Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Victoria V.
Victoria V.

This brand is a great bang for your buck. The prices are super cheap and it's easy to find in drugstores. The quality is great for the price and they offer a variety of cosmetics pretty much anything you would need to build a beginners makeup kit.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.

Always great quality makeup for a great price. The formula is always great. Long lasting
tuve un delineador de ojos que no recuerdo de que color era, pero si recuerdo que era uno de los mejores que tuve en mi vida
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Kenner, LA

I have only used their lip liners, but they are good. They tend to break if you use too much pressure, but I will be buying more from them.
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
Madera , Ca

Very affordable cosmetic line i love their liners very first brand i started using when i was only 13 years old
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
San Benito, TX

I love Jordana products and they are so affordable, I love the lipsticks if your not sure how you feel about a certain color I recommend testing Jordana for a day or two before you pay for a more expensive product.
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Pharr, TX

I tried some of their lip liners.. some where good which I was suprise because it was the lighter colors and the dark ones came of as kind of not pigmented. The lines was super creamy which I didn't like because it was all out of my lip line. I ended up throwing them away.
Yvanna R.
Yvanna R.
Alice, TX

I have only bought the Jordana eyeliner but I love it. It is my old faithful. The quality is good and prove is even better.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Perth Amboy, NJ

The products are amazing. The prices are great. Usually in the drugstores they have lots of sales. Jordana always comes out with new produts sometimes dupes to high end cosmetics.
Lauryn F.
Lauryn F.
Fort Mill, SC

Jordana Cosmetics is a drug store makeup brand you can find at ulta and various drug stores. The great thing about this brand are the prices, some things under $1! The lip pencils are amazing they have great pigment and glide on smoothly, however, with lower prices comes lower quality materials used in the manufacturing and has led me to break out from some of there products.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.