BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
GiGí V.
GiGí V.
Yuma
i love Jordans products , I like you're lippies and the creamy rich formula.. also very cheap stuff
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I have tried the lip products and eyeliner. The eyeliner was a gel eyeliner. It worked fairly well once warmed up on the skin. The lip glosses were very pretty and not sticky. Nice candy smell. Loved the pinks.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Pasco, WA
Jordana cosmetics has some of the best eyeshadows, lipliners, and blushes I personally love their blushes they're so pigmented and so buttery
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
New Paltz, NY
Jordana cosmetics has windfall lipsticks with great moisture and pigment for a great price! The packaging could use a little work on being more durable, but overall I would definitely recommend this brand!
Eva S.
Eva S.
Joppa, IL
I like that their makeup pops out. It makes you stand out in a crowd. Its fun and inviting. You will be noticed.
Kasandra e.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ
really affortable products and their lipstics are the best. the products are easy to use and have great consistency. love them
vela s.
vela s.
Pearce, AZ
Good product easy to use. Liner is a little bit to hard on my eyes. I do not shop here alot
Channel C.
Channel C.
Woodbridge, NJ
I have a jordansna lip liner which I bout a couple years to go and it's still my favorite lip liner, best of all is inexpensive so cheers to that!!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
The jordana lip crayon sticks are my favorite particulary this one but Ive had it for 3 months and the label came off so im not sure the color but this one os perfect!
Ally K.
Ally K.
Mchenry, IL
Good brand. I use this when I am not sure about a type of product because it is cheap. Usually pretty good.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.