BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Their lipsticks and lip liners are great they have a variety of colors and for a very good price.
Liz
Liz
Durham, NC
I can't speak to all the products in the brand but their "Made to Last liquid eyeshadow" is my holy grail. Inexpensive and easy to apply. It looks beautiful on it's own or layered under other shadows. My go to when I need a quick, gorgeous eye look. I only wish I had all the colors available.
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
Roy, UT
This a really great brand not expensive at all and the quality of the product is amazing ! I normally buy it at Walgreens love all their matte lipsticks they're beautiful ! Definitely recommend !
Caren M.
Caren M.
Humble, TX
Their lip liners and eyeliners are amazing, lip liners go on smoothly and the eyeliner goes on smoothly as well, the color option is also great.
Marianni R.
Marianni R.
Their lips are incredible, they give a matte, tenuous and deep tone. The cosmetics of this line are economic and of good quality
Carol H.
Carol H.
Burleson, TX
How can you beat the prices on these cosmetic products? Their Twist Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains are perfection! Their eyeliners are definitely my go-to. Just bought a new eye shadow tat I'm stoked to try out. I love their website. Always something new to try out.
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
I love their lip liners ! I love that you can find their products at the drug store and they are very affordable! They have a great color selection and their products are very very good for the price !
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
I use Jordana Eyeliner-Black. The price is unbeatable and super affordable. The color lasts on my eyes all day. It goes on easily, no rubbing hard or hurting your eye lids! The quality is amazing. I will always buy this eyeliner!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Concord, CA
So far ive tried their lipsticks and nail polish and you get great quality for the price you pay! I actually have a collection of their polish and i always get compliments, they are long lasting and the colors are amazing.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
THEIR MASCARA IS BOMB!!! cheap and amazing. makes your eyelashes too long. its hard to find in the states but its worth the hunt. Milani has an amazing baked blush called luminoso as well. its so pigmented and absolutely beautiful! I wear it everyday
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.