Add a Photo

Nataly R.
Coachella, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan's cosmetics is the best. Love every product of them. I use them very often. Would buy again
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
Wasco, CA
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan's products are great and a good affordable price. The liquid eyeliners are long lasting and better than some of the higher end ones out on the market.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Tallahassee, FL
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:48 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I recently stumbled across Jordana section in my local walgreens and decided to try a few things. I got a lip stain (Chubbie) and an eyeliner! I was wowed by both of them! Both products were under $5 and AMAZING! The lip stain was moisturizing, long lasting, and beautiful! The eyeliner was the perfect mix between creamy, but not too creamy! It lasted in my waterline, but was super easy to apply and creamy! The pigmentation was awesome too! My favorite is the tantalizing Teal! Definitely give them a try!
Angie P.
Angie P.
Farmington, MI
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like their lipsticks. They stay on for hours. I use their white eyeliner all of the time in my lash line. I'm very happy I have affordable alternatives in my makeup bag.
Dae L.
Dae L.
Atlanta, GA
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I get all of my lip liners from here. They are my go to for myself and my clients. Really great and affordable products. I will always buy their lip liners
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mobile, AL
Dec. 20, 2016, 12:17 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use the Jordana EasyLiner lip pencils often. The formula is great! It glides on smoothly and does not scratch my lips. The EasyLiner lip liners are automatic, which is great for me because I do not have to worry about sharpening my pencil. Many of the shades seem to be similar, which isn't necessarily a bad thing because you would not need to buy many pencils, but I think that having a little bit of variety would be good.
Medusa M.
Medusa M.
Dec. 19, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordan's facial cleansers. Great for preventing acne and to remove leftover dirt and makeup. Recommended.
ayana l.
ayana l.
Lawrenceville, GA
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I discovered jordana not long ago. Such an amazing quality and low prices! I have an eyeliner and nail polish from the brand. Great pigmentation, long lasting. Would recommend to anyone! Under rated brand!
Kim
Kim
Dec. 27, 2016, 12:17 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
My favorite product is the cateye liquid liner. It's perfect for creating that sharp wing that I like! It doesn't smear and is matte. Love!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
the product and the pricing is really nice. they have a good variety of colors and it it more my back up make up to use. I do buy it regularly. the packaging is kind of cheapy but I know it keeps the price down. I would shop here again and recommend this to other people.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.