BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Langhorne, PA
haven't used in a long time but liked Jordana fabuliner it was smooth and good for how much it costs
jo b.
jo b.
Belleville, IL
A great budget friendly makeup line. Love their lipsticks & eye pencils. Highly pigmented colors!
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
San Diego, CA
I've only ever used their lip liners which I like. They're affordable and glide on smoothly.
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Clinton Township
Cheaper end makeup but I absolutelylove the felt tip eye liners. I can only find this brand at Walgreens
Leah G.
Leah G.
Arlington
Great mascara! Jordana has a variety of items I would love to try more! Their mascara is my favorite by far!
Annette A.
Annette A.
Citrus Heights
Love there glitter eye shadow and everything they have would definitely recommend there products to family and friends.
Denise Z.
Denise Z.
Norwalk, CA
This brand is very inexpensive and the quality of the lip liners is good. I found a good shade that I liked, "Rock'N'Rose." It's pretty much my go to when I'm doing something neutral. I don't buy much else besides their lip liners but I would purchase again!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Star, ID
I appreciate the price point and quality of the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner. I don't wear much make up but this is one product I don't go without!
Camille B.
Camille B.
WICHITA, KS
I've only tried the lip colors but so far so good! I hear all about this brand on YouTube a lot and want to try more of their products. The lip colors are so inexpensive but such great quality for being drugstore. Would recommend to newbies who don't want to splurge on makeup yet.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Jordana Eyeshadow # ES/7 Chestnut / Sun Gold Swatches @jordana_cosmetics I love this eyeshadows. Great pigmentation and doesn't smudge or flakes. Great quality and affordable. I absolutely recommend this mini pallet.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.