BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Mayra m.
Mayra m.
Jordana is the best product and it's so cheap.I love the lip liners they last all day and they have beautiful colors.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Milpitas, CA
Very very affordable lipsticks! Lipsticks are very pigmented and good quality especially for the price ! Go to lipsticks to get when I'm on a budget !
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I have the pink Jordana lip stain. I was surprised to see how smooth it went on. I was really surprised to see that it stayed on all night! It is very moisturizing and smooth. I love Jordana cosmetics!
April G.
April G.
Donna, TX
Love the eyeliner very dark and good stays in all night and day I love it (: espacilay the penical one
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
I received a lip color from a friend and was hesitant to try it. Thinking that a drugstore lipstick wouldn't compare to specialty brands, I was wrong. The color is pigmented, smooth and moisturizing and long lasting. It didn't dry my lips out.
Bella M.
Bella M.
Charlotte , NC
I have a jordana liquid eyeliner and it's amazing I got it cheap in a drug store but it works just as good as a $20 liquid eyeliner and it lasted me so long and didn't dry out
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA
I use the eye brow pencil when I do a full face, it gives very nice coverage and inexpensive
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
The affordability of Jordana products is so awesome. What adds the cherry on top though is the great quality the products provide! Jordana lipsticks are so creamy and very pigmented. Jordana lipliners are smooth and have longevity in color. Most Jordana products are dupes for higher end makeup. I highly recommend this line to people on a budget whom still want to look amazing.
Leigh B.
Leigh B.
Serafina, NM
Incredible lip products. Awesome mascara. Could work on a better liquid lip stick but the prices are great!
ROCHELLE Z.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara. So affordable and last all day!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.