Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Layla Z.
Layla Z.
Sun Valley, CA

Jordana is the first of many brands I reached for when I started with make up they've improved on their products and I still have favorites I use till this day
Yessenia O.
Yessenia O.
Pharr, TX

Very pigmented lipsticks. Offer a wide variety of colors. Last a good while, but you will have to reapply.
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore

I've only tried the lipgloss and I'm on the fence cause I haven't used it much. It is reasonable in price
Laura G.
Laura G.
Laredo, TX

I love their lipsticks and lipliners, they last a long and I dont have to retouch often. They have a variety of colors and product lasts.
Yeleini R.
Yeleini R.
Kennett Square, PA

I have tried they're eyebrow pencils. They do not work! Not dark enough and leaves a messy residue behind on the eyebrow.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Duncombe, IA

Jordana products have been kind of a hit and miss cosmetic line for me. I love their lip crayons and their eyeliner but am not a huge fan of the formula of their lipstick and mascara. The mascara was dry and flaked all over my face while putting it on.
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.

This is a very good brand. I love their eyeliner! It's very affordable and long lasting. It stays on all day with no smearing or any trouble
ELISABETH V.
ELISABETH V.

Products are a little cheaper but their eyeliners are pretty good. Lipsticks dry out your lips.
Great company, everything is well made and the quality is amazing for the products I've bought
Heather S.
Heather S.

Jordana products are deceptively great for their price. I was not expecting to love the lip liner and gloss I got as much as I did and it was a pleasant surprise!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.