BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Alexa K.
Jordana is very hit or miss. I think they've gotten better over the years though. I just notice that some products don't have the pigment that I want. I like to purchase Jordana products when I want to buy something in a unique color that I may not wear that much since they are so affordable.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA
I think Jordana was one of the first makeup brands i've used and let me tell you they make the best makeup products for a very good price!
Shopping Jordana products has been by far the best experience
Ruby R.
Lakeland, FL
I only tried a couple times I used eyeshadow and lipstick it's okay not bad but not great either it's okay
Alma S.
Wilsonville, OR
Good prices, love the lip liners, and the liquid pen eyeliner. The green lid mascara is a little flaky.
Tan O.
I love the Jordana Lipliners..They are not only affordable but lasting on the lips...Love them the way they are and wouldn't change anything. Very affordable product. Have been using them for 13 years and will continue.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
I've only tried the Jordana matte lipstick & i love it! I keep a few in my purse. And since they are only $2 (yeah incredible) I stock up when my walgreen's has them. I love the Matte Blush color. Perfect nude & last a crazy long time for being so inexpensive!
Kahla H.
The Jordan lipliners are AWESOME. Super pigmented & buttery & they go on very easily and smooth. They stay put all day. I like to pair them with liquid lipsticks & they tend to stay put all day. The pros about their lipliners are endless. Affordable, available at the drugstore, pigmented, apply easily. What more could you ask for in a lip liner?
Scarlet R.
lo poco que he usado me ha gustado bastante. hay mucha variedad de colores en labiales y pinturas de uñas y el precio es muy accesible.
Jamie K.
I have only used two different kinds of lip products from Jordan's but I really like them. One was the sweet matte liquid lipsticks and the other a lip stain. Looking forward to trying more!
Annette A.
Citrus Heights
Love there glitter eye shadow and everything they have would definitely recommend there products to family and friends.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?