Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Sammy C.
Sammy C.
Paterson, NJ
This line of cosmetics is very affordable especially for me. My local dollar store, 2 blocks away, sells most of their products for $1.25 each! I think its a great deal because on the website, the products are more than $1.25. My dollar store doesn't sell the newer products but it's ok because walgreens sells jordana and so does kmart. the products can be compared to high end and the color pigmentation is very nice for cheap makeup. i love the eyeliner and eyeshadows the best. More than half of my makeup collection is jordana!
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Dallas
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Liquid Lipsticks are a bust. I am a huge lover of liquid lipsticks and I use then day to day. I'm always trying new ones trying to find steals and the beat formulation I can. I was really excited about these being that they were at the drug store but they quickly disappointed. After the first day and the first use I already regretted my purchase. They were beyond drying and started peeling after just an hour. I do not recommend. You can get better bang for your buck with Wet N Wild!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Arlington
Dec. 27, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great mascara! Jordana has a variety of items I would love to try more! Their mascara is my favorite by far!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Jan. 25, 2017, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I haven't tried this brand too much, but the things i have tried have been great. They defiantly live up to what they are known for with having affordable makeup. I love their mascara and their new liquid lipsticks the most!!!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Star, ID
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I appreciate the price point and quality of the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner. I don't wear much make up but this is one product I don't go without!
Nyocca F.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I always buy and use their eyeliners, the price is very reasonable and affordable, most local stores and beauty supplies stores have this brand, hence it is easy to fine. They can improve on long lasting it wears out pretty fast and good to use if you are just going out for a few hours.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Eyeshadow # ES/7 Chestnut / Sun Gold Swatches @jordana_cosmetics I love this eyeshadows. Great pigmentation and doesn't smudge or flakes. Great quality and affordable. I absolutely recommend this mini pallet.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Covington, TN
Dec. 25, 2016, 3:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use a Jordana liquid eyeliner pencil every day and it works just as well as the more expensive liquid eyeliner pencils. I have and would recommend it to anyone.
Nany K.
Nany K.
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their matte lipsticks are awesome! It was a huge surprise for me when I decided to give them a chance. I found their lipsticks at Navarro in Miami, I saw a shade I liked and the price was super cheap so I thought Why not? And wow! I went back and picked some more shades!
Gio R.
Gio R.
FRESNO, CA
Dec. 26, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've used Jordana products for years! My first lip liner was by Jordana. I still use their liner until this day. They are hard to find though.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.