Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
This is a great drugstore cosmetic company. I especially enjoy their lip products for their pigmentation and even their matte lips aren't too drying but just right! They have a nice nail color selection and their single eye shadows are fantastic. However their eyeshadow duos are not as pigmented so I wouldn't recommend them. Very affordable and wroth a try!
Keedy W.
Keedy W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the Jordana lip pencils! I use them as a matte lip stain, which gives me a great look!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Jordana is so good and I don't know why more people don't talk about them! They have my favorite colored pencil eyeliner ever!
Diana H.
Diana H.
Jordan products are so affordable and such great quality! I have tried their lip liners and lipsticks at Walgreens and they have a great selection. I don't shop at Walgreens very often but when I stop by that's the first thing I check out!
Nataly R.
Nataly R.
Coachella, CA
Jordan's cosmetics is the best. Love every product of them. I use them very often. Would buy again
Karson L.
Karson L.
Tallahassee, FL
I recently stumbled across Jordana section in my local walgreens and decided to try a few things. I got a lip stain (Chubbie) and an eyeliner! I was wowed by both of them! Both products were under $5 and AMAZING! The lip stain was moisturizing, long lasting, and beautiful! The eyeliner was the perfect mix between creamy, but not too creamy! It lasted in my waterline, but was super easy to apply and creamy! The pigmentation was awesome too! My favorite is the tantalizing Teal! Definitely give them a try!
missy h.
missy h.
I have yet to be able to find this product in stores. What i have tried is the eyeliner and it's very nice! I would love for it to be more available to me. I originally tried this brand from a monthly subscription. I have yet to try more because I don't shop on store sites often unless it's sephora, ulta, or amazon haha. So far the brand is ok.
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Good and very affordable brand i purchased the liner and it was really good quality i recommend purchasing from this very affordable and good brand
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.
Jordan's is an amazing drug store makeup brand! They have eyeshadows lipsticks and almost anything they are super afforadable and can be found at Walmart , Walgreens and CVS !
Talena T.
Talena T.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Jordanna is an OK make up company their products are my favorite but they are good for the price they're extremely cheap and great for like Halloween make up or make up for children there's a lot of follow in their eyeshadows in the pigmentation isn't that great but like I said for the price it's an OK product
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.