Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Star, ID

I appreciate the price point and quality of the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner. I don't wear much make up but this is one product I don't go without!
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Key West , FL

First off I want to say I love this product is made in the USA! I love jordana's eye liners. I use there liquid and roll up pen like one. They are extremely cheap and are great quality. It last all day unlike other expensive eyeliners. Highly recommend, it's the only liner I trust!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Jordana Eyeshadow # ES/7 Chestnut / Sun Gold Swatches @jordana_cosmetics I love this eyeshadows. Great pigmentation and doesn't smudge or flakes. Great quality and affordable. I absolutely recommend this mini pallet.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL

very affordable and amazing quality its kinda hard to find in stores but when you do find it . grab as much as you can at once
Anitra L.
Anitra L.
Brooklyn, NY

The marker eyeliner is the bomb.com...loooove it!!. Glides on...great
!..

Great product.
Gio R.
Gio R.
Fresno , CA

I've used Jordana products for years! My first lip liner was by Jordana. I still use their liner until this day. They are hard to find though.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mobile, AL

I use the Jordana EasyLiner lip pencils often. The formula is great! It glides on smoothly and does not scratch my lips. The EasyLiner lip liners are automatic, which is great for me because I do not have to worry about sharpening my pencil. Many of the shades seem to be similar, which isn't necessarily a bad thing because you would not need to buy many pencils, but I think that having a little bit of variety would be good.
ariana p.
ariana p.
Austin, TX

I love Jordania. being a make up artist i go online all the time for my clients and love all the employees there. they always have the best stuff and i shop there all the time. great quality and great prices i highly recommend everything they have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DALILA F.
DALILA F.
Lexington, NC

It is wow and perfect brand...they have good prices and a long line of choices on makeup. You can find lipsticks, liners, shadows and blush. They have a long lasting products and always the give you good deals and bundles on makeup....I always back for more to this place...Im in love!!!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Tulsa, OK

Only tried a few things but everything has been quality for a cheap price. Which I love
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.