Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Annette L.
Annette L.
San Antonio, TX

They are so good. They leave your face looking smooth and natural. You will enjoy this makeup brand.
Flower P.
Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY

This is a brand that offers great products at an affordable price! i'm in looooooooooove with their matte lipsticks. The color lasts all day without the need to reapply.
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA

This brand is so good it's really cheap and their products are amazing people really need to give this brand a try..
Justine S.
Justine S.
Vancouver, WA

I had a very bad experience ordering from this company. First, they sent me the WRONG package, and then it took way too long to get ahold of a customer service person. She was not very helpful but eventually agreed to accept the package back WITHOUT paying for return postage! She offered to replace my order but after this runaround I wanted to take my business elsewhere!
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Pasco, WA

Super affordable cosmetics brand with really high quality products. Pros are the liquid liners and matte liquid lipsticks. Cons is that the brand isn't the easiest to find I get mine at my local Walgreens. I will definitely be purchasing more products.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA

Jordan's cosmetics is very affordable and work well but hard to find in my area. I love the lip colors.
Rosa L.
Rosa L.

I use their milk pencil as a base for eyeshadow and it is super creamy and makes my eyeshadow pop!
Christina A.
Christina A.
El Paso, TX

Ive only used the jordana eyeliner, love the price, ive used other eyeliners, wich are better but the price of course is greater.... This is a good product good for your wallet
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Pompano Beach, FL

comparable priced beauty product found in a wide cross section of beauty supply stores and pharmacies
Yubicar D.
Yubicar D.
Miami

Great products , high quality , i love it . Really pigmented . Soo good . I recommend
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.