Add a Photo

Photos (95)
kim b.
kim b.
Newport, RI

listen is hard where im from to find this products but I have few of my cousins that get this products and I always tent to take their lisptiskc and lip liner because the color is amazing kind remind me of mac lip liners but cheaper
Leigh M.
Leigh M.

Jordana was one of the first brands I began purchasing when I started to wear makeup. They are definitely an affordable brand and their products tend to be good quality. For a makeup newbie I would recommend this brand. Some of their products just don't tend to work and that's where my review falls short for them. They are a great brand but I have had some problems with past products.
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Omaha, NE

Love their eyeliner. Cheap product but high quality! I have told a lot people am who are just starting out with makeup to start with Jordana
Anayelli G.
Anayelli G.
Fresno, CA

Good products just like the high end products that I usually buy and also affordable prices
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut

I've only tried their lipsticks and I really liked it! It was such a cheap product from my local grocery store I doubted it would be any good but to my surprise it was great! The pigment was great and looked great on my skin as well. It also has a light and pleasant scent.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Peoria, AZ

I started out using the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner as a kids and it is still one of my favorite brands for eyeliner!
Eva S.
Eva S.
Joppa, IL

I like that their makeup pops out. It makes you stand out in a crowd. Its fun and inviting. You will be noticed.
Rianna R.
Rianna R.
S Richmond Hl, NY

Jordans products are some of my favorite for a quick fix becaus they are high quality and very affordable. Love it
vela s.
vela s.
Pearce, AZ

Good product easy to use. Liner is a little bit to hard on my eyes. I do not shop here alot
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Apple Valley, CA

Love the cost effective brand. I always have a lip liner I. My purse. Will be recommending to friends and family
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.