamy and lasting reminding me of the wear of macs lip liners bad u can't beat the price!
Heather F.
Peru, NY
I actually just bought my first Jordana product: their Calcium Boost Base Coat for nails. Wow! I like to wear glitter nail polish, and removing it can really damage your nails. Mine were a mess! So I decided to find an affordable treatment just to help them recover a little bit before I put on my HOLIDAY glitter. The Calcium Boost Basecoat made them look amazing and feel strong after just one use! Now that my local Kmart carries them, I will be using Jordana a lot more. You can never have enough affordable cruelty free products!
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
The Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is one of the best mascaras that I have ever used! It's really amazing for the price. I paid about 3 dollars for it. It adds so much volume to my lashes. It goes on well!
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I use one product only from this line, their foundation concealer all in one. I use it for a high coverage concealer and not regularly. It is a great product and I know its a popular and affordable brand because it is hard to find most of the time in stores.
Heather S.
Jordana products are deceptively great for their price. I was not expecting to love the lip liner and gloss I got as much as I did and it was a pleasant surprise!
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Used to swear by the retractable eyeliner, but I noticed it starting to melt quite a bit and the staying power changed so I switched to a high end brand and learned to embrace liquid eyeliner.
Aurika A.
Tupelo, MS
I used only 1 product from Jordana Cosmetics. It was a black eyeliner. It was pretty good.
I used to Jordana best lash extreme and I love how full it makes my eyelashes look. Whenever I wear this mascara people always think I have on policies. The only problem that I have with it is that it does flake and if you put on too much and can't get into your eyes.
Kassandra B.
Amarillo, TX
Jordana is a good brand for its price I have tried may products and they are great with a small price
Hayley M.
Montebello, CA
I love all their products never had a problem with any of their products! Make sure to try them out
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?