Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Najette A.
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD

The products are incredibly cheap, the formulas are not long lasting, and I really don't see a reason to shop their products at all.

I've mostly used their lipsticks and the colors are appealing but the pigmentation is very dull.

I will not shop their products again.
Najla F.
Najla F.
Oakley , Ca

Jordana is one of those brands that you can count on. The quality is great and it's inexpensive. So affordable
Jamie K.
Jamie K.

I have only used two different kinds of lip products from Jordan's but I really like them. One was the sweet matte liquid lipsticks and the other a lip stain. Looking forward to trying more!
Fernanda M.
Fernanda M.

Tengo varios esmaltes de uñas la verdad me encanta la variedad de colores que tienen, me encantan.
Destine D.
Destine D.
Commerce, Ga

This makeup brand offers amazing pigments and products at a super affordable price. I have every shade of their sweet cream matte lips and their matte lipsticks. You can find them at mostly any Walgreens in your area. I definitely recommend trying this product, especially the lipsticks.
Lyla W.
Lyla W.
Brighton

Love this brand hit is amazing it doesn't make me brake out and I know I can keep going back to this brand
Neveen I.
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY

Their liquid lipsticks are THE BEST I have ever tried. I seen them at Walgreens and figured I'd give them a try because they were only $4.99!!! They're amazingggggg
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Las Vegas, NV

It's a really affordable brand. They have great dupes of the expensive brand stuff. I do have to say their lip products are always a top pick for me
Naiomi M.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR

Prices sometimes aren't that reasonable soemtimes. But brand is amazing and the products quality is mind blowing. Totally recommend this
Yara S.
Yara S.
Dale, TX

I love their eyebrow pencil. I was skeptical about it at first but when I used it I fell in love. It's great!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.