Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV

The affordability of Jordana products is so awesome. What adds the cherry on top though is the great quality the products provide! Jordana lipsticks are so creamy and very pigmented. Jordana lipliners are smooth and have longevity in color. Most Jordana products are dupes for higher end makeup. I highly recommend this line to people on a budget whom still want to look amazing.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Corona, CA

These lip liners are my all time favorite. They're super inexpensive and last a long time. They have a lot of color options too.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Their lipsticks and lip liners are great they have a variety of colors and for a very good price.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, Fl

Recently bought the gel eye liner and boy let me tell you!!! It's better than any high end brand I've tried. I love it. And it doesn't smudge last all day
Sahrish M.
Sahrish M.

Love how pigmented their eyeliner pencils are! I buy one overtime I'm at the drugstore. They're one of the few eyeliners that actually show up in my waterline. Plus, they're super affordable, so no guilt in buying multiple shades!
Rose C.
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ

Jordan's cosmetics are wonderful. They are affordable and are sometimes better than high end cosmetics. I love their crayon eye shadows and their lip liners among a few other things. They are a great company!
Kathlyn Karla A.
Kathlyn Karla A.
San Jose, CA

For something that is cheap, its cheap! No lie, the only product I bought was a lipstick that felt like a toy make up but delivered good-lasting color. Definitely put a moisturizing balm under before you apply!
Aurika A.
Aurika A.
Tupelo, MS

I used only 1 product from Jordana Cosmetics. It was a black eyeliner. It was pretty good.
Chrissie B.
Chrissie B.
Winter Park, FL

I use Jordana eyeliner everyday. I also have some eyeshadows. The quality and price of the items really cannot be beat. I don't think that Jordana gets the reputation it deserves. Beauty on a budget is what they sell and I love that they make it so affordable!
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA

I use Jordana Eyeliner-Black. The price is unbeatable and super affordable. The color lasts on my eyes all day. It goes on easily, no rubbing hard or hurting your eye lids! The quality is amazing. I will always buy this eyeliner!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.