Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Garima K.
Garima K.
Love how inexpensive and great their products are. Great lip liners and mascaras! Also their new liquid lipsticks are very inexpensive and GREAT! Definitely will be repurchasing their products and trying more of their products
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Cheyenne, WY
Jordana has some of the best products and they are so inexpensive that it is amazing. I love jordanas lipsticks they are some of the best especially there new liquid lipsticks. I love them any literally have every single one.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Midway Park, NC
The cheapest best quality makeup I have found yet! I love their lip liners and face powder! The shopping Expirence was great! Big signs, prices on everything! Very affordable! I would recommend that everyone shop this brand!
Jewls H.
Jewls H.
Galena, IL
Everyday I use my Jordana power. It is great, I love it because it fits nicely on the skin and doesn't make you look caked. I heard other makeup items from the brand are really good too. I would definitely shop there again!
MG F.
MG F.
Oak Creek, WI
Lip liners extraordinaire. Hands down the best. It is very inexpensive and great quality. Best part, no sharpening needed. I buy about 5-6 every 3-4 months. Yes great quality. And great price. I recommend this produ highly.
Janel B.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Love jordana cosmetics!! The liquid matte lipsticks are to die for they are long lasting and dont dry your lips out and are transfer proof once you pet them dry down..im also very impressed with the liquid eyeliner as well
crystal s.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
These are sooooo great for DIRT CHEAP eyeliner. You can find them at Walgreens. I usually have at least one or two floating in the bottom of my purse. The coverage is good and they last well. I'd definitely recommend them.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Lebanon, TN
I love Jordana Cosmetics! I have several products from this company. You can find it in your local Walgreens. It's SUPER affordable. The products last so long on my face. Great quality make up. You won't be disappointed!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Atchison, KS
This line is definitely filled with some hidden gems. The lip liners are great and work as well as higher end ones. The matte liquid lipsticks are hit and miss. The deeper shades are streaky but they do last a long time.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Indianapolis , IN
The only product I've used of Jordana is their Best Lash Extreme mascara. It is very affordable and I did like it overall. The only downside was that it did not last throughout the day. It seemed to crumble on my lashes.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.