Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Jonesboro, AR

Good quality, cheap. I'm a big fan of their mascara and lip liners. Would recommend for someone on a budget
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Ewa Beach, HI

They have great products,I like the liquid lipsticks they have. I can compare their quality to some brand name. Very affordable.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC

Jordana can be found at all discount stores. It's very very affordable. Not really considered high end beauty products but good for practicing.
Christin T.
Christin T.
Brunswick, OH

Very pocket friendly but also great quality! Haven't came across a product I didn't like!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.

I picked up some Jordana Cat Eye Liner during a sale Walgreens was having a few months back. I had never tried this brand but had nothing to lose at this price point ($1 each). Great formula and beautiful colors! I will be repurchasing this brand and trying even more of their productsđź’™
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ

Jordana has amazing Mascara & Eyeliners, for such great prices too! I usually buy my Jordana Products at Walgreens.
yajaira p.
yajaira p.

I love the black eyeliner I buy it all the time super cheap works great goes on easy and smooth and last a long time you can find at your local Walmart Target Walgreens for about 199 great eyeliner to finish your eyes look very dark black
nicole w.
nicole w.
Spokane, WA

It's great for a drugstore brand, I've only tried their liquid lipsticks. "Sweet cream" I got the apple red one. I put it on and rubed it around on my lips and the color payed off to be more like a hot pinkish color. However it did stay on for 2/3 hours!
Yinette T.
Yinette T.

Love how inexpensive Jordana is. Their lip products are great and they have a great liner. Comparable to top brands!
Liberty L.
Liberty L.
Omaha, Ne

I like there eye liners they are pretty good for the money. All though they do smudge a bit throughout the day.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.