BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Kristina S.
Clarksville , TN
I think Jordana is an under rated drugstore brand. I get my products from either Kmart or Walgreens. Their eye brow powder kit is wonderful, I love their blushes. They are super pigmented. Their 12 hour made to last eye pencils are dupes for the urban decay 24/7 pencils.
Andrea D.
I really like Jordana cosmetics! If I were to compare them to another brand it would be Wet N Wild. Their products can be a real hit or miss. I am obsessed with their matte lipsticks and lipliners, they are worth the money. Definitely, a must try!
Torrie D.
Pensacola, FL
I used their basic foundation when I first started wearing make up and loved it. I never had a problem with it splotching or anything like that. Not exactly sure why I ever stopped wearing it to be honest!
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
Es una marca de buena calidad y bajos precios, lo puedes encontrar en cualquier lugar.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I had never used there items before but they came in one of my monthly subscriptions, i really liked their blush and highlighter plus i like that it is made in the USA.
Enisy S.
Hidden gem! Love Jordana Cosmetics. It gas hit and missed like other brands. The best products that I've tried are: retractable lipliners, eye shadow base, matte lipstick, liquid lipstick, eyebrow shape& set gel, complete cover foundation, best lash mascara, cat eye eyeliner, 12hr eyeliner and the best of all the single blush.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Jordana is one of my favorite cheap makeup brands. They're cheap money-wise, but definitely not in terms of quality. They make my favorite nail polishes of all time, and they have a huge range of colors. I would totally buy their products again.
Marcela Y.
San Jose, CA
Just bought their fabulous eye liner a few days ago and I love how the tip makes it easy to draw on your eyeliner cateye tips. The only thing is that since it's not waterproof it does not last long enough, so if you are looking for a quick 1hr fix, you can use this but if you are looking for long wear, I do not recommend it
Sarai H.
I can't begin to explain how Jordana has been a part of my life as my favorite and first beauty brand. I love love love their lip liners so much I own about 7 or 8. I use them as lipstick and they last all day. I've gotten so many compliments on my lipsticks but I tell then it's lipliners. Their soft last a long time and the texture is great they hardly break and I will continue to use them for a long time.
Kayla Y.
Clinton Township
Cheaper end makeup but I absolutelylove the felt tip eye liners. I can only find this brand at Walgreens
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?