Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Kathlyn Karla A.
Kathlyn Karla A.
San Jose, CA

For something that is cheap, its cheap! No lie, the only product I bought was a lipstick that felt like a toy make up but delivered good-lasting color. Definitely put a moisturizing balm under before you apply!
Aurika A.
Aurika A.
Tupelo, MS

I used only 1 product from Jordana Cosmetics. It was a black eyeliner. It was pretty good.
Chrissie B.
Chrissie B.
Winter Park, FL

I use Jordana eyeliner everyday. I also have some eyeshadows. The quality and price of the items really cannot be beat. I don't think that Jordana gets the reputation it deserves. Beauty on a budget is what they sell and I love that they make it so affordable!
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA

I use Jordana Eyeliner-Black. The price is unbeatable and super affordable. The color lasts on my eyes all day. It goes on easily, no rubbing hard or hurting your eye lids! The quality is amazing. I will always buy this eyeliner!
Maiya A.
Maiya A.
Monroe, CT

one thing that really caught my eye was that this is a drug store brand. GREAT quality for a drug store brand. i bought the eyeliner and it stayed on just as well as my very expensive Anastasia Beverly hills eyeliner did. will continue to buy these products
Chloe B.
Chloe B.

THEIR MASCARA IS BOMB!!! cheap and amazing. makes your eyelashes too long. its hard to find in the states but its worth the hunt. Milani has an amazing baked blush called luminoso as well. its so pigmented and absolutely beautiful! I wear it everyday
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY

Jordana is one of my favorite cheap makeup brands. They're cheap money-wise, but definitely not in terms of quality. They make my favorite nail polishes of all time, and they have a huge range of colors. I would totally buy their products again.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, VA

Jordana are priced really well and good quality products. I like the eyeliner and I've tried the eye shadows as well!
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA

I love Jordana's Lip liners! My all time favorite is rock n rose. Such a beautiful color and such creamy consistency. I use it all over my lips and it's not drying on the lips either! Very affordable at your local drugstore. They the bomb!!!
Affordable ,i really liked their new sweet matte lip cream not the best but definitely worth 4 or 5 dollars and you can find at the drugstore so that makes it conveneient
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.