Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Corpus Christi, TX

Love these products, and you can't beat the price! My favorite products would have to be the Sweet Cream matte lips, the lip liners, and the Extreme Volume Mascara. The liquid lipsticks are a mousse-y texture and come in trendy, beautiful colors. The mascara really adds volume to the lashes and doesn't flake. The lip liners are my ultimate favorite Jordana product; they are opaque, creamy, comfortable, and come in a beautiful shade range. I've worn them alone and under lip products, and both ways look flawless!
Janeth S.
Janeth S.

Me agradan bastante, aunque el problema es que en ocasiones los labiales mate suelen salir muy secos y eso hace que tus labios se resequen bastante.
Lily E.
Lily E.
Duncanville, TX

Love love love I thank u enough for amazing highlighters that I have tried from y'all.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bloomington, CA

I like their brow pencils it's waxy but creamy. I don't the brush at the end I wish it were a spoolie instead
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA

I have a jordana bronzer, that I got really cheap a few months ago. Almost all my friends have tried it and it works well with all skin tones. It gives you that fresh out of the sun look. Its also super illuminated so I don't have to use a highlighter when I wear it
monserrat a.
monserrat a.
temuco

jordaan tiene unos esmaltes a un precio accesible y bueno hablando del esmalte en si es de buena caldida pero no excelente , la verdad si me gusta el acabado ,pero las uñas no duran mucho pintadas , me gustaria que durasen un poco más , pero en fin es una buena opción
Katie K.
Katie K.
Harriman, TN

I recently purchased the new Jordana matte sweet cream liquid lipsticks and I'm not very impressed. They had a great color selection, but not crazy about the formula. They are very drying and didn't stay on very well. They might work better with a liner base, I'm not very sure. They did have a good vanilla cake scent to them.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY

I absolutely love their liquid eyeliner! I use it almost every day and the prices are SO great! I don't feel like this company gets enough credit for their products and their prices. I absolutely love this company. Of course there are some products that aren't the best, but I can look through that with the prices.
Juli B.
Juli B.

Tiene tonos super lindos y es muy económico. Otra marca baratita que igual es súper buena y te la recomiendo muchísimo es Bissu, no cuesta mas de 30 pesos y todos sus productos son geniales.
Bueno a mi me gusta mucho esa marca, para mi en lo personal es una de las mejores
Kasandra e.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ

really affortable products and their lipstics are the best. the products are easy to use and have great consistency. love them
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.