Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Maiya A.
Maiya A.
Monroe, CT

one thing that really caught my eye was that this is a drug store brand. GREAT quality for a drug store brand. i bought the eyeliner and it stayed on just as well as my very expensive Anastasia Beverly hills eyeliner did. will continue to buy these products
Chloe B.
Chloe B.

THEIR MASCARA IS BOMB!!! cheap and amazing. makes your eyelashes too long. its hard to find in the states but its worth the hunt. Milani has an amazing baked blush called luminoso as well. its so pigmented and absolutely beautiful! I wear it everyday
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY

Jordana is one of my favorite cheap makeup brands. They're cheap money-wise, but definitely not in terms of quality. They make my favorite nail polishes of all time, and they have a huge range of colors. I would totally buy their products again.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, VA

Jordana are priced really well and good quality products. I like the eyeliner and I've tried the eye shadows as well!
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA

I love Jordana's Lip liners! My all time favorite is rock n rose. Such a beautiful color and such creamy consistency. I use it all over my lips and it's not drying on the lips either! Very affordable at your local drugstore. They the bomb!!!
Affordable ,i really liked their new sweet matte lip cream not the best but definitely worth 4 or 5 dollars and you can find at the drugstore so that makes it conveneient
Krista B.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL

Best brand for a beauty on a budget. even if you're not on a budget you would be crazy to spend alot of money on a brand that doesnt match up to this one. definitely one of my faves
Mandi B.
Mandi B.

I only gave 4 stars because overall quality is not the best in a drugstore, but hey, look at their awesome prices! For the longest time, the only eyebrow filler I could find that was light enough to go with platinum hair was with Jordana. I kid you not, NONE of the other drugstore brands had a lighter blonde. I have purchased some fancy colored eyeliners and lip colors from them as well. They are not bad if you don't mind re applying. These would also be great to start out with teenaged girls who want to experiment with makeup.
Enisy S.
Enisy S.

Hidden gem! Love Jordana Cosmetics. It gas hit and missed like other brands. The best products that I've tried are: retractable lipliners, eye shadow base, matte lipstick, liquid lipstick, eyebrow shape& set gel, complete cover foundation, best lash mascara, cat eye eyeliner, 12hr eyeliner and the best of all the single blush.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, MA

I found this line at my local Walgreen. I heard of it from Tati on you tube. I really like the liquid liner because it is really precise. You get an amazing cat eye with it my only done fall is it isn't matte but nothing a little black shadow can't fix or play it up by adding a sparkle liner like the one from Urban Decay. I also like there black stick liner for my lid if I am doing a smoky eye. I am not in love with it for my water line because it leeks to the outer corner of my eyes. This brand also makes great lip liners so don't pass them by. For the price of this brand you get more than what you pay for!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.