BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Megan K.
For makeup virgins and experts alike, this product is amazing! It's blends great and the colors are vibrant on a lot of skin tones! The prices are a little high so if you don't mind that, try this out!
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
Jordana has some of the best products and their prices are so low! I use a Jordana mascara everyday and prefer it to any high end mascara that I have, I would highly recommend checking out their brand!
Sophie R.
Barhamsville, VA
The BEST LASH EXTREME mascara is my go to, everyday, gotta have it, mascara. It doesn't smear to the top of my eyes or the bottom. Best drugstore mascara ever! Can't say anything bad about it at all!
Jazzi S.
The only product I've used of theirs is lip liner and I LOVE IT! I purchased two of them on a whim at Walgreens because they were so cheap and they work really well with lipsticks that I already own.
Jakeline B.
Harrison, NJ
Buenos productos! He comprado algunos labiales, maquillaje, esmalte para uñas, rimel etc, y me parece que funcionan bien además los precios son accesibles; no tengo quejas me gusta usar esta marca!!!
cristina b.
El Paso, TX
i usually use the lipsticks from this brand and i love how it smells its so good the lipsticks also last fora long time it is very cheap the matte lipstick are my favorite beautiful colors they have
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Their products are soo affordable, I like their eyeliners! The only thing I don't like is that it's hard to find this brand. Sometimes I find them at Walmart but sometimes it's not in other Walmart.
Ashley H.
Norfolk, VA
Jordana is a a very inexpensive brand that gets the job done. It is just as good as the expensive brands. I used the liner products. I was able to purchase at this brand at Walgreens. Great Buy!
Johlennie C.
Englewood, NJ
I love all the Jordana products! I own many and the quality for the cheap price is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone starting to experiment with makeup because it is extremely affordable
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Jordana is a great, affordable drugstore brand. It is even more affordable than ELF. I really like their multi-color eyeliners. They are around $2 and perform as well as higher end $20 liners.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?