BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
This liquid eyeliner (pen) is fantastic! Goes on my eyelid (over eyeshadow) without any problems, lasts all day, and goes on perfectly. What more can a girl ask for!!!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Their retractable lipliners are amazing! They are super affordable and you can find them at your local drugstore. I have 4 of them and they are super creamy and don't break off easily.
Sherelle P.
Sherelle P.
Laie, HI
They have really affordable products I personally love the green volumizing mascara, great quality for a great price! Instantly makes your lashes pop ! I also love there blushes ! Really pigmented great variety of colours and easy to apply! They last all day
Emily M.
Emily M.
Used their 2 in 1 concealer and foundation and loved it. Works so well and lasts all day.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
I recently tryed there lip liners after hearing a review on them, and I've got to say they are super creamy and also afforded which is great! When I go back I would like to try out there eye liner and mostly liquid lipstick and regular lipstick!
Corrine D.
Corrine D.
Jordana makeup products are very good [roducts for what they are. They're only a drugstore brand, so you cant expect 100% perfection, but the cheap price most definitely makes this brand worth your time. I particulalrly like their eye liners because they are very bold and go on smooth and clean. However, they do smudge and don't last all day.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Dallas, TX
I have not tried many stuff from Jordana! However I loooove the matte lipstick collection! It's one of my favorite go to lip sticks! I also am excited to try the liquid lipstick formula as well!
The philosophy of Jordan is to offer women high quality cosmetics at affordable prices. This is what I love, they sell high quality products and their prices are accessible to any woman or person
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Shawnee, KS
The lipsticks are wonderful, but the liquid cat eye eyeliner is the product that steals the show. The liquid eyeliner stays and goes on beautifully.
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
I use Jordana mascara everyday! It's super cheap but it works great! Stays on but it washes off easily. Love it!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?