Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

Apparently Jordana lip products are great and they do feel nice but the color is always a little off.
Sylvana P.
Sylvana P.

The Jordan's lip liners are so good!! Definitely one of my favorites! And they're like $3 I think? Amazing!!
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
Stambaugh , KY

Love love love Jordana cosmetics. Such a great product for the price. Incredible value.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.

Your pencils and lipsticks I like the eyeliner pencils of mouth and eyes. I like pigments very well
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX

I have not used many products from Jordan's. Mostly nail polishes and eyebrow pencils! My favorite purchase is definitely the eyebrow pencil! Affordable and there are many shades. I would recommend giving these products a chance.
These product in lips are the best quiality for drug store. Is awsome the formula for all day use
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

For such an inexpensive price you get a really good product. I have used the lip liners and mascara for years and the rocknrose lip liner is still my favorite to pair with most nude lipsticks. I find jordana at my local kmart and walgreens and they're always a really good price
melissa n.
melissa n.
Franklin, PA

I have only tried a liquid lipstick in the color beautiful, and it lives up to its name, very full coverage, great smell, and long lasting, my only issue is how hard it was to remove.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Irving, TX

I like Jordana cosmetics, they are not pricey and have a good quality. I have tried Jordana lipsticks and I like them.
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL

I love this brand, it is of very good quality and at a favorable price.
My super favorite product is their matte liquid lipsticks, they are fabulous and they smell very delicious.
I highly recommend this brand.

Me encanta esta marca, es de muy buena calidad y a un precio favorable.
Mi producto súper favorito son sus labiales liquidos mate, son fabulosos y huelen riquísimo.
Recomiendo mucho esta marca.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.