BY JORDANA COSMETICS #34 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Fresno, CA
I haven't tried a lot of the makeup products but i am in love with the nail polishes. they are cheap and affordable and long lasting.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love it! The products are affordable and there are a ton of items I use!
Amber E.
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
I love Jordana! I've tried a lot of their products and was very pleased with most of them. I love their 12 hour liquid liner pencils, Balm stains, Mascaras, eyeshadow base pencils & blushes just to name my faves. Everything is fairly priced.The products are good quality for the price and they have a pretty decent selection.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Jordan products are so affordable and such great quality! I have tried their lip liners and lipsticks at Walgreens and they have a great selection. I don't shop at Walgreens very often but when I stop by that's the first thing I check out!
ria a.
ria a.
Queens Vlg, NY
i liked their lip pencils and eyeliners. they lip pencils are pretty good and so are the eye pencils. could be more pigmented but great for the price
Eva S.
Eva S.
Joppa, IL
I like that their makeup pops out. It makes you stand out in a crowd. Its fun and inviting. You will be noticed.
Gormarie M.
Gormarie M.
Amo sus labiales matte. Son 100% matte y en lo personal me duran por muchas horas aun despues de cada comida.
Lily E.
Lily E.
Duncanville, TX
Love love love I thank u enough for amazing highlighters that I have tried from y'all.
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
Omg Jordana you cannot go wrong with there lip liners gotta love them i love there lip liners
Jayde S.
Jayde S.
Bowling Green, OH
I think jordanas products are great quality and a great price. They are a brand with majority hit products with only a few weak ones. The formulas are great but the compromise is with the cheaper packaging. Overall I like using my jordana cosmetics.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?