BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This brand is a real hit or miss for me. The mascaras have more fallout than an erupting volcano, the glosses are okay, the liners are dry, etc. But I do like some of the lip products that this brand has to offer. I'd pass on almost everything else unless they change their formulas.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
It's so cheap and very good I love the lip liners they go on great the pigment is very intense for a 1$
Shaley
Shaley
It my favorite drugstore brand. I really like their lip liners they are soo cute and adorable.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Minden, NV
Es muy buena marca y con precios adaptados a todos los bolsillos, la recomiendo mucho por su buena calidad de los productos.
Alejandra J.
Alejandra J.
I have tried both the matte lipsticks and nail polishes. I fell in love with the nail polish as it went on easy on my nails. The lipstick also went on nicely and was very pigmented and nicely scented.
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Corp Christi, TX
Love these products, and you can't beat the price! My favorite products would have to be the Sweet Cream matte lips, the lip liners, and the Extreme Volume Mascara. The liquid lipsticks are a mousse-y texture and come in trendy, beautiful colors. The mascara really adds volume to the lashes and doesn't flake. The lip liners are my ultimate favorite Jordana product; they are opaque, creamy, comfortable, and come in a beautiful shade range. I've worn them alone and under lip products, and both ways look flawless!
Scarlet R.
Scarlet R.
lo poco que he usado me ha gustado bastante. hay mucha variedad de colores en labiales y pinturas de uñas y el precio es muy accesible.
Ann M.
Ann M.
I have used their powder blush and twist & shine moisturizing balm stain. They are inexpensive and right on my budget. The balm stain is moisturizing to the lips and the powder blush right on color and looks good on my cheeks. I will shop in Jordana again and try some of their other products.
Lucila G.
Lucila G.
Doral, FL
I really dont like it very much, tested but once by the world of makeup and it is good but I dont like the finish for example I dont their like lipsticks. this product is like to use it the teenagers
Luz C.
Luz C.
Never underestimate a drugstore brand. Lipstick products are AWESOME, lip liners, lipstick, lip glosses, every single lip item has good quality, they're super pigmented and come in a very wide range of colors. Haven't tried out any other product but, hopefully, I will do soon.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?