Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Yubicar D.
Yubicar D.
Miami
Great products , high quality , i love it . Really pigmented . Soo good . I recommend
Ann D.
Ann D.
Brooklyn , NY
Jordana Cosmetics is a great brand! This was the first brand I used when I started getting into nail art and makeup. It is sooooo affordable! And the quality is great for the price!
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
Tacoma, WA
I love the eye liners and eye shadows. I love how awesome these products are and the price is really affordable.
Celeste E.
Celeste E.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Jordana eyeliners and lipliners, they are easy to use and the price is reasonable. Their nail polish also works well and their foundation and face power isn't that bad either. Jordana mascaras also work well even though it isn't my first choice and they have a variety of colors.
Denise Z.
Denise Z.
Norwalk, CA
This brand is very inexpensive and the quality of the lip liners is good. I found a good shade that I liked, "Rock'N'Rose." It's pretty much my go to when I'm doing something neutral. I don't buy much else besides their lip liners but I would purchase again!
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.
I really don't shop here often but I do enjoy their product it's very high-quality materials it's really expensive however there is some affordable price you can buy I do highly recommend if you have never tried to come out and try their products
Kim
Kim
My favorite product is the cateye liquid liner. It's perfect for creating that sharp wing that I like! It doesn't smear and is matte. Love!
Camille B.
Camille B.
WICHITA, KS
I've only tried the lip colors but so far so good! I hear all about this brand on YouTube a lot and want to try more of their products. The lip colors are so inexpensive but such great quality for being drugstore. Would recommend to newbies who don't want to splurge on makeup yet.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI
I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
What an underappreciated gem of a drugstore brand! I go back for two products: their modern matte lipstick and their mascara. The lipstick is smooth and vibrant and doesn't dry out my lips. The mascara is amazing! It makes my eyelashes two or three times thicker and longer and it doesn't flake or smear! I am in love with this brand.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.