Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
4.37 / 5 based on 2,292 Reviews
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils." in 7 reviews
- "Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara." in 6 reviews
- "This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for...." in 5 reviews
- "The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)" in 5 reviews
- "Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price!" in 3 reviews
Jordans products are some of my favorite for a quick fix becaus they are high quality and very affordable. Love it
Recently bought the gel eye liner and boy let me tell you!!! It's better than any high end brand I've tried. I love it. And it doesn't smudge last all day
Just the other day I bought a Jordana eyebrow pencil for the first time. I like the color a lot , it matches my brows / hair pretty well . The color stayed on for a decent amount of time and is easy to wash off . Great price for a decent product !
It's a really affordable brand. They have great dupes of the expensive brand stuff. I do have to say their lip products are always a top pick for me
Haven to used a lot of their products ( just the calendula redness cream. It was a good product, just nothing special for me.
I have tried jordanas lip limer i love them so much they have so many beautiful colors
I use their milk pencil as a base for eyeshadow and it is super creamy and makes my eyeshadow pop!
Some of their products are my go-to everyday products such as their lip liner & blushes. Some products I am not a fan of, but overall I love this brand & of course the price of their products!
I just started getting into Jordana. I recently purchased a contour stick to try cream contouring under my foundation for a more natural look.
I have only used their lip liners, but they are good. They tend to break if you use too much pressure, but I will be buying more from them.
Q & A
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
How high quality are their products?
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos