Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Sophia J.
Sophia J.
Glendale, AZ

This brand is a hidden gem and I am glad I found it. My favorite product is their lip liners that are retractable. They have great color pay off, a variety of colors, and so smooth. They are also extremely affordable, you really cannot go wrong.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Phenix City, AL

I have repeatedly used Jordana Cosmetics' retractable lip and eye liners. The quality, color and coverage of these products are phenomenal. These products are reasonably priced and among my favorites. I definitely would recommend these products!
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Miami, Florida

Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Modesto, CA

Jordan a is hit and miss for me, but you cannot beat there affordable price point, and for that I love. I have a lip cream I love and although I love the color of their gold liquid cat eye liner it tends to cracker and flake off rather quickly.
Gosto bastante da linha da Jordana , é acessível e encontramos com facilidade os produtos e possui boa relação preço x qualidade , a cada dia vem se tornando uma marca mais lembrada e popular com bastante produtos legais para nós consumidores .
LaSonnuia S.
LaSonnuia S.
Dallas, TX

My favorite Jordana cosmetic is my eyeliner, which I use for my eyebrows. The color is a perfect brown for me. I have used the colors for years. Jordana offers the pencil in the mechanical format. The mechanical eye pencil is self sharpening.
Madi K.
Madi K.
Jonesboro, AR

Have only used their lip liners & mascara. But each of these products have been wonderful and top-knotch! It is also wonderful how affordable they are. Yet, the only downfall is that there is a limited amount of products offered where I live!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Tulsa, OK

Jordana Cosmetics are wonderful! I love their lip liners! Wonderful quality and reasonable prices, Jordana makes for a competitive company for beauty lovers in all demographics! Thanks for all your great products and beauty lines! I support.
bambi b.
bambi b.
Sonora, CA

I have been using jordana cosmetics for years.i find them at super markets..so many products to choose from..very cheap and I purchase all the time.i usually know what I want and can find every time..i recommend shopping there to get jordana
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

I am still new to this line of make up, however the products are so affordable and seem to be worth the money anyways! Their liquid lipstick is amazing and I absolutely love the color range as well. I would highly recommend trying them out!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.