Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Cristal A.
Cristal A.
Pasco , Wa

I love jordana so affordable and I just recently got all there new liquid lipsticks and they are amazing everyday I have been using a new one....
Jacque M.
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm

I purchase these products at Walgreens and I've only purchased the lip liners offered from this brand. They have a great price point but many of there lip liner colors are very similar. I would like to try more of there cosmetic line
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Lakemont, GA

I love Jordan's eyeliner. You can't beat it for the price especially ! It's. easy to use and stays on good.
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL

I love Jordana products. They are so underrated and awesome. They are VERY affordable and extremely high quality. I recommend their eyeliners. I highly recommend this brand. You can find them at Walgreens and Kmart.
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
Roy, UT

This a really great brand not expensive at all and the quality of the product is amazing ! I normally buy it at Walgreens love all their matte lipsticks they're beautiful ! Definitely recommend !
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA

The Jordan's cosmetics came back into the limelight with a vengeance. I used to use Jordan's back when I was a teenager and then it died down but now I'm 2017 they have came back and wow is the word to describe them. The new liquid lipsticks are amazing and I will continue to purchase.
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ

I love their matte lipsticks and their lipliner! Beautiful colors and very affordable prices!
layken k.
layken k.

jordana has some of the best drugstore lip liners out there!! super creamy and last a while for how cheap they are. they also have affordable eyeliners and mascara
Christine M.
Christine M.
Hebron, IN

I find them at Walgreen's. I really like the eyeliner. Lots of colors! Best thing is that they have waterproof! Very very affordable
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA

Jordana makes the best lip liners in mg opinion and now they have come out with highlight & contour sticks that are incredible quality! I absolutely love this brand and will continue to buy from them!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.