BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Dallas, TX
I have not tried many stuff from Jordana! However I loooove the matte lipstick collection! It's one of my favorite go to lip sticks! I also am excited to try the liquid lipstick formula as well!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Stratford, CT
I've only tried Jordana's Retractable Black Eyeliner, and I'm on board! It's opaque, great price, and I believe Cruelty Free!
Ria T.
Ria T.
Redlands, CA
I like how afforAble it is. Just wish it was more accessible at more stores like target or Walmart.
Angela M.
Angela M.
The jordana matte lip shades are so pigmented and Beautiful colors. They are so inexpensive for such a good product. If you want to try something that is good quality for such a little amount this is for you. These lipsticks were how I started and still use to this day!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
Good quality, cheap. I'm a big fan of their mascara and lip liners. Would recommend for someone on a budget
KT R.
KT R.
Very affordable makeup line, good quality makeup. I did find the eyebrow pencils left my eye brows looking way too harsh no matter how light I went but the pencils were only 99 cent and I ended up using them as lip liners and to line my waterline so it wasn't a total bust.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Milpitas, CA
Very very affordable lipsticks! Lipsticks are very pigmented and good quality especially for the price ! Go to lipsticks to get when I'm on a budget !
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Great product! I've tried the lip balm and the liquid liner. I wish it was easier to find and sold in more stores!!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Puerto Rico
Muy buenos productos tengo barrios lo recomiendo
Los lipstick me encantan tengo varios
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
They are cheap products and in my opinion you pay for what you get. So, I never expect much. I only purchase this brand if I'm in a pinch and need something right then. Not a horrible product but not one of my favorites,
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?