Add a Photo

Talena T.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Dec. 27, 2016, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordanna is an OK make up company their products are my favorite but they are good for the price they're extremely cheap and great for like Halloween make up or make up for children there's a lot of follow in their eyeshadows in the pigmentation isn't that great but like I said for the price it's an OK product
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Dec. 26, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana's eye liner crayons! They are so affordable and the colors stay on all day! I always buy atleast 3 new colors whenever I can find them! Just moved so looking for a drugstore that carries them!
Elsy A.
Elsy A.
Bronx, NY
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their lip liners. They are amazing. They are not drying. You can wear them alone. My favorite is "Rock n Rose". It's the perfect nude shade for me. I wish there was a liquid lipstick on that specific color.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Dec. 26, 2016, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I absolutely love and have used Jordana Automatic Lip Liners for years. Great priducts!
Sharda S.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
Dec. 25, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana products are good for the price.
I've used the eye shadows and liners. I don't use much else from the line of products but I still buy the liners every now and then. They go on great but don't last long.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
It's been a really long time since I used it but it was pretty good. I was younger at the time and it worked good. My mom still used this brand I think the eyeliner is what she used most from what I know.
Roxana J.
Roxana J.
Eden, NC
Dec. 26, 2016, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I am absolutely in love with jordana cosmetics. I have some of there products I have a lot of there color effects single eyeshadows and they are absolutely amazing. I recommend a lot of there cosmetics. If you have not tried them.......Well what are you waiting for!!!! You can find jordana cosmetics online, and at drug stores such as rite aids, walgreens, cvs ,and etc. Go check them out. I think that all their products are super affordable, which is nice for people who are just starting off in makeup. Not only are their products nice for people who are just starting off, but also for established makeup artist!! They have such a good color range and it colors are flatter
chris n.
chris n.
Scranton, PA
Dec. 26, 2016, 2:44 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana's liquid eyeliner is a must have! If you are looking for a super black eyeliner that lasts all day I suggest using this one. Also, there lip liners are incredible!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
North Beach, MD
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
For how cheap most of their products are, they deliver high quality consistently. Their concealers, liquid eye shadows, and lip liners are all amazing and some of my favorite go to's. As with every brand there are a few misses but for the price point I think they are amazing!
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA
Jan. 21, 2017, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics is a sister brand to Milani, one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. My favorite Jordana products are probably their matte lipsticks. Their lip liners are pretty nice and pigmented, but I'm not a huge fan of twist up liner. The packaging of Jordana's products aren't the most appealing and I find that the caps of the lipsticks always come off, so you can tell why the price is so cheap. If they up'd their packaging game, that would earn five stars from me.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.