Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Keiona T.
Keiona T.
Sicklerville, NJ

Jordana has been stepping up thier game lately! The have good quality makeup for affordable prices. They launched a new set of products that have been getting good reviews.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Tallahassee, FL

I recently stumbled across Jordana section in my local walgreens and decided to try a few things. I got a lip stain (Chubbie) and an eyeliner! I was wowed by both of them! Both products were under $5 and AMAZING! The lip stain was moisturizing, long lasting, and beautiful! The eyeliner was the perfect mix between creamy, but not too creamy! It lasted in my waterline, but was super easy to apply and creamy! The pigmentation was awesome too! My favorite is the tantalizing Teal! Definitely give them a try!
missy h.
missy h.

I have yet to be able to find this product in stores. What i have tried is the eyeliner and it's very nice! I would love for it to be more available to me. I originally tried this brand from a monthly subscription. I have yet to try more because I don't shop on store sites often unless it's sephora, ulta, or amazon haha. So far the brand is ok.
Naila K.
Naila K.

You really can't go wrong with the price point of this brand. I've tried lip products and eye products, and am extremely satisfied with both! I like buying lip pencils from Jordana because they're so affordable!
Kahla H.
Kahla H.

The Jordan lipliners are AWESOME. Super pigmented & buttery & they go on very easily and smooth. They stay put all day. I like to pair them with liquid lipsticks & they tend to stay put all day. The pros about their lipliners are endless. Affordable, available at the drugstore, pigmented, apply easily. What more could you ask for in a lip liner?
Mariela R.
Mariela R.

Extremely affordable and most beauty supply stores carry them. That includes places such as Walgreen's. Their products have a variety in colors. They also have a sweet but not overpowering scent. The matte lipsticks get a bit dry as the day goes on but they do last. The lipliners stay on almost the entire day without budging.
Claudia Renee P.
Claudia Renee P.
Beaufort , SC

I love this beauty brand because the products are greatly pigmented and so affordable! I love the Cat Eye Liner because it's so precise!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I absolutely love and have used Jordana Automatic Lip Liners for years. Great priducts!
Natalia V.
Natalia V.

Fue la primera marca que utilice en cuestión de maquillaje. Como no tenía mucha experiencia en el mismo les puedo decir que era bastante bueno. Traía muchas variedad de colores fuertes que en lo personal me encantan, soy muy llamativa y me gustan los colores sobresalientes; por eso escogí la marca
Crystalized M.
Crystalized M.
Tucson

Rich, bold color. Don't have to put on layers, it gets the job done the first time. Vibrant colors, most of which are hard to find otherwise.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.