Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
katherine k.
katherine k.

son los emjores productos que e tenido todo es muy lindo y de la mejor calidad me gustan mucho y ay para todas la edades de todos colores tamaños est es decir hay mucha variedad como para madre e hija la misma marca me encantan todos sus productos
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX

Their liquid lipsticks are amazing! I just recently found this brand and I am so impressed with these products I can't wait to try more
Zaria C.
Zaria C.

i only buy my nail polish from this company i love how the nail polish is inexpensive, that the polish drys fast and that the polish isnt too liquidity or thick. also i love how they have many different colors and types of nail polish
belem s.
belem s.

me gustan sus labiales aunque deberian mejorarlos un poco, los mates me gustan mas que los otros tambien he provado su kit para cejas y me encanto
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI

What an underappreciated gem of a drugstore brand! I go back for two products: their modern matte lipstick and their mascara. The lipstick is smooth and vibrant and doesn't dry out my lips. The mascara is amazing! It makes my eyelashes two or three times thicker and longer and it doesn't flake or smear! I am in love with this brand.
Maddy O.
Maddy O.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love the jordana lip and eye liners. They are so creamy and pigmented and the lip liner in tawny is one of my all time favorite shades that works amazingly with a variety of lipstick and gloss shades. Great brand filled with good prices.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

I love the everything lip liners, blush, lipsticks, etc. My all time favorite. Very pigmented.
Eugenia P.
Eugenia P.

Great nail polish and eye liners but I don't like the foundations and skin products they carry. My foundation always sweats off of my skin throughout the day.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

I love jordana lip pencils they are so smoooth and have lots of different shades. And the price makes it even better
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Pleasant Grove , Utah

I haven't tried this brand too much, but the things i have tried have been great. They defiantly live up to what they are known for with having affordable makeup. I love their mascara and their new liquid lipsticks the most!!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.