BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
sav s.
I have a brow powder by Jordana Cosmetics that I use occasionally. It's very pigmented and easy to blend in THICK brows. I would not suggest it if you have super thin eyebrows.
Kathleen H.
Milwaukee, WI
Great products, very reasonable prices. You can look like you paid a fortune but you don'the need too with these products!
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ
I love their matte lipsticks and their lipliner! Beautiful colors and very affordable prices!
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Really good products they have everything u need there love this brand I recommend you guys
Michelle R.
The Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner for lips retractable Pencil is the best lip liner I've ever used! I sometimes use it alone as a lip color and it lasts for hours. I especially love the COCOLOCO colour that goes beautiful with a nude lip. It is so easy to find, at your local Walgreens, Target, CVS, and even Beauty Supply stores.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
Prices sometimes aren't that reasonable soemtimes. But brand is amazing and the products quality is mind blowing. Totally recommend this
Yajaira S.
I really don't shop here often but I do enjoy their product it's very high-quality materials it's really expensive however there is some affordable price you can buy I do highly recommend if you have never tried to come out and try their products
Brooke D.
Always great quality makeup for a great price. The formula is always great. Long lasting
Jayxenia B.
FL
I really like their lipstick line, they have a lot of colors and the lipsticks have a lot of pigmente on the lips.
Also they also have a matte line of lipsticks, I do have like 20 of them and they are very cheap and good quality at the same time.
Zoie C.
Cabot, AR
I never shopped from the actual website, but here in my town, Jordana Cosmetics are sold at a Walgreens near my house. I saw that they had a Matte Lippie on sale for a few bucks and decided to try it out. They had wild colors like blue and white and grey and even black! They were soooo pigmented and even when not discounted, super affordable. I will definitely be going back for another purchase :)
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?