Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Monica C.
Monica C.

Love how affordable this brand is, my favorite is the liquid eye liner. I promise you it's the best I've tried to switch it up and get other brands but nope I always have to go back to Jordana!
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Hazleton, PA

this brand might be one of the most overlooked and underrated brands ever but it is one of my all times favorites the quality of the products is incredible i have never had a miss with this brand i shop this brand every time i have a chance and they have never disappointed.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX

I really like the eye lines and lip products. They are very affordable and stay on well.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA

So reasonable in pricing. Their milliners and eyeliners are the bomb! Cant help picking a couple things up each time I end up at a local drugstore.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Newport, WA

I love their velvet matte lip creams they are the best afordable optuon in the drugstore for lip products i have repurchased this product and will continue to do so
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
Phoenix, AZ

I like the lip pencils you can't go wrong with them but I wish they had a wider brightly in like different stores such as Walmart target and other places instead of just real drugstores.
mandy s.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA

I love Jordanas makeup, I fist became addicted to the waterproof cat eye liquid liner, then I tried a few more of there products there glow n go and sculpt n go highlighter and bronzer cream crayons are amazing and their sweat cream matte lippies and my favorite (and they smell amazing). They are so adorable and I usually find mine at Walgreens. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN

This is one of my favorite brands :) Their easyshines are as good as any lip butter and cost way less. Their LipShines are very pigmented and nice as well.
Mami B.
Mami B.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Great underrated brand! Affordable and great quality. I specially love their lippies and lip liners
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.

I use Jordana's different lip glosses for 1.99 to 2.99 you
Can't go wrong and can get a few at a time ,I also use there black cream eyeliner twist up for 1.99 sometimes 2.29 you can't go wrong ,glides on beautiful ,and doesn't start sliding off your waterline after an hour either ,great for long wear ,and the price unbelievable ,they also have one eyeliner that's called eggplant beautiful color ,it's a dark brown with a hint of purple .Love it .
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.