Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Kay F.
Kay F.
Kansas City, MO

Jordan's has great cheap products that are good quality. I especially like their matte lipsticks. They are matte but creamy when applied making it easy.
I love their eyeshadow and contour kit
The eyebrow kit too
Mascara is awesome as well
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA

I think Jordana was one of the first makeup brands i've used and let me tell you they make the best makeup products for a very good price!
Shopping Jordana products has been by far the best experience
Megan P.
Megan P.

Some of the products they have cannot be beaten for the price. Mascaras = A+, Liquid Lipsticks = A++. Great great stuff! I'm not a huge fan of their lip pencils, I can get better for the price in other drugstore brands.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Milpitas, CA

Very very affordable lipsticks! Lipsticks are very pigmented and good quality especially for the price ! Go to lipsticks to get when I'm on a budget !
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA

Jordana is hit or miss. Their lip liners are amount some of my favorite high end ones. I suggest checking reviews before you buy! Overall, I really like the brand!
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA

This is a great company with amazing customer service. They were very nice about me returning a product. Will definitely buy from this company again!
paula b.
paula b.

Barato, ótimo e fácil de encontrar! Gosto de coisas mais simples e atuais. Simplesmente amo, cumpre com o que promete.
androlux ..
androlux ..

They make some of my favorite nail polish formulas, and for under $2! Great pigmentation and longevity for the price point. I also love their eyelid shadow base/primer!
Yadira F.
Yadira F.
W Sacramento, CA

I have only try very little products from Jordana but so far so good. They are really cheap and the quality is amazing.. I would defiantly buy more products from this brand
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.