Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Karla G.
Karla G.

grandiosa tienda y productos me encanta la buena calidad de sus productos pero en especial y buen precio que manejan no sacrificando que los productos sean muy buenos
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, Ca

It's been a really long time since I used it but it was pretty good. I was younger at the time and it worked good. My mom still used this brand I think the eyeliner is what she used most from what I know.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX

This is one of the best drugstore brands. Its very affordable. One of the cons is that its not in a lot of different stores.
Camila B.
Camila B.
Santiago de los Caballeros

Bueno este polvo me a funcionado de maravilla y pues se los recomiendo ya que es un polvo económico pero a laves es un polvo de buena calidad y pues no podrá ser el mejor pero si hace lo que promete el producto
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA

Jordana Cosmetics is a sister brand to Milani, one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. My favorite Jordana products are probably their matte lipsticks. Their lip liners are pretty nice and pigmented, but I'm not a huge fan of twist up liner. The packaging of Jordana's products aren't the most appealing and I find that the caps of the lipsticks always come off, so you can tell why the price is so cheap. If they up'd their packaging game, that would earn five stars from me.
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
El Paso, TX

I love the lipsticks , they come in different colors that I like. They are smooth and they never get sticky or dry.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK

Ive used there eye pencils since i was so young and there not bad ive tried the wooden 1s and the ones you twist up good affordable drugstore product
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL

I use their felt tip eyeliner. Its a great product and very reasonably priced. What I like about their eye liners is that they don't dry out nor do they smudge or mess up. It lasts and for the price I stock up all the time. I would recommend this cosmetic brand to anyone.
Celeste E.
Celeste E.
Jacksonville, FL

I love Jordana eyeliners and lipliners, they are easy to use and the price is reasonable. Their nail polish also works well and their foundation and face power isn't that bad either. Jordana mascaras also work well even though it isn't my first choice and they have a variety of colors.
Bella M.
Bella M.
Charlotte, NC

I have a jordana liquid eyeliner and it's amazing I got it cheap in a drug store but it works just as good as a $20 liquid eyeliner and it lasted me so long and didn't dry out
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.