Add a Photo

Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY
Dec. 28, 2016, 9 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is a brand that offers great products at an affordable price! i'm in looooooooooove with their matte lipsticks. The color lasts all day without the need to reapply.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Irving, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like Jordana cosmetics, they are not pricey and have a good quality. I have tried Jordana lipsticks and I like them.
Camille B.
Camille B.
WICHITA, KS
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only tried the lip colors but so far so good! I hear all about this brand on YouTube a lot and want to try more of their products. The lip colors are so inexpensive but such great quality for being drugstore. Would recommend to newbies who don't want to splurge on makeup yet.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan's cosmetics is very affordable and work well but hard to find in my area. I love the lip colors.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for.... I love some of the eye shadows and the lip liners I own almost all of them I really like them ! Great stuff and cheap ! .
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Clinton Township
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Cheaper end makeup but I absolutelylove the felt tip eye liners. I can only find this brand at Walgreens
Christina A.
Christina A.
El Paso, TX
Dec. 28, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Ive only used the jordana eyeliner, love the price, ive used other eyeliners, wich are better but the price of course is greater.... This is a good product good for your wallet
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their liquid lipsticks are amazing! I just recently found this brand and I am so impressed with these products I can't wait to try more
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:52 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
comparable priced beauty product found in a wide cross section of beauty supply stores and pharmacies
Zaria C.
Zaria C.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
i only buy my nail polish from this company i love how the nail polish is inexpensive, that the polish drys fast and that the polish isnt too liquidity or thick. also i love how they have many different colors and types of nail polish
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.