Add a Photo

Keisha M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:52 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
comparable priced beauty product found in a wide cross section of beauty supply stores and pharmacies
Malloree C.
Malloree C.
Iva, SC
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only ever used the Jordana liquid lipsticks, but they are absolutely fantastic. Great color payout and wearability. Not too drying and stay on ALL day and you can't beat the price point!
Ann D.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics is a great brand! This was the first brand I used when I started getting into nail art and makeup. It is sooooo affordable! And the quality is great for the price!
Crystajlove
Crystajlove
Dallas, TX
Dec. 24, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their new Liquid lipsticks they are awesome. I have the colors that beat fit for my skin tone I love them. I have used them before. They are great quality and for the price you get a great deal.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great price point, easily accessible from the drugstore, and a great selection of products
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really don't shop here often but I do enjoy their product it's very high-quality materials it's really expensive however there is some affordable price you can buy I do highly recommend if you have never tried to come out and try their products
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand has great products for very little money. You definitely get more than what you pay for. Colors are always great
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Wow....i started since my early years using the Jordana lipsticks and lip pencils and eye liners and till the day now I buy them... They are creamy and stay in place.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use Jordana eyeliner and it works well. The only complaint is that it smears/smudges easily.
Keedy W.
Keedy W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the Jordana lip pencils! I use them as a matte lip stain, which gives me a great look!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.