BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Carrollton, TX
Great makeup at affordable prices. I love their mascaras and liquid pen eyeliners!!
Viviana C.
Viviana C.
I honestly love jordana it's really good and inexpensive. I started of with this brand when I got into make up, really great coverage really love their long lasting makeup line not really a fan of their nail polishes but other than that great makeup line.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
They have the best eyeliners! I have tried the pencil liner and the felt tip liquid liner and absolutely recommend both for the price. I set them both with a tiny bit of black eyeshadow, but I do that to every liner I apply. They last all day and don't transfer to my upper eye, love them!
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Jordana has my favorite pencil eyeliner! I have been getting in for 8 years now and the formula has only improved.
Affordable ,i really liked their new sweet matte lip cream not the best but definitely worth 4 or 5 dollars and you can find at the drugstore so that makes it conveneient
androlux ..
androlux ..
They make some of my favorite nail polish formulas, and for under $2! Great pigmentation and longevity for the price point. I also love their eyelid shadow base/primer!
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
I picked up a few Modern Matte Lipstickss from Jordana at a local store. They were really inexpensive and I was pleasantly suprised! The color stays on for a very long time, and it is smudge proof! The only downfall is that it is a little drying on the lips.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Really nice makeup for a very affordable price. Eyeliners and lip liners are a personal favorite. Not 5 stars since it's not always accessible.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
I love Jordana! Very affordable makeup. There are some hits and misses, but mostly hits! For the price you can't beat it! I highly recommend this brand if you're on a budget.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Aurora, CO
Best lash extream is to die for. Their lip liners and chubby sticks are also fantastic. It's quite an inexpensive brand, I find it at Walgreens.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?