BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jackalyn W.
Jackalyn W.
Kaysville, UT
Their new sweet cream liquid lipsticks are amazing and only $5.99. They smell like cupcake frosting and are super luxurious feeling on the lips!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Kaukauna, WI
I've only tried their products once but I was pleasantly surprised with the lipsticks, pretty decent coverage.
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Their lipsticks are so cool. I love this brand and the prices are pretty reasonable.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Riverside, CA
Jordana has great lipliners! The lipliner is very creamy and glides on nice. They stay put all day. There is also a great color range. These work great and are very affordable. A must try..
Hilda M.
Hilda M.
jordana siempreme sorprende con la buena calidad de sus productos y el precio tan economico que ofrece me gustaria poder conseguirlo en mas tiendas departamentales ya que es un poco complicado al menos aqui en los estados unidos el conseguir sus productos
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Apparently Jordana lip products are great and they do feel nice but the color is always a little off.
Elena M.
Elena M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Fun colours! These were part of the Halloween collection that came out earlier this year! I purchased the white & black mattes. ☻
Sylvana P.
Sylvana P.
The Jordan's lip liners are so good!! Definitely one of my favorites! And they're like $3 I think? Amazing!!
Janice W.
Janice W.
Madison, MS
My favorite beauty blogger raved about the lip liner Tawny so I had to try it. For me, it didn't have a lot of coverage and it's a little dry. I'm going to keep working with it and see if it gets better. If Leslie likes it (and she loves it) I know it must be. Great product.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
Stambaugh , KY
Love love love Jordana cosmetics. Such a great product for the price. Incredible value.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.