Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Nicol A.
Nicol A.

Jordana es una excelente marca de muy buena calidad y ademas muy economicos y mucha variedad muy recomendados sus productos
Nyocca F.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I always buy and use their eyeliners, the price is very reasonable and affordable, most local stores and beauty supplies stores have this brand, hence it is easy to fine. They can improve on long lasting it wears out pretty fast and good to use if you are just going out for a few hours.
Diana H.
Diana H.

Jordan products are so affordable and such great quality! I have tried their lip liners and lipsticks at Walgreens and they have a great selection. I don't shop at Walgreens very often but when I stop by that's the first thing I check out!
Nataly R.
Nataly R.
Coachella, CA

Jordan's cosmetics is the best. Love every product of them. I use them very often. Would buy again
Diana V.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA

Good and very affordable brand i purchased the liner and it was really good quality i recommend purchasing from this very affordable and good brand
Megan M.
Megan M.

They are very good good picmentacion and to be very cheap they have the capacity to satisfy the client of form to want to buy more products
Dae L.
Dae L.
Atlanta, GA

I get all of my lip liners from here. They are my go to for myself and my clients. Really great and affordable products. I will always buy their lip liners
ayana l.
ayana l.
Lawrenceville, GA

I discovered jordana not long ago. Such an amazing quality and low prices! I have an eyeliner and nail polish from the brand. Great pigmentation, long lasting. Would recommend to anyone! Under rated brand!
Carla R.
Carla R.
Puerto Rico

Omg I have too little mini liquid lipsticks called tiramisu and cream brûlée there so good and they have a vanilla smell to them
Elba Annetty R.
Elba Annetty R.

He usado los pintalabios matte de esta marca y puedo decir que la relación costo calidad es bien,porque por un precio bastanye asequible consigues un producto casi como algunas marcas más reconocidas.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.