Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Marie S.
Marie S.

Is a good brand, they have good cosmetics. I like the lipsticks, not my favorites but they are good. I love the Nail polish, they have amazing colors.
Isabel D.
Isabel D.

This is a great quality makeup line yet very affordable! Their blushes and eye liners are two of the best products they carry. Both the blushes and eye liners are very pigmented. Also their mascara, the one with the black and purple packaging is amazing.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Hughesville, MD

I absolutely love their lip liners. They are super creamy and are easy to blend in with other lip colors. Shopping was very fast I loved it!!
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
National City, CA

I recently bought this highlighter and it's awesome great pigmentation and it's only $5 how great is that
Michele B.
Michele B.
San Diego, CA

Great eyeliners and lipliners, love the price! Easy to find too, usually at Walgreens or Walmart. Seriously, my go to for lip color.
Faith S.
Faith S.
Arkoma, OK

This brand has a lot of hits and misses. But I love their mascaras and lip lines. They are some of the best from the drug store. 👍🏽
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN

I think Jordana is an under rated drugstore brand. I get my products from either Kmart or Walgreens. Their eye brow powder kit is wonderful, I love their blushes. They are super pigmented. Their 12 hour made to last eye pencils are dupes for the urban decay 24/7 pencils.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Sugarloaf, CA

Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely. Some apply beautifully, lasting on my (usually dry and cracked) lips for several hours and wear down while still looking nice while others have applied alright and then turned to a cracked, crumbly mess within minutes. While I tend to like darker, vampy, or off-beat lip colors - these tend to be the ones I have the most issues with when using the Sweet Creams; I was surprised to find that my favorite color from the collection so far has been 'Tiramisu' which applies and wears beautifully. I'm on my second tube of Tiramisu and haven't had any problems with consistency or formula with this and several other colors that also worked out well. So to end my review, I'll let you know that I tend to reach for Jordana when trying new products from the drugstore. If I'm seeking a new product I will likely chose them over the many other options because they have an extremely awesome price point and I plainly find that the quality of most of their products is great and usually find myself disappointed when spending more money with another brand for what usually ends up being a subpar product when I could have spent a lot less and likely been pleasantly surprised with my purchase if I'd just chosen and stayed with Jordana in the first place. SO, new rule is.... try Jordana first AND THEN if I am unhappy with said product I'll branch out into the unknown, trial-and-usual-error territory of other drugstore brand selections.
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl

The Jordana cosmetics is so good i like it , lipstick , eye liner etc i love it!!! Its a good idea to buy
Juderssa F.
Juderssa F.
Rockford, IL

So far I have only tried lip products as in lip liner and their matte lipsticks. SO far so good. I love their matte lipstick in BARE, My best friend and Godmother of my kids got me on to it, Thank you Maddie! Which re minds me I need to re purchase soon because I'm almost out. They're nice and creamy, color payoff is amazing, I would stay away from oily food since oils break down matte lipsticks.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.